Inner City Self Storage Opportunity FAL Commercial is pleased to present to market this fully approved development site with the following features:
- 810sqm land area - Fully approved DA for 4 story self-storage facility - 2,148sqm NLA - 208 self storage units - 71sqm office & amenities - 6 onsite car parks - Exceptional proximity to city - Adjacent to Coorparoo Train Station - High clearance metal clad warehouse currently on site
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your Exclusive Agents, FAL Commercial.
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...
1,215sqm* Former Church Property 200m* to Norman Park Train Station For Sale - 6.5km* East of the Brisbane CBD
- Land Area: 1,215sq m*
- 30m* Street frontage – Longfellow Street
- Depth of 40m*
- Existing Church Hall & Office onsite
- Total existing building area 485sqm* with 5m* celling height
- Just 200m* to the Norman Park Train Station
- Brisbane CBD views from street level
- Real Property Description: Lot 212 - 214 on RP12501
- Zoning: LMR2 Low Density Residential 2-3 levels
- Site cover: Up to 45%, 487sq m* excluding balconies
- Potential Gross Floor Area (GFA): 1,461sq m* over 3 levels
- Potential 18 two bedroom apartments
House With Further Development Approval • 3 bedroom Queenslander with large rear deck • 405 m2 site zoned High density residential • Approved for 130 m2 commercial & 80 m2 of residential • 4 carparks on site and excellent street parking • Surrounded by several high density developments • Opposite Stones Corner Village shopping centre • Walking distance to train & bus terminal • Well priced – committed seller – will sell quickly
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
Sales Yard and or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Sale/Lease: OCCUPY, DEVELOP OR INVEST - 1,750sqm* FREESTANDER ON 2,044sqm* SITE - 1,750sqm* functional inner-city office / warehouse / showroom - 2,044sqm* site zoned for Mixed Use - 12* exclusive use car spaces - Kangaroo Point South Neighbourhood Plan/NPP-007, allows development of up to 8* storeys (STCA) - Less than 2km from the Brisbane CBD - Rare offering
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the marketing agents.
RARE EAST BRISBANE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominently positioned on busy Stanley Street East inbound to the CBD the 699m2 (approx.) site offers excellent exposure to passing traffic, outstanding signage opportunities and fantastic onsite parking.
Positioned to the rear of the property is the recently refurbished office/ showroom of 170m2 (approx.). The showroom features polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
A flexible site that would suit a variety of different businesses, this is a great opportunity for the investor or the owner occupier to relocate /expand to this desirable inner city location.
RETAIL INVESTMENT...Stand Alone building in Heart of Stones Corner Retail Strip Located in the centre of the vibrant inner city lifestyle node of Stones Corner Village's retail & café shopping strip. This retail property is within 5 km of Brisbane's CBD and has frontage to busy retail precinct of Logan Road. Public transport at doorstep with Stones Corner Busway 200 metres away and train within 600 metres. Easy access to well established transport infrastructure network, including Logan Road, Ipswich Road, SE Freeway and Clem 7 Tunnel.
Chesterton International are pleased to present 347 Logan Road, Greenslopes to the market for sale by Offers to Purchase.