Position & proportion with scope for development Investors and developers will be highly impressed by the great positioning, excellent future possibilities of this unique property offering. Set on a level 400sqm approx. corner landholding, it comes with an R1 general residential zoning and scope for development to take advantage of the superb location that is short strolling distance to the heart of Burwood.
Property is positioned on northern side of Norwood Street and corner of Oxford Street within short walking distance to the heart of Burwood, Station, shops and private schools etc.
An ideal investment with approved floor space rati...
Substantial Inner West Residential Development Site* - Substantial site area of 3,056sq m**
- 7 detached dwellings for sale 'In-One-Line'
- Level site benefitting from three street frontages
- Situated within the Draft Parramatta Road Urban Transformation Strategy area
- Proposed high density residential zoning
- Proposed 42 metre height limit
- Potential to construct a prestigious residential development*
- Situated within minutes' walk of Westfield Burwood, Burwood Park, CBD & Railway Station
Development opportunity in highly sought after Inner West location Highly sought after residential development opportunity within the strong Inner Western residential market.
- Current Development Application for 42 apartments designed by Mijollo International Architects;
- Short walk to Burwood Railway Station;
- Key shopping district including Westfield Burwood within 700 metres;
- Surrounded by prestigious primary and secondary schools; and
- Convenient accessibility to Sydney CBD and other metropolitan locations via multiple transportation options.
The Symond Arcade - Landmark Strathfield Retail/Development Opportunity Strathfield Partners have the pleasure in offering for sale, The Symond Arcade at 12-14 Churchill Avenue, Strathfield - a truly rare and unique opportunity.
Located in the heart of Strathfield's bustling city centre, directly next to Strathfield Plaza and within 5-10 metres of Strathfield Railway Station, the Symond Arcade comprises a ground level foyer with 12 retail shops and 1 upper level comprising of 14 offices with exceptional future commercial/residential development opportunity stca.
* 645sqm block of land with frontage to Churchill Avenue * Freestanding commercial building 5-10metr...
Significant Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA) JLL is pleased to offer 188, 194, 196, 198-200 Liverpool Road & 81 Norton Street, Ashfield to market. The property has the following highlights:
- 2,300sqm* site area providing 6,904.11sqm* potential GFA (STCA)
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- 3:1 Floor Space Ratio
- 23m Height of Building
- 250m* to Ashfield Station
- Close proximity to Ashfield Mall, Ashfield Aquatic Centre, Club Ashfield, Wests Ashfield Leagues Club, Ashfield Public School, PLC Sydney and Trinity Grammar School.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing:
3:00 PM (AEST) Wednesday 5 April 2017
Development Opportunity 15-16 Townhouses or 20-22 Units Development Site STCA
- Development site with 41.15m frontage and total land area 2175 sqm approx.
- Currently two freestanding houses
- Zoned: R3 Medium density residential zoning
- Close to Ashfield Park and Ashfield Station, Summer Hill and Haberfield Villages
- Details of potential Rental income:
3 Ormond St, Ashfield - $1750 pw approx. $91,000 per annum
5 Ormond St, Ashfield - $2200 pw approx. $115,000 per annum
Mixed Use Development Site (S.T.C.A) This exciting mixed use development opportunity is situated in the high street hub of Five Dock. The site is in the heart of the shopping strip and walking distance to supermarkets, schools, parks, restaurants and a large number of infrastructure nodes, the astute developer will recognise the upside and future growth that Five Dock has to offer.
In November 2015, the Canada Bay City Council adopted new planning controls for the Five Dock Town Centre. The new controls, awaiting gazettal, provide an uplift in FSR and building height to development that meet the prerequisites.