Profitable, easy to manage Permanent in Clifton Beach, Far North Queensland This easy to manage permanent complex with a modern, spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, fully airconditioned Managers Residence is the ideal business to mix with a sunny North Queensland lifestyle.
The complex consists of 44 (plus Managers Apartment) fresh, modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments for permanent rentals. Occupancy is consistently 100% with the pet-friendly complex just a short drive to Clifton Beach, shops, schools and the James Cook University.
The business comfortably nets over $100,000 per annum, with no set hours of operation. The Body Corporate also contribute to ...
Business For Sale - Perfect Permanent Letting Cairns - ID 8515 H - Management Rights For Sale Clifton Beach, Cairns
- Business in Perfect Location
- Strong letting demand
- Very family friendly complex
- Situated in Cairns desirable northern beaches
- Close to beach, shops, schools and university
- Very spacious and tasteful manager's apartment
- Office on title with direct access to residence
- Body Corporate contribute to the maintenance of the grounds
- Consistent profits
There are few very easily managed permanent complexes available like this with an excellent three bedroom manager's residence.
Business For Sale - Easily Managed & Great Income - Cairns Northern Beaches - ID 8646 H Management Rights Business For Sale
Clifton Beach Cairns, Far North Queensland
For those seeking an easily managed business with good income.this is it!!
- Permanent management rights business for sale
- Modern complex located in popular Clifton Beach
- Strong letting demand, close to schools and University
- 52 units in the letting pool with further potential for growth
- Accommodation module, agreements expiring 2039
- Fabulous four bedroom managers penthouse
- Easily managed by single operator
Clifton Beach is a popular suburb of Cairns, North Queensland. It remains largel...
Hotel Grand Chancellor Conference Centre A unique opportunity is now available to the market.
Hotel Grand Chancellor are divesting themselves of their current conference / wedding centre. Located in the picturesque town of Palm Cove, 27 kilometres north of Cairns.
Situated on a 4,711 m2 site on Coral Coast Drive, the building is a fully functioning, versatile conference centre on the first floor and has two tenancies and lots of scope for refurbishment and expansion on the ground floor.
Contact: Exclusive agent Helen Crossley - Ray White Commercial Cairns for more information.
THE REEF HOUSE, MGALLERY BY SOFITEL CBRE Hotels are pleased to offer for sale The Reef House, MGallery by Sofitel via a formal Expression of Interest campaign.
- 5-star 69 room boutique resort housed in an impressive colonial style building - Extensive facilities - 3 swimming pools, Reef House Restaurant and the award winning Day Spa - Last 'in one line' property holding along the Esplanade - Operated by Accor Hotels, with Vacant Possession available - Stunning location on the Esplanade of Palm Cove with a prime beach frontage - Pristine presentation after undergoing a substantial refurbishment
EXCLUSIVE LISTING!!! Unique Management Rights Opportunity in the Heart of Palm Cove With plenty of sunshine, warm seas, refreshing breezes and a warm climate all year round, Palm Cove's weather is hard to beat. That is why people from all over the world flock to this magical location to enjoy world class and award winning restaurants, attractions and beaches.
Behind the fringe of palm trees, nestled among a rainforest setting is this stunning complex. With 21 self-contained, 4 diamond 1 and 2 bedroom holiday apartments, guests enjoy king-sized beds, kitchen, laundry facilities, flat screen LCD TV's and spacious balconies.
Resort in beautiful Palm Cove North Queensland Experienced tourism operators should not look past this opportunity.
On over 1600 m2 freehold on Williams Esplanade, Palm Cove, this truly is a jewel.
With 2 immaculate restaurants and accommodation, it is an excellent opportunity to become part of the tourist industry in this beautiful part of the world.
Tourists flock here to enjoy the surrounds; melaleuca trees stand undisturbed among the trendy tropical buildings, people wander along the paved esplanade among cars which crawl along and sparkling tropical islands beckon adventurous jet ski riders.
No wonder visitors come back year afte...
Profit in Paradise - Palm Cove Management Rights for Sale This Palm Cove Management Rights complex boasts an unusually large managers apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a private pool. This is more than just an apartment - the main bedroom has an ensuite and opens to the outdoor area and pool. The kitchen is modern and gracious, and the open-plan layout captures natural sunlight and sea breezes. Upstairs is a huge rumpus area, bathroom and two more bedrooms with air conditioning throughout.
The business offers a secure income, with a net profit showing of just over $268,000 pa. The wide variety of accommodations means that everyone fr...
SPECTACULAR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY AT PALM COVE • Tenanted investment opportunity right on the beach
• Position like this is a recipe for success
• Vibrant building, brilliant location
• Boutique retail only 49 sqm but packing a punch
• A lifestyle business opportunity is here now – but it wont wait
Knight Frank Cairns is regarded as a market leader locally. Knight Frank has the benefit of an Australian and worldwide network of high quality commercial agency, valuations, property management, research and consulting services. Knight Frank provides strategic advice, forecasting, consultancy, insight and independent expert advic...
Development Site Palm Cove - Right On The Headland This magnificent development site is situated just 25 minutes' drive north of Cairns city and 25 kilometres from the Cairns International Airport. It comprises a majestic headland overlooking the quiet and relaxing village of Palm Cove, the Jewel of the Cairns regions seven beaches. This tropical paradise, with an enviable south east aspect to catch the prevailing breezes, sits just on the southern boundary of Buchan's Point, where the Rainforest meets the Sea.
The front entrance to the site is at the northern end of Williams Esplanade, directly opposite the Palm Cove jetty. This jetty ...