Blue Chip Investment Located in a prime location in Cowra. This 3 level freehold restaurant is a golden opportunity for investors or you can stop paying rent and start your own business.
Basement: Large cellar storage area
Ground Floor: Fully equipped 50 seat restaurant
First Floor: Consider as 2 bedroom studio and outdoor deck
Potential rental return: $650 per week
Total Area: 206m2
Rate: $1377 per annum
Water: $936 per annum
Landmark Value-Add Opportunity - Landmark Building in the heart of Cowra, located directly opposite the Coles shopping centre
- Significant site area of 2,000sq m*
- Huge freehold building with basement
- Massive street frontage of over 40 metres
- Car parking to rear and in the basement
- Endless opportunities to re-furbish, re-position and re-lease
- 1,300sq m* GBA on ground level
- 500sq m* GBA on upper level (Note: There is currently no access to this level)
- Potential fully leased net income of over $135,000pa*
REDUCED PRICE - NEWSAGENCY BUSINESS (with residence) Fantastic opportunity to reap the rewards of 30 years of hard work from the current owner.
Cowra. (Central West NSW)
Great position with Main Street frontage
Approx. 115m2 of retail floor space
The owners of this profitable Newsagency have put their heart and soul into this thriving business for more than 30 years. It has a modern and vibrant feel, established point of sale systems, protected delivery area and a large regular clientele.
Recently renovated & upgraded with the latest DIGI-POS system, this Newsagency sells magazines & newspapers, cards, stationery supplies, tobacco, ...