Key Development Site – High Growth Corridor Colliers International is pleased to offer 36 Junction Road, Karalee, for sale. One of the last remaining englobo multi use sites with preliminary approval in the Western Corridor, fronting a major highway.
Located directly off the Warrego Highway at the Mount Crosby Road and Junction Road roundabout, this location provides unrivalled access to the Western and South East Corridors via the Ipswich Motorway, north to Brisbane/Port via the Ipswich and Logan/Gateway Motorways.
Given the limited nature of large Industrial/Bulky Goods DA approved development sites fronting highways, we belie...
RARE LAND HOLDING WITH INCOME CBRE is pleased to present 21 Agnes Street, Bundamba to the market for Sale. This industrial site features a clean and tidy 3,719sqm* Indoor sport facility sitting on 50,000sqm*.
The property includes:
+ Site Area: 50,000sqm*
+ Zoning: Local Business, Industry & Recreation site
+ Located 35 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and only a short 10 minute drive from the Ipswich City Centre
+ The site sits directly adjacent the Bunnings Bundamba
+ Real Property Description: Lot 7-9 RP88709 & PTZZ L6 RP88709
Free Standing Warehouse – Drive Through Access - 2,044sqm site
- Concrete construction
- 120 metres of street frontage
- 3 street frontages
- Expansion capability of 300sqm
- Concrete construction
- Corner location with two cross overs
Freehold Investment On 2,755m2 • Buildings 1,452m2* with 2 x Dual toilet amenities
• 2 bays x 185m2*, 4 bays x 139m2*, 3 bays X 167m2*
• Separate Storage shed - 22m2*
• Zoning LB10 Local Business & Industry (Bundamba)
• Long term leases in place
• Secure yard area
• 3 phase power available
• Just off the Ipswich-Brisbane main road with easy access to the motorway, Cunningham and Warrego Highways and local transport routes
• Nestled in a busy business hub close to new Bunnings with Bundamba Rail Station at the top end of the street
• Location, access and exposure in sought after area
Free Standing Building With Expansion - 7 metre wide roller door
- Concrete construction
- 695sqm yard area
- 40 metre street frontage
- 2 street frontages
- 600sqm hardstand
- Potential to expand
- Single level office
- Walking distance to train station
- 1 km to Motorway interchange
- Elevated flood free site
- 24/7 potential
LAND NOW SELLING - GIVE YOUR BUSINESS THE LOGISTICAL EDGE! Citiswich offers a premium mixed use, industry and business park positioned at the cross roads of the Ipswich Motorway, Cunningham & Warrego Highways in Australia´s fastest economic and population growth corridor.
New land subdivision being released in early 2017 with a select number of small lots now available from 2,000sqm. Exciting new commitments coming soon!! Your opportunity to ´Buy, Lease, & Invest´ now at Citiswich Business Park.
This property is part of Industrial Solutions Queensland 2017 (ISQLD17)
Blue Chip Investment - Strong Growth Corridor The subject property is located in Bundamba's Citiswich Business Park, 25* radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and 5* kilometres from Ipswich. Positioned on the interchange of three major transport routes including the Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway and Ipswich Motorway, Citiswich is also set to benefit from the Legacy Way Tunnel which will provide the western suburbs with efficient access to the Brisbane Airport, Port of Brisbane and the broader TradeCoast precinct.
Features of the offering include:
• Purpose built 2,045sqm* office / warehouse facility situated over a 5,586sq...
Fully Serviced Industrial Land - From $150 per sqm Located on the junction of the Warrego Highway, Cunningham Highway and Ipswich Motorway, CITISWICH Business Park is an industrial and commercial business precinct being developed by renowned national property company, Walker Corporation.
• Land available for sale or lease
• Lots serviced, level & ready to build on
• Zoned General Industry for 24/7 operations
• Lot sizes from 2,000sqm
• Land selling from $575,000
• Fast track approval process
• Purpose built facilities available
• Join OneSteel, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries, Capral Aluminium, APT Logistics, Hume Masterpanel, ...
Mixed Zoning Estate Finalisation (56 ha) Situated on the roundabout at the Ipswich off ramp (Warrego Highway)
• 3 titles Highway exposure
• Zoned LBB Local Business and Industry Buffer and LBIA02 Local Business and Industry Investigation
• Magnificent architecturally designed main residence
• Solid 2nd home previously used as a caretakers residence
• Various shedding and other outbuildings
• Current usage cattle breeding/ fattening
Overall a prime position redevelopment opportunity in tightly held precinct.