132 ACRES OF LANDBANK AND LIFESTYLE This is premier land in a prized location.
* Pristine land in prized location with extensive views to Macedon Ranges and beyond. * 1.4kms* of sealed, tree-lined road frontage providing excellent investment for lifestyle and land banking. * Three phase power already connected. * Plentiful reticulated artesian water with three phase power pump filling elevated tank. * Excellent stockyards, dam shared by two paddocks. * Arguably one of the best land parcels in this prized location. * 35 minutes* from Melbourne. * 5 minutes* to the proposed Outer Metropolitan Ring Road. * Close to major shopping...
Fantastic 24 acre rural lifestyle home with impressive shedding! Sitting at the peak of Ross Creek with fantastic views back across Ballarat and surrounding district is this stunning home on approximately 24 acres. Built with Mount Gamier Limestone this home stands out from the crowd and needs to be inspected to fully appreciate the lovely design and what it has to offer. This amazing house will suit the largest of families with its generous room sizes, comprising 5 oversized bedrooms, downstairs you have a master with walk in robe and ensuite and upstairs you will find four bedrooms along with the main bathroom. Central living quarters include formal l...
“POFFS” – SUCCESS BREEDS SUCCESS A local icon, multi award-winning “Poffs” restaurant was established in 1992 and provided a boutique fine dining experience for more than fifteen years in a magical setting with picturesque views over rolling hills, the vines at neighbouring Lindenderry at Red Hill to glimpses of the bay on the horizon.
Today, the opportunity presents itself to acquire the 2808sqm (approx.) property with the restaurant facilities and adjoining four bedroom, two bathroom family residence for the next generation to realise their food dream in this prominent Hinterland location. The intimate setting is the p...
MAJOR GOULBURN VALLEY ORCHARD & COOL STORE PACKING COMPLEX For sale by international Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 6th October, 2010 at 2pm
Situated on Manley Road, Merrigum (35km* West of Shepparton), Victoria, Australia.
300 hectares* planted to approx 329,096* mature trees: pears, apples & stone fruit.
- High security water rights - fully automated irrigation system - Quality improvements include 13,000* bin cool store controlled atmosphere & conventional refrigeration - Large packing shed - 10,700 sqm* - Modern two storey office complex - To be offered as a going concern and will include forthcoming seasons fruit crop
Once in a Lifetime Mornington Peninsula Investment and Development Opportunity CBRE is pleased to present for sale 53 Shoreham Road, Red Hill South. A Flagship investment opportunity located in the heart of one of Victoria's most visited regions, the coveted Mornington Peninsula.
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include:
- A stunning 17.44* hectare landholding capturing some of Victoria's most breathtaking views that is currently partially leased and returning circa $350,000 per annum.
- A premium vineyard currently planted to 9.7* hectares of high quality Pinot Noir and Chardonnay varieties.
- Home to two of the region's most iconic institutions...
Leader Reef - Luxury Holiday Accommodation Built in March 2011 by local craftsman Craig Martin, Leader Reef is an exceptional property epitomising luxury and smart design that maximises comfort, convenience and its fabulous setting. Currently operating as a holiday rental in the popular tourist town of Bright, the property is offered as a going concern including furniture, website and future bookings. Comprising 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the home is cleverly designed with two living zones, the bedroom zone with chill out / TV room and the living zone featuring open plan kitchen, living and dining areas. Both zones open to the dec...
LARGE SCALE LAND OPPORTUNITY IN A GREAT LOCATION CBRE is pleased to offer for sale 345 Westernport Road, 65 Pioneer Road and 46 Pioneer Road (the Properties), located in Lang Lang, Victoria.
The opportunity comprises a large scale, versatile landholding across three freehold Certificates of Title. Situated approximately two radial kilometres from the township of Lang Lang, the Properties are readily accessible from the Melbourne CBD via the South Gippsland Highway.
The surrounding area is well-regarded for extractive industry purposes, and the Properties could potentially be developed to a sand quarry (STCA).