Great Exposure Open Plan Office 250sqm Prominently located on Third Avenue within 500m walking distance to Blacktown train and bus terminals. The property can be directly accessed from both Third and Second Avenue which provides easy access onto Richmond Road and Sunnyholt Road, then onto the M2 and M7 Motorways.
The light filled suite faces the front of the building and is rectangular in shape with an internal kitchen. Located on the first floor of the building the suite benefits from both stair and lift access.
Current tenants in the building include Radhe Indian Grocery, Plus Fitness, Ability Options and Oz Climb.
MAIN ROAD FRONTAGE - $2500 per month SET IN A SMALL COMPLEX WITH PLENTY OF PARKING FOR VISITORS AND FRONTING ONTO NEWTON RD
* TOTAL AREA OF 97m2 WHICH COMPRISES OF RETAIL AREA OF 85m2, OFFICE AREA/KITCHEN FACILITIES 12m2
* SEPARATE BATHROOM/TOILET
* 1 CAR PARKING SPACE AVAILABLE
* AVAILABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF RETAIL OR OFFICE USE (stca)
* Monthly rent of $2500
* AVAILABLE NOW
CONTACT: LORRAINE YOUNG 0407921307
1,012 sqm Showroom - High Profile Location & Position Located on the northern side of Main Street only metres from Sunnyholt Road, 127 Main Street offers fantastic exposure at the entry to Blacktown CBD with substantial passing traffic. Features include:
- Freestanding building comprising of retail / showroom space - Roller door access at the rear and an ample amount of on-site secure parking - Great access to public transport, main road exposure and nearby Westpoint Blacktown - Excellent natural light and common amenities - Boasting a large 1,012 sqm of floor space - Total land area 1,755 sqm - Zoned B3 Commercial Core
High exposure site within well trading Station retail precinct Blacktown railway station is located on the Main Western line, serving the Sydney suburb of Blacktown. It is served by Sydney Trains T1 Western Line and T5 Cumberland Line services and NSW TrainLink Intercity Blue Mountains Line and regional Central West XPT services.
High exposure site within well trading Station retail precinct, located in main thoroughfare of Blacktown Station.
STATION & PASSENGER STATISTICS: Ranked as the 2nd busiest station on the Western line Ranked within the top 20 busiest stations in the entire Sydney Trains network. Over 20,000 passenger entries & exists...
MULTIPLE USE PREMISES IN BLACKTOWN CBD! Located in the heart of Blacktown CBD within walking distance to train station, bus station and Westpoint.
This three street frontage property is suitable for business or Government offices, with main road exposure for retail business.
Numerous individual office spaces are available and rear roller door access to the property.
Blacktown Retail/Offices 45sqm plus parking Last remaining retail/office area with huge exposure Newton Road and Main Street Intersection. Within close walking distance to Railway Station and Westpoint Blacktown
- Shop 3 - 45sqm
- Large shop front
- Retail or Commercial use
- Available now
- Attractive rental and lease terms
- Onsite parking available
Fantastic Exposure * Shop centrally located in Main Street shopping area of Blacktown
* Approximately 100sqm with tiled floor
* Freshly painted
* Great terms avaliable
* Rear entry from lane way in rear for trolley access
This must be leased so Call us today on 9621 3900 to organise an inspection
Heart of Blacktown CBD * Suitable for any office user (STCA)
* Newly painted office space
* Office located rear of building facing Train Station
* Walking distance to Blacktown Train Station & Westpoint shopping center
* 50 sqm Approx
* Carpeted throughout
* Separate toilets
Be quick this office wont last long, Call us today on 02 9621 3900 to organise an inspection
RETAIL AND OFFICE SPACE FROM 16M2 - 70M2 Situated on the corner of First Avenue and Princes Street, Blacktown this high traffic complex will benefit all business users. Located moments away from Blacktown Train Station, Westpoint Shopping Complex and main roads, the following availabilities are ready to occupy now -
Shop 4- 70 sqm on 2nd floor
Please find the complex link attached for some further information on the property and its current use. http://www.goodluckplaza.com.au/blacktown/index.php
400 sqm SHOP FOR LEASE, BLACKTOWN CBD This superb property is located in the heart of Blacktown, positioned between busy Sunnyholt Road and Blacktown Road. This property is perfectly positioned with excellent exposure to constant traffic. A truly rare opportunity.
