SIMPLE, SECURE, INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT Well located in Derwent Park this property provides an ideal start up investment opportunity for private investors or S.M.S.F. New 3 year lease + 3 year option commencing net rent of $48,000 plus outgoings. Office and warehouse accommodation. FOR SALE
QUALITY INVESTMENT - IMPRESSIVE COMPLEX SUBJECT TO LONG TERM LEASE • High exposure corner position in the heart of highly regarded Derwent Park industrial precinct with easy access to major transport routes
• Surrounded by leading local and national businesses
• Land area 3,070m approx. Building area 1,530m approx.
• Impressive industrial complex (C2005) incorporating first class showroom & offices, high clearance warehouse plus large sealed yard and extensive parking
• Fully leased and occupied by Croc's Playcentre, a national childrens indoor playcentre and party venue franchise
• Full lease and rental details available on a confidential bas...
FULLY LEASED INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT SUBSTANTIAL DERWENT PARK SITE OF 4,331M2 This property benefits from frontage to both Derwent Park Road and Pearl Street and comprises four separate tenancies providing showroom, office, warehousing and yard areas. Major tenant is National entity Hills Limited occupying a recently constructed facility. The property provides scope for value enhancement through further development. Key features include: - Total NLA of 2533m2 approx - Zoned Light Industry (Pearl St) and Commercial (Derwent Park Rd) - Tenants pay majority of outgoings - Approximate net income of $170,000 per annum
WAREHOUSE / DISTRIBUTION / LIGHT INDUSTRY Zoned "Limited Impact Industry". A converted residence at the front of the site provides additional office and staff facilities. Located in a prime Derwent Park location with frontage to Lampton Avenue this property provides excellent access to the Brooker Highway and greater Hobart suburban area. The building of 3,151mÂ² provides high quality storage areas including vehicle drive through. Considerable front sealed yard area is ideal for hard stand or vehicle turning/storage. The total site area is 7,433Â². The warehouse has offices and staff amenities.
Owner-Occupiers or Investors - Two separate tenancies, 200sqm (approx) gross floor area each
- Vacant tenancy includes offices over two levels of 70sqm approx., showroom of 25sqm approx., mezzanine of 40sqm approx., and warehouse/workshop of 70sqm approx.
- Second tenancy on month-by-month lease and comprises high clearance warehouse area of 125sqm approx. and offices of 37sqm approx., showroom of 25sqm approx., with access from the warehouse into a secure yard
- Either tenancy available for lease, or purchase the whole site
KITCHEN & JOINERY & WORKSHOP - GLENORCHY A RARE BUT AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITY
Terrific location in a tightly-held light industrial pocket' just off Chapel Street being offered for sale for the first time in many years.
* Originally purpose-built as a cabinet makers workshop in 1970 this property is a rare find with existing light industrial use;
* Freestanding galvanised Iron construction measuring approximately 203m2 and land area approx 688m2 with sealed side-driveway access to the workshop;
* Ideally suited for a sole trader, small business operation or passive investment opportunity;
* Extensive open plan ...
INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX 5 X FULLY LEASED WAREHOUSES This complex currently of 5 separate tenancies provides a versatile and low risk investment opportunity. A generous site of 3,116m2 offers excellent access, parking and hardstand. Individual tenant rents range from $5865pa to $28,438pa and demonstrates the diversity of this opportunity. Total building improvements comprise 1,412m2. Each tenancy is self contained including power and NBN connection. FOR SALE OFFERS OVER $1,050,000
For Sale or Lease by offer Knight Frank has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale as a tenanted investment, the retail shopfront, offices, cold storage and warehousing at 73 – 75 Albert Road, Moonah.
The property was first built in 1998, with further additions completed in 2008 including further coolroom space and expanded warehousing.
Current tenant PFD Foodservices lease expires 8th October 2017. The property is also available vacant possession for sale or for lease by negotiation.
The property has housed food distribution businesses for many years, but would suit a number of uses taking advantage of ...
Central Moonah Development Site Knight Frank has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale land and buildings at Sunderland Street Moonah.
18 Sunderland Street is situated between Main Road and Sunderland Street in the heart of the Moonah Central Business District. Zoned "Service Industrial" and having an area of 5,218sqm approximately, this level land offers a rare opportunity to secure an important part of the Moonah Business Precinct.
There are a number of sheds and workshops on the property that are rented subject to short term leases, with ample space to construct further.