"The Portal" - 49 Apartments to be sold in one-line • 49 brand new apartments plus office space for sale in-one-line.
• Potential rental income assessed at over $22,000 per week / $1,040,000 p.a.*
• Opportunity for additional revenue from Management Rights
• Currently under construction due for completion March 2017*
• Ability to complete strata titling and sell down individually
• Apartments never occupied providing opportunity for depreciation benefit
• Well positioned to surrounding amenity including:
- Brisbane CBD 3.6km*
- Fortitude Valley: 2.8km*
- James Street Precinct: 2.9km*
- Royal Brisbane Hospital: 1.3km*
SMALL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN WINDSOR - 804m2 of Low medium density residential land - Great opportunity for development - Current building improvements of 5 flats - Holding income - Corner site position - High growth corridor - Short walk to train station - Located just off Lutwyche Road - Shops, restaurants, cafes all in close proximity
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don't hesitate to call your ELDERS AGENT!
BLOCK OF 8 STRATA UNITS WITH EXCITING D.A APPROVAL! Elders Commercial is pleased to present to the market 47 Le Geyt Street WINDSOR to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing 5pm Thursday 14th May 2015.
The subject site is well positioned in the heart of Windsor which has experienced massive urban renewal as of late given its close proximity to the Brisbane CBD, all forms of public transport, retail amenity and major road/arterial infrastructure. The property is also located close to the Royal Brisbane Hospital and other major employment hubs providing strong rental and purchaser demand for end product.
425SQM SITE WITH D.A - Now $597,000.00! Extremely rare opportunity to secure an affordable near-city industrial site with an existing development approval to construct a freestanding office/warehouse building.
-425m² industrial site -Key, near-city location -DA for 310m² office/warehouse -Flood free, elevated position -400 metres to Albion Train Station -Two minutes to ICB -10 minutes to Brisbane Airport and CBD -Close to quality amenities
For further information please contact the listed marketing agent.
Prominent showroom/warehouse + fantastic parking ratio Colliers International are pleased to offer 41 Brookes Street, Bowen Hills, for sale via public auction.
41 Brookes Street is a prominent showroom/warehouse directly adjacent the $2.9 billion RNA Showground redevelopment project. Less than 3 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, the property is ideally-located amongst Brisbane’s burgeoning Urban Renewal precinct, bursting with vibrant lifestyle hubs including James Street, Emporium, Gasworks and ‘The Valley’. 41 Brookes Street is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the surrounding civil infrastructure and public transport amenities.
Make An Offer!! TCN Worldwide on behalf of the owner are pleased to offer for sale 32 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills. This two level building with seven car parks and views of the city will be sold!
This freestanding property is perched on a 304 sqm with 2 street entrances and provides immediate access to all northern and western arterials and major infrastructure routes such as the Inner City Bypass (ICB), Clem 7 and Airport link tunnel. It is also only a stone’s throw from the RNA Development and walking distance to the Bowen Hills Train Station and bus stops.
Fully leased inner-city investment with development upside - Fully leased investment opportunity situated within 1.5km* of the Brisbane CBD
- Two level office and warehouse building providing a total NLA of 804sqm*
- 1,011sqm* elevated site with two street access
- Tenanted by a diverse tenant mix with potential to further enhance the current annual income
- Development potential up to twelve (12) storeys**
- 16 on-site car bays reflecting a ratio of 1:50*
- Walking distance to Brisbane's best lifestyle amenity including Emporium, James Street and Gasworks as well as the Fortitude Valley Train Station
- Benefit from being in direct proximity t...
Two Outstanding Adjoining Bowen Hills Sites - Unique Offering & Opportunity Netrent Commercial proudly offers adjacent land/office buildings, presenting a unique opportunity (STCA) for a significant land holding in a tightly held growth suburb poised for future development.
Conveniently located fronting Abbotsford Road & Allison Street, these high profile sites/buildings comprise 10 tenancies including office, a roof top sign facing the Inner City Bypass (ICB), and rear pontoon to Breakfast Creek.
Subject to a significant makeover in 2008 including external painting and screening, features across both sites include: • Secure gated entry • Lift access to refurbished...