Secure Leased Investment 520 Old Cleveland Road is a rare opportunity to secure a leased investment. The property benefits from its prime position on Old Cleveland Road, one of Brisbane's busiest arterial roads that experiences approximately 80,000 passing vehicles per day!
Particulars: - Retail: 115sqm - Office: 135sqm - 11 car parks - Signage opportunities - Ample public transport with a bus stop at the front - Large roof solar panel
At only 5 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, this property has excellent access to public transport, with a bus stop just outside the front door!
BARBER SHOP FOR SALE LOCATION
In a local community strip shopping centre together with a number of coffee shops and restaurants. Only 7kms from Brisbane CBD and in a solid high to middle Income Demographic. Shopping Strip has an excellent mix of tenants.
* As new Barber Shop in local community shopping centre
* Suit beginner or 2nd Shop
* Store fitout is in excellent condition and a long lease available
* Owner is selling his 2nd shop
* Parking available
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
Key Features: * 810m2 over two lots * With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted * Direct frontage to Commercial Road * 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop currently oc...
RARE CITY FRINGE FREESTANDER * Be amongst this thriving suburb
* Masonary office and warehouse with great street presence
* Good access to two container height doors
* Plenty of quality office and workshop areas
Located in the southern city fringe, Coorparoo boasts excellent access to major arterials with Ipswich Road, the M1 and the Riverside Expressway all within close proximity. Additionally, the Story Bridge provides quick and easy access to the CBD and the northern arterial road networks, including the Inner City Bypass, the Clem 7 tunnel and Airport Link.
Business For Sale - Teneriffe Management Rights - PRICE REDUCTION - ID 8710 H A Low Demands Business No Office Hours You + A Cleaner or Two Person Team
- Brisbane permanent management rights business for sale
- Verified net profit of $206,210 by well know and respected industry accountant
- Complex is currently run by one person and a common area cleaner
- Great Body Corporate salary $133,023
- Very manageable and stable letting pool with 26 units under management
- Total of 78 residential units + 12 Macquarie Street level shops
- Varied letting pool made up of various bedroom configurations
- Low Body Corporate levies and council rates
- Great sinking fun...
Excellent Development or Investment Opportunity in Highly Sought After Location Description:
- 934sqm rectangular site
- Located within 200m of the Coorparoo Square development
- DC2 District Centre zoning
- 10 min drive to the CBD
- 2 min walk to Coles & Woolworths
- Income of $73,000 across 3 tenancies
- Available now
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the marketing agents - Tim Langford or Ben Lyons from CBRE
Classic building so close to the city ! Superb complex in high growth riverside regeneration area. The income is $206,000 The MR$1,102,100 2 bed + study apartment is $799,000 It is hard to get a better Management Rights in a better area with less work than this one. There is a great network in the area as all Management Rights owners in the area have formed their own local association. This is a great rental building that hasn't had a vacancy and is highly sought after.
The vendor wants a fast sale and therefor has reduced the price for ths to happen.Please contact Robert Collins Exclusive Agent on 0404678792 or email@example.com....
REIQ Headquarters - Outstanding opportunity to acquire part or all of the building, extend or redevelop*
- REIQ preference to retain part of the building
- Total land area: 6,800sq m** with 70 meters** frontage to Turbo Drive
- Two level office building onsite with a total net lettable area of 2,013sq m**
- Close proximity to transport and community infrastructure
- Excellent onsite parking for 69 vehicles with scope to increase
* Subject to Council consent and buyer's own due diligence investigation
Coorparoo Prime Mixed-use Development Site • Zoned for 12 storey mixed-use development (subject to council land dedication & approval) • Level site, back onto proposed Coorparoo Creek Park • Expansive city views from 2rd floor • 150 meters to bus terminal, 500 meters to train station • 3 minutes walk to Woolworths & Coles • 150 meters to the $232 million old Myer building development —including a 10-theatre cinema complex
It should be noted that 41 Lackey Avenue - directly behind the subject site and owned by the same owner - is currently being resumed by the Council to from part of the proposed Coorparoo Creek Park. It is con...
Prime Coorparoo Office/Warehouse Investment on a new lease to Sharp ABT 25 Turbo Drive Coorparoo is a prime commercial/ industrial investment property site, located in one of the few remaining industrial precincts near the Brisbane CBD. Benefitting from excellent linkages to the major transport routes and close proximity to the city, this high quality property offers a secure income stream and potential for underlying capital growth.
This sale and lease back proposal is underwritten by a lease to Sharp Abt, a blue chip tenant. 25 Turbo Drive Coorparoo presents the real estate investment community with an opportunity to acquire a property with secured income co...
HIGH NET PROFIT LOCATION
Business is in a very strong community shopping strip with several other larger businesses nearby including pharmacy and Post Office.
Full list available including delivery vehicle.
This is one of the strongest Newsagency businesses in Brisbane.
Over a number of years the owners have developed strong relationships with their customers and together with excellent customer service they have recession proofed there business.
Modern large well laid out store.
Online stationery ordering business.
NEWSAGENCY BRISBANE * Newsagency Shop T/O $913,378. Gambling T/O $1,318,000
* Best strip shopping in area
* Fully contracted delivery run
* Compact shop and modern shop-fit
* Ample parking
* Main road exposure
* Very solid Newsagency
Located approx 8-10kms from Brisbane's CBD, the Carina region has easy access to the Gateway Arterial Road giving you one hour drive to either the north Sunshine Coast or south to the Gold Coast.
Aged Care Opportunity - Morningside Brisbane - Only 6km* east of Brisbane CBD
- Close proximity to bus, train and shopping facilities
- Approved for 142 bed Residential Aged Care Facility
- Substantial building with GFA of 9,000sqm*
- Potential to redevelop or demolish and rebuild
- 6km* from the Mater and PA Hospitals
- Site incorporated in a 9 hectare* master planned redevelopment