This property benefits from:
- Excellent Main Road exposure - NLA of approx. 414 sqm - Land area of approx. 1,305 sqm - Rare 3(b) Business Zoning under Blacktown City Council - Excellent parking - Corner block with 3 street frontages
Retail and Office Accommodation in the Heart of Seven Hills The property is well located across the road from Seven Hills Railway Station with excellent access to Prospect Highway, With 11.2kms (approx.) from Parramatta CBD and 37kms (approx.) from Sydney.
The property comprises three lettable areas, two first floor office suites and one ground retail shop. Both office suites are carpeted and air-conditioned with one suite facing Seven Hills Railway Station and the second suite facing Seven Hill retail precinct. The retail shop is ideal for a cross section of retail users. With a side roller shutter down for bulky access.
UPSTAIRS RETAIL - CURRENTLY USE - HAIRDRESSOR CURRENTLY USED AS A HAIRDRESSING SALON AND TENANT WILLING TO SELL EQUIPMENT FOR $5000.
* 71M2 AREA
* SALON, WAITING AREA, KITCHEN/LAUNDRY AND CHILD AREA
* RENT IS $2200 PER MONTH PLUS GST AND NO OUTGOINGS
* ALDI, SUBWAY AND GLORIA JEANS CLOSE BY
CONTACT: LORRAINE YOUNG 0419236787
Ready to go pizza shop Approved and established pizza shop in Doonside
- Great potential with traditional arch walkway
- Long term lease available
- Located near the busy Hill End road
- Equipped with a Woodfired pizza oven
- Minutes walk away from train station
- Security roller shutter
lf you're looking for a approved pizza shop, then you cant go past this one without having a look. Call us now on 9621 3900 to secure your chance in leasing this property.
Large Format Retail Development This high exposure site is anchored by Super Amart, Furniture & Bedding which is now open and trading. The key features of this property include:
• Areas from 480m² upto 2,761m²
• Ample on grade parking
• Fantastic signage potential for all tenancies along Blacktown Road
• Centrally located just off the Great Western Highway in the heart of Blacktown’s City Council catchment
• Blacktown's growth has been sustained and rapid, contributing to its present status as the most populous city in New South Wales
197 SQM- COMMERCIAL SPACE WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITY This property is nicely located just off Flushcombe Road attached to a small commercial complex. This commercial space suits a variety of usages and is well positioned in the Prospect Precinct, having the M4 (2.0kms approx.) & the Great Western Highway (700m approx.) located only next door to new multi-level residential development consisting of approx 150 apartments.
- Take advantage of future immediate population increase. - Great surrounding tenants (Woolworths, Caltex, Eagle boys) - Lease negotiable - Suitable for multiples business (STCA) - Available now
Conveniently located office space CBRE are pleased to offer for lease office space in 197 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills.
The property is conveniently located only moments walk from Seven Hills train station and Centro Shopping Centre. Prospect Highway provides easy access to Old Windsor Road and the M7 & M2 Motorways.
Key features of the property are:
- Areas from 272sqm* - 914sqm* - Quality fitout which includes reception, small offices, boardroom, workstations, kitchenette and break out room - Exposure to Prospect Highway - High ceilings - Ample parking available - Convenient location.
Well established homemaker centre offering over 25,000m2 of GLA, which also houses some of Australia's strongest national brands including The Good Guys, Fantastic Furniture, Bing Lee, Snooze, Beacon Lighting and many more.
The centre has been trading since 1986, which has enabled it to establish its place firmly in the marketplace. The centre is also located just minutes from Wet'N'Wild Sydney Waterpark.
An excellent U-shaped design, which offers fantastic signage points for all tenants facing towards the centralised car-park.