COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY IN SWAN ST MORPETH. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE 3 EXISTING SHOPS AND SEPARATE RESIDENCE IN MORPETH MAIN BUSINESS STRIP.. 142 SWAN ST (LOT 12 )COMPRISES 3 SEPARATE SHOPS . 142A SWAN ST CURRENTLY USED AS RESIDENCE BUT HAS EXCELLENT RENT POTENTIAL . SHOPS 3-5 HAVE EXCELLENT TENANCY ARRANGEMENTS THE CURRENT RESIDENTIAL BUILDING HAS THE POTENTIAL TO HAVE A PROMINENT LEASE IN PLACE DEPENDING ON ITS USE..(up to $50k per ann.on a commercial basis)
SUMMARY . *GROSS EARNINGS OF THE 3 SHOPS ARE $101,776.00 (INC gst).per annum. *ALL SHOPS PAY THE OUT GOINGS ON A % OF THE TOTAL OUTGOINGS. *ALL 4 PREMISESS HAVE COMMANDIN...
BARGAIN FOR THE OWNER OCCUPIER OR INVESTOR Flexibility of options for the astute buyer with this property. This one would suit an owner occupier or speculative investor.
* Currently used as a hairdressing salon & beautician business * Monthly tenancy at present * Double brick construction * 2 car parks at rear of property with excellent access * Great glass street frontage * Surrounded by established businesses such as take away food, butcher, Australia Post and real estate agency. * Well appointed interior * Neat & tidy opportunity * Zoning - B2 - Local Centre * UPSIDE - Right in the middle of Newcastle City Council's Draft Public D...
ONE OF A KIND! COMMERCIAL BUILDING! A rare opportunity has hit the market with the selling of one of Kurri Kurri's founded & prominent building, the 'Masonic Temple'.
The building is now currently being used as a Ceramic Art Studio, but offers a great opportunity and potential for multiple uses.
- Constructed of triple brick built in 1909
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Only 1 private owner since Mason's sold approx. 25 years ago
- Roof replaced approx. 10 years ago
- Grassed outdoor area
- Amazing story piece with mason features throughout
- Great location being in the heart of Kurri Kurri
- Exposure galore (Situated on o...
A Country Lifestyle/Business Opportunity Get out of the city. Leave the traffic, stress and bad air behind. Need a change of employment? Get away from your faceless, large corporate employment and be your own boss in a picturesque, fast growing, rural community. You can own the property, and the business, and only you determine the limit of its full potential. This exciting opportunity includes a property component of 3 lots with a combined total area of approximately 1,767m2. It includes a comfortable 3 bedroom home with renovated kitchen and bathroom, and a substantial commercial building. The business component includes a well ap...
Fantastic Commercial Opportunity! West End Pharmacy/ Post Office
A great Main road commercial investment property in West Cessnock, a prime busy location with excellent passing trade. Situated on approximately 809 sqm* with open plan 200 sqm* lettable space (approx.)
This building was constructed in 1966 and has operated as a Pharmacy since. Currently tenanted to long term tenant of 17 years, with lease until November 2018 + 10 year option.
Tenant pays outgoings, as per the lease. Returning over 9.5%* pa net return.
• Gross Income = $ 83,806.44* plus GST (Includes expenses paid by tenant)
• Nett income = $72,182.5...
Healthy Mixed Business Commercial Building Opportunity Located in a prominent position on one of Cessnock arterial roads, this multi-tenant commercial property offers the opportunity to diversify your income stream.
The property is situated on 2725m2 block sharing the common property with Strata 5 (bottles shop not included in the sale). Offered for sale is the main centre consisting of 4 strata tiles and dividing into 8 shops, with 3 shops currently vacant and available for lease.
The property currently nets a healthy return of $71,284 p/a gross plus GST with the potential to expand with outgoings on the property being approximately $34,4...
HISTORIC RETAIL SPACE LOOKING FOR A NEW LEASE ON LIFE!! Massive glass shop frontage Shops approx 200 m2 each - internal access to both Internal office space Ornate high ceilings Rustic wooden floors Separate shower and amenities Work shed at the rear of the property Storage area Rear access for 4 cars Fully fenced Zoning - B4 - Mixed Use
Be in a rush to inspect this ornate property as this will not last for long
WOW 9.0% NETT RETURN! Where else can you get such an outstanding return whilst minimising the risk with multiple tenancies? This is an excellent, well-maintained building in a prominent corner location with multiple tenancies, making this a great investment. In light of current interest rates and movements in the share market, bricks and mortar is more than ever seen as a worthwhile vehicle for investment. This Torrens title commercial site consists of a total land area of 898sqm with a large brick commercial building covering approximately 658sqm. The building has internal access to 6 secure car spaces underneath...
Large Commercial/Residential Development Site Subject to DA
Development Bank!!! Set between the main road and a council car park on 1312 m2 parcel of commercial land and is in the center of the retail activity in the heritage suburb of Lorn.
The topography of the land lends itself to car parking underneath the street level building, if constructed with council approval.
It would be possible to have retail and office space on street level with apartments on first floor.
This is an opportunity to develop in Maitland’s most expensive residential suburb that has continuously showed more capital realization then any other suburb and only a short walk to the river and cit...
NEW TO MARKET - CENTRAL CESSNOCK OFFICE LOCATION OVER 2 LEVELS This is a truly rare find where quality exudes. A fastidiously maintained commercial property with nothing to spend - just move straight in!
* 2 levels of open plan & individual office spaces * Training room * Freshly painted and fresh carpet * Air conditioned on separate controls for each floor * 8 m street frontage * Sliding Automatic Front Door for disability access * Strategically located in the hub of Cessnock's busy professional hub * Rear verandah * Alarmed premises * Built in 1924 with 2017 appeal
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your inspection of this fi...
CORNER LOCATION - 2 SHOPS + RESIDENTIAL FLAT + ATM If you want it all, then this is your last stop!!! Operate your business from one shop, rent out the other shop for an income stream and live or rent out the rear flat. On top of this, collect the rent from the Newcastle Permanent's ATM.
Shop 1: * 5.5m glass frontage * Approx 17 deep * Open plan + 3 office areas * Automatic glass sliding front doors * Data cabled * Air Conditioned * Own kitchenette * PLUS basement with 2 sets of amenities and storage area of 4m x 5m
Shop 2: * 7m frontage (mostly glass) * Approx. 11m depth * Newcastle Permanent ATM in front window * Rear exit * Small basem...
OFFICE & RESIDENCE = RARE OPPORTUNITY These types of property don't come to the market very often
* Ground floor office space & part residence * First Floor - 2 bedrooms * Garage & Office at rear of this property * Rear lane access * 4m High Street Glass Frontage * Zoning - B3: Commercial Core * In need of renovation / updating * The Bones are there for you to make this property yours!
Please call Michael Maffey now on (0438) 049 366 to arrange an inspection of this treasure of a property.
OFFICES, RETAIL & WAREHOUSE SPACE This end of town is sure to get busier over the next few years, with the announcement of the opening of the Heritage Mall and Council's plans for new housing developments in Central Maitland,
This property is ideal for the owner occupier or investor and has been well maintained by the current owners.
* Vacant office or retail space * Warehouse with good access plus yardspace and private carparking * Tenanted retail shop plus first floor residence providing a steady stream of income.
This property has great potential for further development (STCA) to expand the incom...