A premier commercial opportunity - Estimated over $181k per annum return. Lifestyle - A chance to possess in one of Darlinghurst's most well known streets, this superb commercial premises is an opportunity not to be missed. Previously a licensed cafe and restaurant with B4 Mixed Use Zoning and seating for between 50 and 70 patrons, this is a chance to achieve attractive financial returns.
Accommodation - Previously leased by 'Sel & Poivre', a French inspired and renowned neighbourhood culinary institution, the shop has a 140sqm footprint with indoor, footpath and courtyard seating arrangements (STCA). The second floor includes 6 residential accommodations that c...
Manor House; Boutique Hotel with Development Upside Centrally located on the Sydney city fringe, this boutique hotel presents rare development potential as well as providing a passive income from 18 hotel rooms or potential for residential conversion and add additional units (STCA).
The Manor' features character filled palatial rooms of large proportions and is ideally located in the thriving Darlinghurst precinct near Taylor Square. and is minutes from the City CBD and Oxford Street Shopping Strip. Buses frequent the area with transport to CBD, Bondi Junction and along Anzac Parade through the Eastern Suburbs.
POSITION & POTENTIAL In an exciting cosmopolitan, culinary, cultural & creative precinct 255 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst is the ideal location for the astute developer, builder or investor to capitalise on this strategic, sought after position.
DEVELOPERS, BUILDERS & INVESTORS TAKE NOTE! Opportunity to redevelop and profit Dilapidated terrace house DA Approved for a 3 storey 8 room hotel and ground floor Cafe' Rear lane access A position that will offer high exposure in one of Sydney's most popular restaurant hubs Sought after inner city location that is evolving and experiencing tremendous growth On...
5 Freehold Mixed Use Terraces Rare opportunity to secure five adjoining mixed use terraces within the vibrant city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
• Huge patron catchment situated in the heart of the thriving Darlinghurst entertainment precinct
• Four levels of versatile accommodation including basement entertainment area, ground floor retail and two floors of creative offices
• Net lettable area of 1,308m²
• Large 430m² site
• B2 – Local Centre Zoning
• FSR 2.5:1 and building height of 15 metres
• Secure multi-tenanted investment leased to F45, Camp America, Darlo Drama and Cliff Dive
• Opportunity to lease or...
Potential Development Site (S.T.C.A.) According to Sydney City Council, Land Area 360 sqm approx. Frontages 17m X 29m approx. (3 Street frontages). Floor Space Ratio is 3 : 1. Building height 18 metres. Zoned B4 Mixed Use. Heritage Issues Neutral (not a listed item by either the local or state governments) Permitted with consent Boarding houses; Hotel or motel accommodation Child care centres; Commercial premises; Community facilities; Educational establishments; Entertainment facilities; Function centres; ; There are many variations and possibilities for redevelopment. All developments of any kind are subject to council approva...
BIG BOLD potentially BEAUTIFUL This derelict commercial/residential property offers a rare redevelopment opportunity with boundless future possibilities. Great cafes and tempting eateries at your doorstep, with upcoming Light Rail, Central Station and the CBD only moments away.
- Bring your architect, bring your builder, bring your imagination
- Completely unrenovated 3 level terrace with rear car access
- Rare development opportunity, first time offered in over 40 years
- Unlimited scope for your imagination (STCA)
- Land area approx 117 sqm
- Versatile floorplan over 3 full levels - approx 155 sqm
- Vibrant urba...
Commercial Freehold Investment This partially leased substantial 5 level building comprises of a showroom and mezzanine ground floor, 3 levels of office space and atop floor luxury apartment with expansive city skyline views.
- Land Area 239sqm approximately - Estimated GAR $472,840 pa - Zoned B4 Mix uses - 24 metre height limit - 2 Street frontage - Basement parking for 5 cars
Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group
Coogee / Randwick area Suitable for women's Refuge organisation/welfare group
Coogee / Randwick area
Accomodation for 86 adult residents , approximately 40 rooms
Would suit Women's refuge or any organisation that require a large amount of beds.
Approved for licensed shared budget accomodation.
14 Lock up garages and plenty of additional parking area.
Coin operated facilities including drinks & confectionary to security lockers & internet to mention a few. Surveillance system with 36 security cameras.
10 Kitchens, 5 operational, 17 Bathrooms with 25 shower facilities & 17 Toilets.
Inspection fee appl...
First time offered in over 30 years The last George Street development site opposite the QVB.
• 833 sqm* land holding over two freehold titles (not heritage listed)
• Absolute prime retail location with a 36 metre* wide frontage to George Street & rear lane access via Market Street
• Short WALE with holding income and no options to renew
• Development potential for a landmark CBD tower with super prime retail offering
• Benefiting from the new George Street Light Rail & Pedestrian Mall
• Light Rail Stop to be located directly outside the site
Commercial Retail with Residential Potential Unbeatable Surry Hills location in a piazza style environment with a Bourke Street frontage and exposure next to Woolworth's and opposite The Beresford Hotel
- 276 sqm (approx.) - Current Bar and Restaurant fit out - Duel level entrance - 167 sqm of outdoor space + Balcony - Large glass frontage fronting Woolworth's - Directly opposite The Beresford Hotel - Would make great creative office/fitness/food uses - Possible conversion to 4 residential units