OVER AN ACRE - 500m FROM CBD * 4,791m2 approx. opposite national brands
* Several retail showrooms & sheds on securely fenced site
* Currently leased, as part, to August 2017
* Short leaseback available from West City Marine & Tackle
* Exposure to 14,000 approx. average daily vehicles
* Price is plus GST, 10% deposit, settlement within 60 to 90 days
ATTENTION ALL TRADIES * 135m2 shed on large 1,040m2 approx. allotment
* 62m street frontage to suit multiple occupiers
* 2m x 3.4m wide sliding doors with 3m clearance
* Securely fenced yard with gravel hard stand
* Electricity & water connected
A RARITY IN REID * One of Wangaratta's most tightly held locations
* Situated in the Co Store precinct amongst active retailers
* Building area of approx. 100m2 with rear lane access
* Opportunities to purchase in the city's CBD seldom arise
* Family owned since 1966!
* To suit owner occupier or investor
MURPHY STREET FREEHOLD * Quality brick freehold in CBD
* 2 shop frontages to busy Murphy Street
* One area available to owner operate from
* Spacious 1st floor (ideal unit STCA)
* Rental potential fully leased $33,000+ (approx.)
* 6 car parks at rear
IT IS TIME TO OWN A PIECE OF REID STREET * Opportunities to acquire Wangaratta CBD freehold are rare
* Premises positioned in tightly held strip location
* Good retail space, shop front & storage with rear lane access
* Shop occupied for many decades as fashion retailer
* Will suit owner occupier or investor
* Easy to buy with no GST payable
Intermezzo * Established and modern cafe in Wangaratta's Performing Arts Centre (WPAC)
* 5 year licence agreement with Rural City of Wangaratta with Option for further 5 years
* Strong customer base linked to WPAC & its
* Seating capacity of 70 with up to 300 in adjoining Memorial hall
* WPAC function catering means additional income stream
* Information Memorandum available on request
The Absolute Whopper! 10 5 5 year lease to Hungry Jacks to Dec 2027.
Annual 3.5% increases and to market at options periods.
Strategic 1,815m2* corner (island) site with road frontage and exposure of 93 metres*.
Business 1 Zoning
Gateway location to the Coles / Kmart Shopping Centre with easy incorporated vehicular access.
Position perfect amongst many national retailers including McDonalds, KFC etc.
All usual outgoings payable by lessee.
Wangaratta 230kms northeast of Melbourne, population catchment circa 17,000.
Rent: $53,445pa* (Dec 2012).
Brand New Supermarket – Secure 10 5 5 year lease
– NQR, a division of WESTPAC
– Strategic location opposite Safeway
– Newly re-developed 677m2 building
plus 14 car spaces
– Zoned Business 1 site of 1,053m2
– Income tax saving depreciation
– Annual rent reviews
– Wangaratta retail draw of 58,000 people
– Rent $121,750pa
Trophy Bank Investment Renewed 3 year lease to June 2018 plus options to 2024. Westpac Limited: 3rd largest ASX listed company with a market cap of $101 billion (September 2015). Fixed annual 3.5% increases. Lessee pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax. High profile, well maintained 460 sqm building over two levels. Strategic 909 sqm Commercial 1 Zone site with 15m frontage to high traffic Murphy Street. Single tenanted minimum management investment. Wangaratta: 230km north-east of Melbourne with a total trade population of 95,645. Rent: $104,800 pa.
OAMPS in Occupation for 30+ Years Renewed 3 year lease plus options to 2020. Annual CPI reviews with a minimum of 4%. Modern 360 sqm two level building. 279 sqm site with rear access and 4 on-site car spaces. Prime CBD location amongst national retailers and banks. Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax. OAMPS: A wholly owned subsidiary of Arthur J Gallagher & Co one of the largest insurance broking companies in the world and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Wangaratta: 230kms northeast of Melbourne with a total trade population of 95,645 (Source 2006 and 2011 Census and Wangaratta Retail Audit). Rent: $76,0...