Vacant surplus church site for sale - Located just 3km* north of the Brisbane CBD - Total Land Area: 1,540sq m on 2 adjoining lots - Lot 52 & 53 on SP248924 - Street frontage: 30 metres*; depth: 50 metres* - Site topography: 2.5m slope towards the street - Zoned DC2 District Centre (corridor) - Vacant land located in close proximity to major infrastructure, 260 metres* to Windsor train station - The Brisbane City Council have approved a 6 level DA on the northern boundary with a density of 267% of the land area * Approx.
Development site- 186 Lutwyche Road Windsor QLD 4030 Development site- 186 Lutwyche Road Windsor QLD 4030
* 340sqm approx showroom
* 967sqm land area
* 13 car spaces
* Corner of newmarket road
* Future development potential under Lutwyche Road Corridor neighbourhood plan
* Statistics :62,000 passing cars daily
* 6 min drive to Brisbane city, 13 min to airport, 15 min to Sunnybank asian area,
* Bus stop on Lutwyche road: catch 375. 340, 379 to the city in 21 mins
* Walk to Windsor station, catch train to the city 20-25 mins
* 10 mins drive to university of Queensland, St Lucia, 4 mins drive to Queensland university of Technology, 8 ...
ELEVATED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 15 Down Street Bowen Hills – a high quality approved development site located in an elevated position on the cusp of Newstead/Bowen Hills with expansive CBD & suburban views.
Additional features include:
- 1,366 sqm site located just off Montpelier Rd, within walking distance to The Gasworks, James Street Precinct, The Emporium & Bowen Hills Train Station - Well designed Development Approval for 20 spacious apartments over 4 levels - 10 existing flats generating excellent holding income over $140,000 p.a
DEVELOPERS - CAPITALISE IN THIS INNER CITY GEM OF A SITE! Elders Commercial has the pleasure in presenting this outstanding development site on the cusp of Ascot & Albion, less than 5 kilometres North of the Brisbane CBD.
This expansive 5,600sqm site is superbly positioned in a quiet, leafy precinct just off major arterials and infrastructure connecting the site efficiently to the Airport, CBD and all sides of Brisbane.
There is a pending Development Approval over the site for 154, cleverly designed apartments which has the unique ability to be developed in 2 stages, if desired.
Rare Near City Land andbull; 824m* level block andbull; Corner position andbull; Easy access to ICB, Royal Brisbane Hospital, CBD and Brisbane Airport andbull; Suitable for multiple uses (Subject to Council Approval)
*approximately **This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
810sq m 2 adjoining lots & 2 street frontage - 5 km* north of the Brisbane CBD
- Total land Area: 810sq m* on two adjoining lots
- Two street frontage: 20 metres* to Lamont Road and 40 metres* to Stain Street
- 480 metres* from the train station
- Located on site is an existing 4 bedroom house, ensuited granny flat, garage, carport and 3 car shed
- Classified "LMR2 low medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix)" in accordance with the Brisbane City Council plan 2014
- Possible residential apartment project of 1,000sq m of GFA and 14 apartments over 3 levels
Medium Density Residential Development Opportunity This property is a regular shaped allotment on the south-east corner of Corunna and Moore Streets in the suburb of Albion. Distance to Brisbane's CBD is approx. 4.5kms and a number of main arterials are easily accessible including Sandgate Road. Direct access to the airport via the Airport Link Tunnel - approx 11.5 kms.
Albion is a known 'Transport Oriented Development' opportunity, centred around Albion train station which is located approx. 150m from the subject property. Salient property features include:
Preliminary town planning approval for a mixed use, high density residential dev...
POSITION PLUS INVESTMENT NOW REDUCED TO $2,550,000 - Value add opportunity - Future development site on Breakfast Creek - Land 1,438m2 of prime water frontage - benefit of holding income from national tenant - Only 3km's from CBD - Excellent exposure with over 50m frontage to Abbotsford Road - 40m frontage to Breakfast Creek - Great addition to property portfolio
Located on Abbotsford Road in Bowen Hills this tenanted investment is an excellent opportunity to secure a future development site with holding income. The latest Bowen Hills plan highlights the excellent opportunities now available in this prime area close to the CBD.
BOUTIQUE D.A APPROVED RESIDENTIAL SITE! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 20 Little Street Albion; a boutique inner-city D.A approved residential site for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 16th April.
Features of this unique opportunity include: *Boutique complex of only 10 apartments over 6 levels including rooftop podium *Spacious 2 bedroom apartments with stunning city and river views from most levels *Premium development opportunity surrounded by other high grade residential *Exceptional location less than 6km from the CBD surrounded by unrivaled amenity and infrastructure
SOLD - Prime Development Site! Excellent development opportunity in Bowen Hills. There are 3 lots totalling 1129sqm located at the junction of O'Connell Tce, Brookes St & Hamilton Pl. This highly prized development site is broken up into 417sqm of a building containing warehouse and office space with a holding income and 712sqm of land, which is currently being rented as car parking. Take the opportunity to purchase a rare opportunity of both vacant and improved land with holding income! Sites like these rarely if ever come up for sale!