Residential Aged Care Site - Strategic Location LAKE MACQUARIE/CENTRAL COAST, NSW
- 1.38ha* greenfield site for proposed 132 beds aged care facility
- To be co-located with a proposed 154 ILUs retirement village in a masterplanned 30 acre/12 ha development
- Independent 3rd party research indicates the primary catchment is under bedded
- Favourable opportunity to apply for provisionally allocated places
- Public hospitals and medical centres readily accessible
- Lower Hunter and Central Coast are thriving sea change – tree change retirement destinations
- Lake Macquarie district embraces over 200,000 people, an area over represent...
Develop and Prosper Outstanding industrial holding - 1.98Ha (approx.) vacant land with DA approval for 708m2 (approx.) factory and office space plus massive potential for further development (STCA). Concept drawings and plans for 9 Lot Development. Buildings ranging from 404.3m2 to 989.8m2 floor area. Develop now to sell/lease or invest in your future by securing a site that offers flexibility and space to grow with your business.
Development Site The Property is situated in the locality of Cooranbong on the western side of Deaves Road and approximately 400 metres south of Freemans Drive. Freemans Drive is the main local arterial road linking Freeman's Waterhole in the north and Morisset in the south. The F3 Freeway (Now M1) between Sydney and Newcastle runs past Cooranbong, to the east of Freemans Drive, its closest local road connection is at Morisset about 5 kilometres to the south of Cooranbong.
The Property offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase a development site with DA approval for an Over 55's Retirement Village.
Limited Land Release - An opportunity to purchase prime industrial land in this popular Morisset area just off the M1 Motorway.
- Only 19 lots starting from $360,000 plus GST for 1,800sqm (approx.)
- Lots up to 10 hectares available.
- The site has easy and direct access off Gateway Boulevard which is B-Double rated.
- The site services are water, electricity, telecommunications, NBN and are ready for connection.
- The site offers easy access to the M1 Pacific Motorway which is less than one kilometre away.
- Less than 60 minutes to Waroonga and is a great alternative to Sydney.
- Zoned: IN2 Light Indu...