Rare Development Oppurtunity * Large development site on 7 titles
* Growth area new industry in the area NGR project
* Current upgrades of infrastructure
* Minutes to the Warrrego Highway
* Zoned medium impact business multitude of uses
* Priced to sell well below market rate for Englobo land.
* Major project for major development.
* Land bank.
Englobo Development Oppurtunity * Growth Area
* Services within 100 metres
* 7 Hectares above the 1 in 100 flood event line
* Medium Impact Business zoning
* Industry uses STCA include Manufacturing Logistics Meat Processing
* Cleared of vegetation small amount of re growth.
PRICED TO SELL * Medium impact business (General Industry acceptable)
* Suit a variety of industrial uses
* Cleared of vegetation
* Services nearby
* 5 minutes out to the Warrego Highway B-Double rated road
* Emerging industry in the area
* Growth area
* 1.75 Hectares above 1 in 100 flood levels.
Commercial Block DA Approval For Shops/Offices • Large 1,658m2* commercial block with DA in place for shops/offices
• Offers to lease already received for the food store and bottle shop
• Located adjacent to the new Town House complex and close to newly upgraded Wulkuraka Rail Station
• Shops/offices = 523.04m2* consisting of food store ( 245.5m2*), bottle shop (95m2*) and offices/medical suite (182.49m2*)
• Separate female/male/disabled toilets and staff amenities
• Covered walk ways, loading dock and loading/receiving area
• Wulkuraka is a growing suburb with new residential developments planned in the immediate area, togeth...
Elevated Position • 5.478ha* of land zoned Residential Wulkuraka
• Less than 50 minutes* to Brisbane
• Close to amenities and public transport
• Located near RAAF base
• Excellent residential housing development opportunity.
• Initial conceptual layout allows for 42 allotments 500-700m*
*Approximately/ Outline indicative only
Potential Plus * Mixed use site totalling over 11 hectares
* 3.4 hectares approx of Low Impact Industrial Zoning
* Services to the front boundary
* B-double access road
* 10 minutes to the Warrego Highway
* Over half above flood levels.