The Farm ? 114 Acres A rare and beautiful lifestyle opportunity to buy over 100 acres of farmland with excellent water, pasture and within easy reach of the Hunter Valley, Sydney and Newcastle. The modest homestead has been thoughtfully designed to capture the rural outlook and natural light. A country style kitchen overlooks the paddocks and deep damn while the spacious sun room, living area and bedrooms make for a practical and comfortable home.
Highlights include; ? Easy access to M1, Hunter Valley Wine Country, Cessnock and Newcastle ? Views from bedrooms and living areas ? Generous bedrooms and spacious liv...
Valley Hideaway Presenting a private haven of peace and tranquility surrounded by 60 acres of prime Martinsville real estate. Perfectly positioned the thoughtfully designed home maximises its aspect and embraces an idyllic rural lifestyle. The single level home embodies a style of comfort and elegance and the flexible floor plan offers generous bedrooms and spacious informal living areas.
Highlights include; ? More than just a home, this is a lifestyle choice for the whole family ? Relax and unwind with a good book in front of the open fireplace ? Wide veranda to further soak in the serenity and breathe t...
Residential Aged Care Site - Strategic Location LAKE MACQUARIE/CENTRAL COAST, NSW
- 1.38ha* greenfield site for proposed 132 beds aged care facility
- To be co-located with a proposed 154 ILUs retirement village in a masterplanned 30 acre/12 ha development
- Independent 3rd party research indicates the primary catchment is under bedded
- Favourable opportunity to apply for provisionally allocated places
- Public hospitals and medical centres readily accessible
- Lower Hunter and Central Coast are thriving sea change – tree change retirement destinations
- Lake Macquarie district embraces over 200,000 people, an area over represent...
Develop and Prosper Outstanding industrial holding - 1.98Ha (approx.) vacant land with DA approval for 708m2 (approx.) factory and office space plus massive potential for further development (STCA). Concept drawings and plans for 9 Lot Development. Buildings ranging from 404.3m2 to 989.8m2 floor area. Develop now to sell/lease or invest in your future by securing a site that offers flexibility and space to grow with your business.
Development Site The Property is situated in the locality of Cooranbong on the western side of Deaves Road and approximately 400 metres south of Freemans Drive. Freemans Drive is the main local arterial road linking Freeman's Waterhole in the north and Morisset in the south. The F3 Freeway (Now M1) between Sydney and Newcastle runs past Cooranbong, to the east of Freemans Drive, its closest local road connection is at Morisset about 5 kilometres to the south of Cooranbong.
The Property offers an outstanding opportunity to purchase a development site with DA approval for an Over 55's Retirement Village.
Substantial Lake Macquarie Opportunity - Under Contract 282-288 Rhondda Road is a substantial rural holding in an enviable location. This hidden Lake Macquarie gem is conveniently located only minutes from town, but provides the opportunity for total seclusion. Whether it’s a commercial pursuit or convenient treechange you are after, this unique property has something to offer for all.
- 245 hectares (606 acres) approx.
- Three minutes (approx.) to Teralba, 15 minutes (approx.) to Stockland Glendale
- Minutes to M1 Motorway
- Zoned SP1 Mining, RU2 Rural and E2 Environmental
- Adjoins extractive industry and farmland
- Extensive internal ro...