Office or Restaurant Accommodation - Large office or restaurant site available for lease - Currently fit-out for a restautant with bar, alfresco dining area, inside dining area, take-away area and kitchen, appliances and some stock available - Owner would refurb and fit-out to accommodate offices dependant on term of lease and suitable tenant - Positioned in a complex of other offices including Remax & QBCC - On-site carparking - Easy access - Loading area off side street
Affordable Tenanted Investment - Freehold purchase only - Income:- $36,000.00 approx. p.a Nett + Outs + GST
- Position perfect East Toowoomba close to Clive Berghoffer Stadium & East State School
- Currently leased until 1st April 2018 with 3 x 3 x 3 options in place to successful operator
- Features 2 main service areas, coldrooms, storage / preparation rooms, cooking / cleaning rooms & amenities
- Shed / parking area with access via side lane with handy street parking
- Highly sort after tenanted commercial investment
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Large Office Building in Prominent CBD Location Positioned in a prominent CBD location on a large 1,032m2 block is this commercial property which comprises of a multi-level brick building with a single level frontage which flows through to a double story extension to the rear offering a total net lettable area of approximately 479m². This prime office building includes, 13 private offices, multiple conference/ board rooms, a printing & storage room as well as kitchenette & bathroom amenities. Located in the heart of the Toowoomba CBD this asset offers an excellent opportunity to be part of the trend to occupy or invest in this thriving cit...
Freehold Investment Opportunity with Long Term Income - Land area 182m2
- Stand-alone shop with a floor area of 94m2
- 27,583.00 Gross Income + GST
- New 3 year lease 01/01/17 + 3 year option
- 6 month lease remaining with 2 x 3 year options
- Ideally presented & well established business
- Plenty of street parking
- Owner will consider written offers
Owners, Tenants & Investors - Secure Your Carpark NOW! - 4 street frontage to Neil, Julia, Douglas & Thorn Streets
- Only 180 car parks available
- Inner city location with access to growing CBD
- Totally secured site including security monitoring
- Negotiable rates for multiple carpark purchases
Are you looking for Great Exposure with parking? - Massive 580m tenancy with many options
- Big separated front showroom/or office space plus another separate ensuited office
- Disabled entry from massive carpark at rear
- Kitchenette with sink and loaded with bench space, separate disabled toilet
- Big storage room with commercial shelving and mezzanine above with access from high rollerdoor with forklift!
- CBD position with cafes nearby
- Recently refurbished with no expense spared!
- Bonus income with Jonny Sprockets leasing adjoining shop
Better Than The Share Market, Better Than Your Money in The Bank - Better Inspect Now!! Close to the outskirts of the inner city in South Toowoomba, this rare & impressive investment opportunity offers both commercial & residential components. Would be a great proposition for a self-managed super fund or an investor.
The commercial side of the premises is currently tenanted, with a five year lease in place generating a rental return of $28,000 per year with the tenant paying all outgoings. The residence has been fully tenanted, but is currently vacant to facilitate the sales process. Rental return has been $15,340 a year.
This unique, immaculately presented & maintained proper...
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Site Area 1,702m² approx.
Lease Term 15 years + 5 + 5
Commencing Rent $290,000 p.a.
Rent Increments: 3% p.a.
Market Review: every 5 years
Outgoings payable by tenants, including Land Tax, insurance, repairs / maintenance
Well known South East Queensland location
Immediate access to major highway
Hot news: H&M announced opening of a New store by the end of 2016
Freehold Tenanted Investment - Magnificent Street Presence • Tenanted by Ella Bache - Successful international brand • 240m2 NLA with "A" class fitout. • Current Income $106,722 net pa, annual increases at CPI • 10 year lease - commencing 3/12/2007 • Classy fit out and excellent street presence and exposure • Property includes: 8 treatment rooms including Twin Room; Pedicure and Manicure Lounge and relaxing Spa room • Reception and waiting area; retreat area; 2 shower rooms; laundry and kitchen area and loads of storage • Located in Toowoomba Central Plaza - an iconic 9 storey mixed-use building in Toowoomba's CBD
Commercial CBD Freehold - 238m2* lot with rear access off Mark Lane
- Ground floor air conditioned retail showroom with rental holding income
- First floor consisting of 3 front offices, centre kitchen, 2 rear offices & large amenities area with shower
- Licensed rear car parking area
- Unique configuration suit end-user / investor
- Inspections by appointment
Opportunity to Secure a Grandeur Property in CBD An icon of the Toowoomba CBD, 2 Russell Street has recently undergone a face lift and is ready for the taking! Cornering Neil and Russell Streets, with dual lane traffic recently introduced under the Toowoomba Regional Council's CBD Plan, this property is incredibly well positioned and highly exposed.
- 470m2 NLA - smaller sizes may be available - 12 Individual Offices - Open Plan Foyer - 2 Boardrooms - Ample Storage - Original heritage era bank safe - Brand new Kitchen and Amenities - Undercover Outdoor Area
Positioned as a professional office destination, 2 Russell Street includes both on...
Ideal Location for Your New Offices / Retail / Showroom - 2,084m2 choice fringe CBD site
- Benefit from the Mixed Use' zone
- 3 street frontage
- Close to the Developing Bunnings and Mills Precinct sites
- Walking distance of CBD
- 5 titles included on site
Development Opportunity on CBD Fringe * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
3,238m* Toowoomba Northside Development Site Opportunity - 6 adjoining titled portions
- 4 existing residences, 1 shop & 1 office
- Designated Residential Choice, Urban Residential' mixed use site
- Main street frontage within 1.5 km* of city centre
- Approx. 70m* frontage to Ruthven Street
- Close proximity to Northpoint Shopping Centre, schools & public transport
Karingal Chambers - A two level, retail & commercial building consisting of ground floor retail & first floor commercial office space
- Ground floor retail fully leased
- Gross floor area: 841m*; Site area: 535m*
- Frontage to Ruthven Street of 14.5m*, southern frontage to Bell Street Mall of 37.12m*, eastern frontage to Bank Lane of 14.36m*
- Regional Centre Zone - City Core Precinct