Premier development site in Macquarie Park Tracy Yap Realty is pleased to present for sale part entitlements in 2-10 Cottonwood Crescent, Macquarie Park, a premier mixed use/residential development opportunity.
Key features - Total site area approximately 4,246 sqm (part entitlement) - B4 Mixed Use zoning - FSR 4.5:1 - Height limit of 45m - 350m (approx.) to Macquarie University Train Station - 450m (approx.) to Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie Park Business District - Bordered by Wilga Reserve which will provide future residents with bushland views and open space
This development opportunity is for sale via an ...
Development site + Government pre-commitment lease Colliers International is delighted to offer for sale the North Shores’ most anticipated development site, 45-61 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park. This precinct enjoys some of Sydney’s strongest development fundamentals and is supported by this site’s unrivalled close proximity to amenity, public transport and major infrastructure projects. A 25,000sqm state government pre-commitment lease, over a building to be developed by the purchaser, is offered with the sale. The site is 3.198Ha and provides a development potential of over 117,000sqm of GFA.
Residential Development Opportunity Adjacent to Macquarie University CBRE are pleased to offer to the CBRE as exclusive marketing agent is pleased to offer part entitlement of 159-161 Epping Road, Macquarie Park (refer to Site Particulars) ("the Site") to the market for sale via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Thursday 17th November 2016 at 3pm (AEST).
The Site represents a rare opportunity to acquire the majority entitlements of a significant residential development site exceptionally well located within close proximity to Macquarie University, Macquarie University Station and Macquarie Centre.
North Shore DA Approved Site Located in the heart of the upper North-Shore this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire a DA approved site in the established residential area of Gordon.
Site features of 888 Pacific Highway include:
- DA Approved for 144 apartments & 730sqm of retail
- Site Area – 6063sqm
- GFA – 12791sqm
- Limited New Supply Area
- Height up to 6 levels
- 213 car spaces
Proudly offered by Colliers international & Shead Property to be sold via expressions of interest closing 4 pm (AEDT) Thursday 8th September 2016.
Residential Development Opportunity in the Heart of Macquarie Park CBRE is pleased to offer part entitlements of 1-3 Cottonwood Crescent & 2-4 Lachlan Avenue, Macquarie Park, which is located in the heart of Macquarie Park just moments away from Macquarie University, Macquarie Centre and Macquarie University Train Station.
The Sites represent an exceptional opportunity to acquire the majority entitlements of a significant development site in the highly sought after suburb of Macquarie Park.
Key Features: • Majority entitlements to two significant potential mixed use development site(s) • Opportunity to secure either individual sites (respective site area o...
Development Opportunity Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business...
Upper North Shore Boutique Residential Development Site* - Site Area: 588sq m**
- The property benefits from two street frontages
- Situated within 400 metres** of Gordon Shopping Centre and 600 metres** of Gordon Railway Station
- Attractive B4 Mixed Use zoning with a permissible FSR of 2.3:1 and a maximum building height of 26.5 metres
- Strong demand for apartments within this location
- Panoramic district views to the western elevation with the Blue Mountains backdrop
- Property will be sold with vacant possession and is ready to occupy if required