Blue Chip Investment Located in a prime location in Cowra. This 3 level freehold restaurant is a golden opportunity for investors or you can stop paying rent and start your own business.
Basement: Large cellar storage area
Ground Floor: Fully equipped 50 seat restaurant
First Floor: Consider as 2 bedroom studio and outdoor deck
Potential rental return: $650 per week
Total Area: 206m2
Rate: $1377 per annum
Water: $936 per annum
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Warehouse/storage shed/factory space of approximately 1,783 sq m. Currently leased until April, 2018 with rental income of $32,574.20 per annum excluding GST. Tenant paying some outgoings. Brick and steel construction, office and toilet facilities. Easy access with street frontage to 2 large doorways. 3,300 sq m block. A quality investment.
Freehold Retail Investment. National Branded Pharmacy. Long term 10 year lease from Dec 2009 plus option to 2030. Quality freehold retail investment leased to national brand name pharmacy, Amcal. Franchisee operates 30+ pharmacies Australia wide. Absolute central position on Cowra's main retail strip. Property is surrounded by national tenants including CBA, Westpac, Target, Australia Post. Attractive 4% annual rental increases. Tenant pays 100% of outgoings, as per lease.
Net Income: $98,695 pa + GST.
New Venue and Time Auction 12 noon AEST Tuesday 23 June Sofitel Wentworth Hotel, Sydney
Kieran Bourke 0417 418 007 Simon Staddon 0413 640 851
Affordable Retail Investment
National Tenant with 400 Stores Across Aus/NZ • Quality freehold retail investment leased to national tenant, Repco
• Recent 3 year lease, located here since 2003
• Tenant pays 100% of outgoings, as per lease
• Dominant highway corner position on Cowra’s main retail strip
• Other local national/international tenants include Woolworths,
Aldi, Holden, Toyota, KFC, Subway and more
• Substantial 864 sqm building
• Easily managed single tenant investment
• Popular investment price bracket
• May suit investors looking to purchase property in their
self-managed super fund
• Net Income: $41,835 pa + GST
Completely Renovated Home or Office! - This lovely period building is oozing with character, and would make a great home or office space to run your business including an artist's studio'. Complete with two bedrooms, one with polished floors, and the other with newly carpeted floors. An expansive living and dining area or open office space', leads through to the kitchenette and basic shower and toilet bathroom.
- There is also a large area at the rear of the building that can easily be utilized as further living, bedrooms or business space.
- Located at the junction of Suttor street, Ryall street and Dudley street