Trophy Bank Investment Renewed 3 year lease to June 2018 plus options to 2024. Westpac Limited: 3rd largest ASX listed company with a market cap of $101 billion (September 2015). Fixed annual 3.5% increases. Lessee pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax. High profile, well maintained 460 sqm building over two levels. Strategic 909 sqm Commercial 1 Zone site with 15m frontage to high traffic Murphy Street. Single tenanted minimum management investment. Wangaratta: 230km north-east of Melbourne with a total trade population of 95,645. Rent: $104,800 pa.
Trophy Bank Investment - Top Five ASX Listed Company * Renewed 3 year lease to June 2018 plus options to 2024 * Westpac Limited: 3rd largest ASX listed company with a market cap of $101 billion (September 2015) * Fixed annual 3.5% increases * Lessee pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax * High profile, well maintained 460m2 building over two levels * Strategic 909m2 Commercial 1 Zone site with 15m frontage to high traffic Murphy Street * Single tenanted minimum management investment * Wangaratta: 230km north-east of Melbourne with a trade population of 95,645 * Rent $104,800 pa
BUILD AMONGST VIBRANT BUSINESSES * 831m2 vacant industrial development site
* Would suit small workshop
* Located next to Wangaratta Saw & Lawnmower
* In close proximity to car dealerships
* There is no GST on this sale
HOSPITAL PRECINCT LAND * 2,420m2 approx. development site * Within 100m of North East Health Wangaratta * Next to planned Wangaratta Specialist Clinic * Commercial 1 Zoning * