DA Approved Car Park and Medical Project Opposite Qld's Largest Hospital Queensland’s largest hospital is facing a business problem: There is a critical shortage of beds, car parks, and medical suites to accommodate the increasing needs of a growing and aging population. Home Health offers a common sense development solution to this fundamental business problem.
- Current DA to deliver a two tower scheme comprising a 313 bay car park atop 3,525 sqm* of Medical Clinics (10 levels) plus a 236 dual-key hotel (20 levels)
- Project demand drivers underpinned by the site's prime location less than 100m* walking distance to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital (RBWH)
Vacant Medical Precinct Office Building JLL, on behalf of Koringa Business Investments Pty Ltd (Receivers and Managers Appointed) as trustee for the Bowen Bridge Road Trust, have the exclusive pleasure to offer for Sale 13-15 Bowen Bridge Road, Bowen Hills, QLD.
• Suitable for owner occupiers, investors or developers
• Standalone two level building providing 977sqm of office accommodation with 25 on-site secure car bays
• Redevelopment potential (Subject to Council Approval)
• In proximity to the $1.1billion redevelopment of Herston Quarter which has commenced construction
• Exposure to passing traffic with signage opportuni...
Finally released back on the market TCN Worldwide on behalf of the owner are pleased to offer for sale 32 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills. This two level building with seven car parks and views of the city will be sold!
This freestanding property is perched on a 304 sqm with 2 street entrances and provides immediate access to all northern and western arterials and major infrastructure routes such as the Inner City Bypass (ICB), Clem 7 and Airport link tunnel. It is also only a stone’s throw from the RNA Development and walking distance to the Bowen Hills Train Station and bus stops.
RARE FREEHOLD FOR LEASE OR SALE • A grade office space • Easy access to CBD, Brisbane airport and all major arterial roads • 6 car parks • End of trip facilities • Perfect for retail, medical, office or development
First National Commercial is proud to bring to the market on an exclusive basis 14 Proe Street, Newstead.
Located in the super convenient and highly sought after Newstead / Fortitude Valley precinct, this quality freestanding building stands in the heart of Brisbane’s action, moments from cafes, restaurants, boutique retail outlets, James Street and the Emporium.
Development potential plus holding income! This busy Fortitude Valley site combines an excellent development opportunity with holding income from an operational motel. - 1619m2 site with 3 buildings with a total of 37 rooms and 17 car spaces - Potential (STCA) for 10+ storeys with Spring Hill Neighbourhood plan due for update mid 2016 - Across the road from 30 storey quality development http://metroba.com.au - 270m to RNA redevelopment at the Brisbane Showgrounds http://www.rna.org.au/redevelopment.aspx - 488m to Brunswick St Railway Station - 380m to Gurner development http://www.gurner.com.au/the-collection/flatiron - 1530m to Bri...
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS! - VACANT LAND IN FORTITUDE VALLEY - DEVELOP/LAND BANK/ LEASE AS A CAR PARK Seize this opportunity in one of Australia's hot development locations. - 430m2 vacant land - Zoned MU1 Mixed use (Inner city) - Substantial exposure to passing traffic - 290m to Brunswick St Train Station - 176m to landmark high quality development by Gurner - 345m to Brisbane Showgrounds - 510m to The Valley Pool - 700m to Health precinct: Research facilities & the RBWH, Queensland's largest tertiary referral hospital. - 500m to Centenary Aquatic Centre - 1000m from the Victoria Park Gold Complex - Multiple leading private secondary schools and the Queensland University of Technology with...
Three (3) ASTOR TERRACE CAR PARKS AVAILABLE Multiple Car Space`s available in the Astor Terrace Car Park - Centrally located on the fringe of Spring Hill and only 5 minutes' walk into the heart of the CBD, this 24 hour access undercover car parking space is situated within the Astor Terrace Car Park facility. It's in a prime location to service city workers requiring business hours car parking or for local residents looking for a secure, off-street parking bay:
* 3 car parks available * All on separate titles * Currently returning $247.50 (inclusive of GST) each p/m * Buy for yourself or your business * Good security * Walking distanc...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop curr...
SMALL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN WINDSOR - 804m2 of Low medium density residential land - Great opportunity for development - Current building improvements of 5 flats - Holding income - Corner site position - High growth corridor - Short walk to train station - Located just off Lutwyche Road - Shops, restaurants, cafes all in close proximity
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don't hesitate to call your ELDERS AGENT.
Investment Sale - 8% + return This two storey brick building is located just off Breakfast Creek Road, adjacent to the new Bunnings site. It is also within walking distance to Bowen Hills train station and newly developed residential buildings.
This site has free standing titles and includes 16 car parks which are allocated to each of the current tenants. The ground floor is occupied by Geo Consultants with a floor space of 400m2. Mountain Designs occupy the first floor with a floor space of 800m2. Current rental is $440,000.00 per annum + GST
The premise has ample natural lighting, close proximity to Gasworks Precinct ...
FORTITUDE VALLEY OFFERING WITH MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES CBRE has the exclusive pleasure of offering For Sale 395 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley. We summarise the key features of the opportunity as follows:
- 1,695sqm* site code assessable (as of right) for 15 levels - PC1 zoning providing scope for a wide range of development outcomes - Dual street frontages allowing potential project staging - 100 metres* from Fortitude Valley Train Station - 250 metres* from the $2.9 billion* master planned RNA Showgrounds development - Currently improved with a three level, 1450sqm* commercial building with 27* car bays
Land Rich Fortitude Valley Holding – $5,250,000 On Behalf of the vendor, Savills are pleased to offer 225 & 227 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley to the market. Situated in the rapidly gentrifying Fortitude Valley precinct, just a short walk to Fortitude Valley Train Station and 1km* from the Brisbane CBD this distinctive asset provides a unique and adaptable land rich refurbishment or redevelopment opportunity in a prime near city location.
- 1,406sq m site with 52* frontage to St Pauls Terrace
- 2,015sq m character style building with refurbishment potential
- Development potential to 10 Storeys and 60% Site Coverage (STCA)
Long WALE, Secure Income, A Grade Asset, Iconic Position, An Investment Above All Others - One of Brisbane's most elevated commercial assets situated on the doorstep to Brisbane's CBD and adjacent to the iconic Story Bridge
- Leased to Torrens University, a subsidiary of one of the world's largest for profit tertiary education providers - Laureate Education - for 10 years, expiring 2024
- Extensively refurbished A Grade asset providing state of the art accommodation and generous car parking ratio
- Secure WALE of 7.83 years (approx.) as at 1 August 2016
- 2,136sq m (approx.) of irreplaceable land with three street frontage offering Brisbane's best outlook including pa...
Free Standing Building - Owner Occupier Opportunity!! The property at 9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD is just off arterial route Breakfast Creek Road which leads into Brisbane CBD. The property is only minutes drive to Newstead Gasworks, James St Precinct and Emporium.
- 506m2 Land size - 422m2 warehouse area - 130m2 upstairs office area. Three large open plan areas and ducted air-conditioning - Full size bathroom with shower - caretaker opportunity - Enclosed balcony area, break out area, kitchen and bathroom - 3 phase power, amenities on every level and insulated ceiling - Two undercover car parks onsite - 87m2 mezzanine area load bearing. C...