REIQ Headquarters - Outstanding opportunity to acquire part or all of the building, extend or redevelop*
- REIQ preference to retain part of the building
- Total land area: 6,800sq m** with 70 meters** frontage to Turbo Drive
- Two level office building onsite with a total net lettable area of 2,013sq m**
- Close proximity to transport and community infrastructure
- Excellent onsite parking for 69 vehicles with scope to increase
* Subject to Council consent and buyer's own due diligence investigation
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...
Aged Care Site - Close to CBD and Major Hospitals - Adjacent to 527 beds Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 6.5 Kilometres* to Brisbane CBD
- Median House price to September 2016 - $758,000
- Concept plans for 152 beds RACF
- 3.6km* to Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Strong ageing demographic
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
Key Features: * 810m2 over two lots * With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted * Direct frontage to Commercial Road * 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop currently oc...
Sales Yard / Possible re-development? This freestanding property is situated prominently along Stanley Street in East Brisbane. The office location has plenty of on-site parking for staff as well as clients. An obvious upside with room to expand and grow a business.
The property has separate glass partitioned offices as well as;
* High end modern kitchen
* Hardwood flooring throughout showroom
* Reception area
* Male and female amenities
* Close proximity to public transport
* Zoned General Industry
* Great traffic exposure
For more information and or to arrange your onsite inspection, please ca...
Giant Inner City Showroom/Warehouse with Development Upside Savills is pleased to present to the market for sale, 73 Wellington Road, East Brisbane – a very large inner city showroom/warehouse on a huge parcel of land within the rapidly expanding commercial and residential precinct of East Brisbane, just a stone’s throw from the Gabba Cricket Ground and within 2km* of the Brisbane CBD.
Key features include:
- 2,044 sqm mixed use zoned land with development potential for 8 levels (STCA) - ideal for a residential or mixed use development
- 1,750 sqm of well-presented showroom/warehouse space including a mix of retail & office
- Building can be e...
2,926m2* Inner Brisbane Development Site - DA lodged for 48 x one, two and three bedroom units over three levels
- Elevated position with city views from upper levels
- Strong owner occupier, student and medical catchment
- Walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and close proximity to Stones Corner, PA Hospital, University of Queensland, schools and shopping
Matthew Fritzsche 0410 435 891
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Fully Approved Development Opportunity with Sweeping CBD View Lines + Approved for 435 units (217 units in Stage 1 & 218 units in Stage 2) - develop immediately and capitalise on current market demand + Stageable, efficient scheme designed for maximum project profitability + Less than 2km from Brisbane CBD + Immediate connection to the following demand drivers: All forms of transport infrastructure, Gabba Stadium, Major Universities and Hospitals, Thriving Retail and Lifestyle Precinct + Designed by internationally renowned and multi-award winning architecture firm Conrad Gargett + Option for significant holding income
RARE EAST BRISBANE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominently positioned on busy Stanley Street East inbound to the CBD the 699m2 (approx.) site offers excellent exposure to passing traffic, outstanding signage opportunities and fantastic onsite parking.
Positioned to the rear of the property is the recently refurbished office/ showroom of 170m2 (approx.). The showroom features polished timber floors and plenty of natural light.
A flexible site that would suit a variety of different businesses, this is a great opportunity for the investor or the owner occupier to relocate /expand to this desirable inner city location.
Excellent Logan Road Exposure Are you looking for a site to make your own?
This is an excellent opportunity for value-savvy investors or owner occupiers with businesses in the retail, medical or professional industries to secure a new premises.
- 389 sqm land - QPP-LMR2 - Low Medium Density (2 OR 3 STOREY MIX) Zoned - Easy access to multiple public transport nodes - 5km* to Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Princess Alexandra & Greenslopes Private Hospitals - Excellent corporate branding opportunity
For more information please contact the exclusive agent Wes Woodroffe
LOCATION. EXPOSURE. POTENTIAL. • 2044m2 site with 1750m2 showroom warehouse • 11 car spaces at front of building • 47m frontage • Mixed Use Zoning allowing flexible uses • Code assessable for development up to 8 levels
Rare opportunity to lease or purchase a prime location with huge exposure.
A freehold asset only minutes from the Brisbane CBD, the site is setup and ready as a showroom/warehouse with a large dispatch area including two loading docks that are each accessed by a roller door..
VERSATILE CITY FRINGE PROPERTY * Freestanding industrial unit
* Security fencing
* Most of the site is covered
* Fantastic chance to secure a city fringe industrial property at a reasonable price
This freestanding industrial unit is located in the strong industrial hub of East Brisbane. The site is fully concreted and security fenced. A 25m2 office building at the front of the site could expand into the adjoining 24m2 building. A 110m2 metal clad building is located near the rear of the site. Most of the site is covered. A great opportunity exists to purchase this site at a reasonable price.