SMALL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN WINDSOR - 804m2 of Low medium density residential land - Great opportunity for development - Current building improvements of 5 flats - Holding income - Corner site position - High growth corridor - Short walk to train station - Located just off Lutwyche Road - Shops, restaurants, cafes all in close proximity
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please don't hesitate to call your ELDERS AGENT.
DA Approved Car Park and Medical Project Opposite Qld's Largest Hospital Queensland’s largest hospital is facing a business problem: There is a critical shortage of beds, car parks, and medical suites to accommodate the increasing needs of a growing and aging population. Home Health offers a common sense development solution to this fundamental business problem.
- Current DA to deliver a two tower scheme comprising a 313 bay car park atop 3,525 sqm* of Medical Clinics (10 levels) plus a 236 dual-key hotel (20 levels)
- Project demand drivers underpinned by the site's prime location less than 100m* walking distance to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital (RBWH)
Vacant Medical Precinct Office Building JLL, on behalf of Koringa Business Investments Pty Ltd (Receivers and Managers Appointed) as trustee for the Bowen Bridge Road Trust, have the exclusive pleasure to offer for Sale 13-15 Bowen Bridge Road, Bowen Hills, QLD.
• Suitable for owner occupiers, investors or developers
• Standalone two level building providing 977sqm of office accommodation with 25 on-site secure car bays
• Redevelopment potential (Subject to Council Approval)
• In proximity to the $1.1billion redevelopment of Herston Quarter which has commenced construction
• Exposure to passing traffic with signage opportuni...
Finally released back on the market TCN Worldwide on behalf of the owner are pleased to offer for sale 32 Jeays Street, Bowen Hills. This two level building with seven car parks and views of the city will be sold!
This freestanding property is perched on a 304 sqm with 2 street entrances and provides immediate access to all northern and western arterials and major infrastructure routes such as the Inner City Bypass (ICB), Clem 7 and Airport link tunnel. It is also only a stone’s throw from the RNA Development and walking distance to the Bowen Hills Train Station and bus stops.