INDUSTRIAL LAND OPPORTUNITY "RARE OPPORTUNITY LAND RUNNING OUT"
- Industrial 1 zone (IN1Z),
- 14,800m2 (1.48ha or 3.5 acres),
- 3.8km (approx)to Eastlink, 3.8km (approx) to Peninsula Link,
- 0.7km (approx)Frankston Dandenong Road,
- Industrial area includes new showroom and warehouse complex including Masters priced to market
Prestigious Corporate Headquarters Constructed in 2014 by Elite Property Group, designed by acclaimed industrial designer Stephen D'Andrea in conjunction with architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke the building can only be described as stunning. The office contains multiple office partitions, boardroom, staffroom with fully integrated kitchen, breakout areas, first class amenities and a ground floor showroom. Video monitoring security system throughout. An abundance of natural light and open space throughout.
The warehouse contains full height precast construction, skylights for natural light, energy efficient LED lighting, overh...
Prime Development Site Sale by Expressions of interest.
This exceptional development opportunity has easy access to Eastlink. Advertise your business from the site, as the rear of the block faces on to the Wells Rd freeway with 15000 to 20000 cars passing each day. The large land area of 7930 M2 zoned 1 Industrial has great potential for further development
The existing 900 M2 factory has a large 3 phase power supply, 2 tonne monorail crane, and a large covered loading bay. 5M ceiling height. The building could be leased out for between $50K~$60K per annum
The vacant land is used for truck parking at present...
Substantial Land Offering CVA Property Consultants is proud to offer for sale this substantial land parcel located within a future growth area of Langwarrin.
Located on McClelland Drive, the property is surrounded by residential, Commercial and Community Service based developments such as The Peninsula Private Hospital, Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, The Log Cabin Caravan Park and The Elisabeth Murdoch Collage.
LANDBANK YOUR OWN GOLF COURSE - FOR FUTURE HOUSING ESTATE (STCA) Ideally located
near Mornington Peninsula, and close to existing housing, this infill site is a wonderful opportunity for a forward thinking investor.
* This 17.7 ha course is currently rated in the top 50 nine-hole public courses in Australia and comprises 2035m Par 34 of prime Mornington Peninsula land with incredible views, all within 30 minutes' drive from Melbourne C.B.D
* With most golf courses on council land, or owned through private clubs, the sale of a stand-alone golf course on freehold land with the potential to be develop into a housing estate once re-zoned
is a rare event ...
RARELY FOUND! Very unique opportunity. This property has been granted an "existing use rights" permit which allows this property to be used as a storage facility subject to certain conditions (for a copy of those conditions contact our office).
Building area: 1950m2 Land area: 1 HA Zoned: Low Density Residential