Vacant surplus church site for sale - Located just 3km* north of the Brisbane CBD - Total Land Area: 1,540sq m on 2 adjoining lots - Lot 52 & 53 on SP248924 - Street frontage: 30 metres*; depth: 50 metres* - Site topography: 2.5m slope towards the street - Zoned DC2 District Centre (corridor) - Vacant land located in close proximity to major infrastructure, 260 metres* to Windsor train station - The Brisbane City Council have approved a 6 level DA on the northern boundary with a density of 267% of the land area * Approx.
Development site- 186 Lutwyche Road Windsor QLD 4030 Development site- 186 Lutwyche Road Windsor QLD 4030
* 340sqm approx showroom
* 967sqm land area
* 13 car spaces
* Corner of newmarket road
* Future development potential under Lutwyche Road Corridor neighbourhood plan
* Statistics :62,000 passing cars daily
* 6 min drive to Brisbane city, 13 min to airport, 15 min to Sunnybank asian area,
* Bus stop on Lutwyche road: catch 375. 340, 379 to the city in 21 mins
* Walk to Windsor station, catch train to the city 20-25 mins
* 10 mins drive to university of Queensland, St Lucia, 4 mins drive to Queensland university of Technology, 8 ...
ELEVATED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 15 Down Street Bowen Hills – a high quality approved development site located in an elevated position on the cusp of Newstead/Bowen Hills with expansive CBD & suburban views.
Additional features include:
- 1,366 sqm site located just off Montpelier Rd, within walking distance to The Gasworks, James Street Precinct, The Emporium & Bowen Hills Train Station - Well designed Development Approval for 20 spacious apartments over 4 levels - 10 existing flats generating excellent holding income over $140,000 p.a
DEVELOPERS - CAPITALISE IN THIS INNER CITY GEM OF A SITE! Elders Commercial has the pleasure in presenting this outstanding development site on the cusp of Ascot & Albion, less than 5 kilometres North of the Brisbane CBD.
This expansive 5,600sqm site is superbly positioned in a quiet, leafy precinct just off major arterials and infrastructure connecting the site efficiently to the Airport, CBD and all sides of Brisbane.
There is a pending Development Approval over the site for 154, cleverly designed apartments which has the unique ability to be developed in 2 stages, if desired.
Rare Near City Land andbull; 824m* level block andbull; Corner position andbull; Easy access to ICB, Royal Brisbane Hospital, CBD and Brisbane Airport andbull; Suitable for multiple uses (Subject to Council Approval)
*approximately **This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
810sq m 2 adjoining lots & 2 street frontage - 5 km* north of the Brisbane CBD
- Total land Area: 810sq m* on two adjoining lots
- Two street frontage: 20 metres* to Lamont Road and 40 metres* to Stain Street
- 480 metres* from the train station
- Located on site is an existing 4 bedroom house, ensuited granny flat, garage, carport and 3 car shed
- Classified "LMR2 low medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix)" in accordance with the Brisbane City Council plan 2014
- Possible residential apartment project of 1,000sq m of GFA and 14 apartments over 3 levels
Medium Density Residential Development Opportunity This property is a regular shaped allotment on the south-east corner of Corunna and Moore Streets in the suburb of Albion. Distance to Brisbane's CBD is approx. 4.5kms and a number of main arterials are easily accessible including Sandgate Road. Direct access to the airport via the Airport Link Tunnel - approx 11.5 kms.
Albion is a known 'Transport Oriented Development' opportunity, centred around Albion train station which is located approx. 150m from the subject property. Salient property features include:
Preliminary town planning approval for a mixed use, high density residential dev...
BOUTIQUE D.A APPROVED RESIDENTIAL SITE! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 20 Little Street Albion; a boutique inner-city D.A approved residential site for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 16th April.
Features of this unique opportunity include: *Boutique complex of only 10 apartments over 6 levels including rooftop podium *Spacious 2 bedroom apartments with stunning city and river views from most levels *Premium development opportunity surrounded by other high grade residential *Exceptional location less than 6km from the CBD surrounded by unrivaled amenity and infrastructure
SOLD - Prime Development Site! Excellent development opportunity in Bowen Hills. There are 3 lots totalling 1129sqm located at the junction of O'Connell Tce, Brookes St & Hamilton Pl. This highly prized development site is broken up into 417sqm of a building containing warehouse and office space with a holding income and 712sqm of land, which is currently being rented as car parking. Take the opportunity to purchase a rare opportunity of both vacant and improved land with holding income! Sites like these rarely if ever come up for sale!