Owner-Occupiers or Investors - Two separate tenancies, 200sqm (approx) gross floor area each
- Vacant tenancy includes offices over two levels of 70sqm approx., showroom of 25sqm approx., mezzanine of 40sqm approx., and warehouse/workshop of 70sqm approx.
- Second tenancy on month-by-month lease and comprises high clearance warehouse area of 125sqm approx. and offices of 37sqm approx., showroom of 25sqm approx., with access from the warehouse into a secure yard
- Either tenancy available for lease, or purchase the whole site
INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND DERWENT PARK FOR LEASE - Affordable Tilt-up Concrete Panel Warehouse
TOTAL SPACE MEASURING Approximately 220m2
Terrific location in a busy commercial/industrial precinct ideally suited for small to medium trade/retail with office or storage use. Consider this: -
- Frontage with customer service entry onto Farley Street, alongside other commercial business operations, within the busy Lampton Avenue, Howard Road, Brooker Highway, Showgrounds & Bunnings superstore precinct;
- Additional rear driveway access for vehicle drive-through and extra height roller door entry/egress at each end of the warehouse...
HIGH PROFILE SHOWROOM, OFFICE AND WAREHOUSE - ONE OF THE BEST! Enjoying a premium corner location fronting one of Hobart's premier Streets - Derwent Park Road this property is very well appointed and offers a bit of everything. Showroom including offices (6), good staff amenities, excellent clear span warehouse with automated roller door entry, secure rear yard or parking (8-10) vehicles, plus customer front parking. Air conditioned, security access and great signage to enhance your business profile. Available due to relocation of current occupant. FOR LEASE
SUBSTANTIAL WAREHOUSE DERWENT PARK Currently vacant and available for immediate occupation this property is well located to the Brooker Highway and benefits from front and rear roller door access. The warehouse has clearance of approximately 8m and a floor area of 1,182m2 approximately and is equipped with a fire sprinkler system. Offices and staff amenities are provided in a further 114m2. Good profile and strong passing traffic with the new Bunnings store opposite. For Lease.
For Lease: Warehouse/Office The property is ideal for a trades person looking to expand into their own premises or alternatively would suit small product distribution office. Amenities include kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Offering approximately 144 mÂ² of warehouse and 43 mÂ² of office and amenities, this property is well located in Hull Street and presents in good condition.
Net annual rental is $16,200 plus outgoings (approximately $3,000) plus gst.
Quality Warehouse for lease in Central Moonah For lease - $23,000.00 plus GST. Constructed in 2006 and located in central Moonah, this high quality warehouse offers approximately 170mÂ² of clear span warehouse space with high ceilings and large roller door access. There is an additional mezzanine level offering a single office plus additional storage space. Toilet and kitchen facilities are included and car parking is available on site.
Warehouse/Storage/Distribution These premises are located in the heart of Glenorchy's industrial precinct off Farley Street, near the new Bunnings Super Store and the major Howard Road intersection to the Brooker Avenue. A secure lettable area of 2500m2 with roller door access, 6m height clearance and three phase power is available for immediate use. Ideal for container storage, work shop or distribution uses.
Northern Suburbs Storage/Offices - This medium size unit is located in Albert Road on the southern end of the Northern Suburbs industrial precinct
- The tenancy is opposite Montile and adjacent to Wedderburn Scales, Inner Space Wardrobes and was previously occupied by Integrated Components
- The tenancy comprises a small front showroom of approximately 20 square metre plus a mezzanine office of approximately 143 square metres and approximately 163 square metres of warehouse/storage space with roller door access from Albert Road
- The tenancy also comprises male and female toilets on the ground floor and there are tw...
For Sale or Lease by offer Knight Frank has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale as a tenanted investment, the retail shopfront, offices, cold storage and warehousing at 73 – 75 Albert Road, Moonah.
The property was first built in 1998, with further additions completed in 2008 including further coolroom space and expanded warehousing.
Current tenant PFD Foodservices lease expires 8th October 2017. The property is also available vacant possession for sale or for lease by negotiation.
The property has housed food distribution businesses for many years, but would suit a number of uses taking advantage of the str...