CBD Development Opportunity! • Combined land area of 2,445m2 with a 32* metre frontage to Clopton Street and 48* metres frontage to William Street
• Zoned mixed use allowing for a multitude of uses such as accountancy or solicitor firms, medical, Restaurants/Retailers and more
• Located within the Toowoomba Regional Council’s 8 Storey precinct (subject to TRC approval)
• Fantastic exposure in Toowoomba’s CBD in close proximity to other key business premises such as the Department of Transport & Main Roads, the Toowoomba Court House, numerous office operators, cafes and more
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Fantastic Development Opportunity - CBD Fringe Land - Corner Position With the new Bunnings development underway, this end of the CBD is undergoing a transformation and becoming sought after - here is your opportunity to take advantage of a great location, positioned close to The Mill Precinct and Bunnings site
- 808* mï¿½ block ideally located on the northern fringe of Toowoomba's CBD
Build your own retail or office with CBD location!! * Prime CBD fringe location * Zoned mixed use * Build to suit your business needs * Vacant blocks of land 500m2 - 2000m2 available * Excellent exposure
Accelerating success. Contact Dan Dwan from Colliers International for further information.
Inner City 849m2 Block for Low Impact Industry -849m2 flat developable corner block
-Located close to the inner city
Located very close to the Toowoomba Inner City Bunnings redevelopment, this 849m2 development block makes good buying for a low impact industrial user. Toowoomba's inner city is experiencing quite a lot of interest and this block should continue to increase in value. Located metres from Ruthven Street and Jellicoe Street, you have quick and easy access to the major thoroughfares to service your clientele.
90 meters of Ruthven St frontage within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre -All reasonable offers considered
-90 metres of Ruthven St frontage
-Great corner block
Located less than 100 metres to the south of the Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 2539m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this remains a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development opportunity within 100 meters of Northpoint Shopping Centre
-All reasonable offers considered
-Huge development opportunity
-Two street access
Located less than 100 metres to the south of Northpoint Shopping Centre, this 8248m2 redevelopment site is one of the last remaining in the area. The growth in retail and other businesses in this area over the last two years has been strong and this property offers a good opportunity to take advantage of this.
Development Opportunity on CBD Fringe * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Development Potential With High Exposure - Total land area 2442m2 fully fenced corner site close to Bunnings with great access and exposure to North and South Bound traffic
- Medium Impact Zoning opening up many opportunities
- House on site with holding income potential or maybe turn into an office, or shift off site. Has recently been refurbished inside.
- Significant hardstand areas with concrete and gravel, previously leased for different uses
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
Civil Court Industrial Land - Land Area: 5,122* square metres - Industrial zoned allotment available in Civil Court, North Toowoomba - The lot neighbours new industrial building developments and are partly security fenced - Competitively priced and should be inspected by any business operator considering establishing a business in North Toowoomba
- Land Area: 809* mï¿½ - All services are available - High profile site in the Toowoomba CBD - Architect Plans show possible development - Basement carpark 21 Cars, ground level 400* mï¿½ nla, first & second levels each 400* mï¿½ - 9 car parks at front on grade. Suggest ground floor Retail and Levels 1 & 2 office accomodation - Zoning: Principal Centre Zone
The site is located opposite Grand Central Shopping Centre and between the Downs Club and the ABC Studio's and offices, which will give it a constant and strong exposure to the market.