Permanent Caravan Park plus additional Land for Sale | Resort Brokers ID : FH003481 Resort Brokers ID : FH003481
Freemans Springs Caravan Park $2,000,000 & Additional Land (10 acres) $1,250,000. MUST BE SOLD TOGETHER.
Easy access from Newcastle & Sydney
36 site permanent relocatable home opportunity
98% permanent occupancy
All sites individually metred
House and 2 cabins on adjacent 4.046 hectares on a separate title
30MINS to Newcastle and Hunter Valley Wine Country
60,702m2 (15 acres) for potential development subject to council approval
Residential Aged Care Site - Strategic Location LAKE MACQUARIE/CENTRAL COAST, NSW
- 1.38ha* greenfield site for proposed 132 beds aged care facility
- To be co-located with a proposed 154 ILUs retirement village in a masterplanned 30 acre/12 ha development
- Independent 3rd party research indicates the primary catchment is under bedded
- Favourable opportunity to apply for provisionally allocated places
- Public hospitals and medical centres readily accessible
- Lower Hunter and Central Coast are thriving sea change – tree change retirement destinations
- Lake Macquarie district embraces over 200,000 people, an area over represent...
Develop and Prosper Outstanding industrial holding - 1.98Ha (approx.) vacant land with DA approval for 708m2 (approx.) factory and office space plus massive potential for further development (STCA). Concept drawings and plans for 9 Lot Development. Buildings ranging from 404.3m2 to 989.8m2 floor area. Develop now to sell/lease or invest in your future by securing a site that offers flexibility and space to grow with your business.
Development Site The Property is situated in the locality of Cooranbong on the western side of Deaves Road and approximately 400 metres south of Freemans Drive. Freemans Drive is the main local arterial road linking Freeman's Waterhole in the north and Morisset in the south. The F3 Freeway (Now M1) between Sydney and Newcastle runs past Cooranbong, to the east of Freemans Drive, its closest local road connection is at Morisset about 5 kilometres to the south of Cooranbong.
The Property offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase a development site with DA approval for an Over 55's Retirement Village.