1,215sqm* Former Church Property 200m* to Norman Park Train Station For Sale - 6.5km* East of the Brisbane CBD
- Land Area: 1,215sq m*
- 30m* Street frontage – Longfellow Street
- Depth of 40m*
- Existing Church Hall & Office onsite
- Total existing building area 485sqm* with 5m* celling height
- Just 200m* to the Norman Park Train Station
- Brisbane CBD views from street level
- Real Property Description: Lot 212 - 214 on RP12501
- Zoning: LMR2 Low Density Residential 2-3 levels
- Site cover: Up to 45%, 487sq m* excluding balconies
- Potential Gross Floor Area (GFA): 1,461sq m* over 3 levels
- Potential 18 two bedroom apartments
Approved Development Site - Partnership Split Offers above $1.28million ($40,000 per unit)
- DA for 32 units (mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments) - 7km* east of the Brisbane CBD^ - Total land area: 1,214m* - 2 adjoining houses offering potential holding income - Walking distance to train & bus stations - 200m* from Cannon Hill Plaza Shopping Centre and in close proximity to Westfield Carindale - Easy access to the Gateway Arterial
Offers to Purchase Closing Wednesday 21 June 2017 4pm
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891 Tony Williams 0411 822 544
*approximately **This property is being sold by Offers to Purchase therefore a price gui...
For Sale - Redefine Bulimba's Oxford Street Retail Precinct Ray White Commercial TradeCoast in conjunction with Ray White East Brisbane has the pleasure in offering for sale by Tender the approved property located at 8-12 Stuart Street, Bulimba QLD 4171.
Features of the property include: - Land area: 1417sqm* - Development Approval and Building Approval for 9 Luxury 3 bedroom appartments (78% pre sales), 748sqm* Retail/Commercial with an additional 353sqm* of alfresco and 45 car parks - The development offers city views over memorial park - Sewer works and powerline relocation complete - Only 4km* from Brisbane CBD, 130m* to Woolworths Bulimba and 16...
Irreplaceable Racecourse Road Holding Cushman & Wakefield, on behalf of the owners, are pleased to present 72 Racecourse Road to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 14 December at 4pm (if not sold prior).
This boutique development opportunity boasts the following fundamental characteristics;
- 1,215sqm* of land
- Fully approved for a high end mixed use development comprising apartments and retail
- Zoned DC1 District Centre
- Iconic location in the heart of one of Brisbane’s marquee retail streets
- Significant short term holding income from 12 on-site units
- Irreplaceable lan...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
PRIME DEVELOPMENT SITE One of the last remaining opportunities to purchase a prime river view and potential city view development site in the highly acclaimed Metroplex on Gateway estate at Murarrie. Site features include:
- 1.8Ha of site area
- Fully serviced and benched with driveway
- Suitable for hi-tech industrial or commercial
- Concept drawings available
- Quality neighbours including QML and Armaguard
Situated 12km from the Brisbane CBD, within easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Gateway Motorway, local amenities and all connecting arterials heading north and south.
Trophy Retail Investment with 4.61* year WALE - Modern 932sqm* Nightowl anchored centre, complimented with a quality mix of 9 food & beverage and non-discretionary based retailers
- Dominant 3,282 sqm* dual corner site with a 83m* frontage to Wynnum Road
- 6.5kms east of Brisbane's CBD
- Favourable 'District Centre' zoning enabling a future mixed use redevelopment up to 5 storeys** (STCA)
- Fully leased net income of $544,748 p.a*
For sale by expressions of interest closing Thursday 30th March 4pm (AEST)
Aged Care Opportunity - Morningside Brisbane - Only 6km* east of Brisbane CBD
- Close proximity to bus, train and shopping facilities
- Approved for 142 bed Residential Aged Care Facility
- Substantial building with GFA of 9,000sqm*
- Potential to redevelop or demolish and rebuild
- 6km* from the Mater and PA Hospitals
- Site incorporated in a 9 hectare* master planned redevelopment