Boutique Upper North Shore DA Approved Site Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 900 Pacific Highway, Gordon.
This site presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a DA approved residential development site only 15km* to Sydney CBD and with easy access to Ryde and Mona Vale Roads.
Additional highlights outlined below:
- DA approved for 30 residential and 2 commercial units
- 800m* to Gordon Train Station
- Elevated block giving sweeping district views
- Dual Street frontage
- Proximity to numerous elite primary and secondary schools
The property will be sold by way of Auction, Tuesday 2nd May 2017 10:30am at A...
Premier development site in Macquarie Park Tracy Yap Realty is pleased to present for sale part entitlements in 2-10 Cottonwood Crescent, Macquarie Park, a premier mixed use/residential development opportunity.
Key features - Total site area approximately 4,246 sqm (part entitlement) - B4 Mixed Use zoning - FSR 4.5:1 - Height limit of 45m - 350m (approx.) to Macquarie University Train Station - 450m (approx.) to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Park Business District - Bordered by Wilga Reserve which will provide future residents with bushland views and open space
Development Opportunity Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business...
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required