Inner City Self Storage Opportunity FAL Commercial is pleased to present to market this fully approved development site with the following features:
- 810sqm land area - Fully approved DA for 4 story self-storage facility - 2,148sqm NLA - 208 self storage units - 71sqm office & amenities - 6 onsite car parks - Exceptional proximity to city - Adjacent to Coorparoo Train Station - High clearance metal clad warehouse currently on site
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact your Exclusive Agents, FAL Commercial.
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...
1,215sqm* Former Church Property 200m* to Norman Park Train Station For Sale - 6.5km* East of the Brisbane CBD
- Land Area: 1,215sq m*
- 30m* Street frontage – Longfellow Street
- Depth of 40m*
- Existing Church Hall & Office onsite
- Total existing building area 485sqm* with 5m* celling height
- Just 200m* to the Norman Park Train Station
- Brisbane CBD views from street level
- Real Property Description: Lot 212 - 214 on RP12501
- Zoning: LMR2 Low Density Residential 2-3 levels
- Site cover: Up to 45%, 487sq m* excluding balconies
- Potential Gross Floor Area (GFA): 1,461sq m* over 3 levels
- Potential 18 two bedroom apartments
House With Further Development Approval • 3 bedroom Queenslander with large rear deck • 405 m2 site zoned High density residential • Approved for 130 m2 commercial & 80 m2 of residential • 4 carparks on site and excellent street parking • Surrounded by several high density developments • Opposite Stones Corner Village shopping centre • Walking distance to train & bus terminal • Well priced – committed seller – will sell quickly
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
Sales Yard and / or a Possible Re-development! This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ...
Giant Inner City Showroom/Warehouse with Development Upside Savills is pleased to present to the market for sale, 73 Wellington Road, East Brisbane – a very large inner city showroom/warehouse on a huge parcel of land within the rapidly expanding commercial and residential precinct of East Brisbane, just a stone’s throw from the Gabba Cricket Ground and within 2km* of the Brisbane CBD.
Key features include:
- 2,044 sqm mixed use zoned land with development potential for 8 levels (STCA) - ideal for a residential or mixed use development
- 1,750 sqm of well-presented showroom/warehouse space including a mix of retail & office
- Building can be e...
RARE EAST BRISBANE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominently positioned on busy Stanley Street East inbound to the CBD the 699m2 (approx.) site offers excellent exposure to passing traffic, outstanding signage opportunities and fantastic onsite parking.
Positioned to the rear of the property is the recently refurbished office/ showroom of 170m2 (approx.). The showroom features polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
A flexible site that would suit a variety of different businesses, this is a great opportunity for the investor or the owner occupier to relocate /expand to this desirable inner city location.
VERSATILE CITY FRINGE PROPERTY * Freestanding industrial unit
* Security fencing
* Most of the site is covered
* Fantastic chance to secure a city fringe industrial property at a reasonable price
This freestanding industrial unit is located in the strong industrial hub of East Brisbane. The site is fully concreted and security fenced. A 25m2 office building at the front of the site could expand into the adjoining 24m2 building. A 110m2 metal clad building is located near the rear of the site. Most of the site is covered. A great opportunity exists to purchase this site at a reasonable price.