AUCTION - Retail Space in Busy CBD Location To be Auctioned unless sold prior.
Rare opportunity in Today's Market!
Located in the heart of Blacktown and directly opposite the train station is this Main Street shop.
- 66sqm Retail Shop on First Floor - High volume of passing pedestrian traffic - Would suit a multitude of users (STCA) - Zoned B3 Commercial Core under Blacktown City Council - Prime location just next to Westpoint shopping centre and all amenities - Inspections strictly by appointment only
- Strata: $4,000 per annum pprox. - Council: $1000 per annum approx. - Water: $120 per annum approx.
DA APPROVED DEVELOPMENT IN THE HEART OF BLACKTOWN CBRE and Matrix Property Group are pleased to present this fantastic development opportunity within Blacktown's growing CBD.
The site boasts the following attributes:
- Emerging Chinatown Precinct ??????
- DA approved for 160 units + retail / commercial
- Site area of 2,111sqm*
- 3 street frontages
- Excellent unit mix of 111 x 2 bed, 49 x 1 bed
- 467sqm* retail and 580sqm* office space
- 191 car spaces
- 17 motorcycle spaces
- Superb location within walking distance to Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown Train Station and Bus Interchange
High Exposure Retail Investment Located on a busy intersection of Richmond Road in Sydney's fastest growing western suburb this property is operating as a successful Chinese Restaurant as well as two separate first floor tenancies.
Property features include:
* Recently renovated
* Rear lane access and parking
* Solid investment opportunity for the investor or the astute owner occupier
* High profile location
* Freehold building
For further details and to arrange an inspection please call Terry Comino on 0411 500 400.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY | DA APPROVAL This commercial cottage at 193 Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown is in a great location close to Blacktown Railway Station, Shopping Centre and Hospital. The property is situated on the Western side of Flushcombe Rd, between Bungarribee Rd and Marana St Blacktown and offers great exposure to high-volume passing traffic.
Set on a huge block of land with a commercial cottage, this heritage listed property has DA approval for a ten (10) doctor medical centre or professional consulting rooms, comprising 460.63 sqm of building area, all on one level with 25 on-site car parking spaces, plus 1 disabled sp...
UPSTAIRS RETAIL - CURRENTLY USE - HAIRDRESSOR CURRENTLY USED AS A HAIRDRESSING SALON AND TENANT WILLING TO SELL EQUIPMENT FOR $5000.
* 71M2 AREA
* SALON, WAITING AREA, KITCHEN/LAUNDRY AND CHILD AREA
* RENT IS $2200 PER MONTH PLUS GST AND NO OUTGOINGS
* ALDI, SUBWAY AND GLORIA JEANS CLOSE BY
CONTACT: LORRAINE YOUNG 0419236787
Campus Style Office Buliding CBRE are pleased to offer to the market Greystanes House - Clunies Ross Street.
Key attributes of the property include:
- Total site area of 50,800sqm* - Total net lettable building area 10,474sqm* - Existing capacity to accommodate up to 800 staff - Facilities would suit religious, community or education purposes (STCA) - Further potential for expansion - Currently tenanted by Boral Construction Materials Group Limited ("Boral") and is offered to the market with an extensive fit out - Located 9km* from the Parramatta CBD - 4 star NABERS & BEEC rating
Sydney Metro – 90 Place DA Approved Childcare Centre New 90 place DA approved childcare centre development site (potential for 120 places STCA) Blacktown is the second largest suburb of NSW by population (340,000) and Seven Hills is ideally positioned within this rapidly expanding Greater Western Sydney region close to Blacktown & Toongabbie metro train stations and only minute’s drive from the M4 and M7 motorways Seven Hills is an established residential suburb with homes on generous blocks and this site is ideally situated next to a small reserve providing a green buffer for residents and is also close to many amenities, including Blacktown W...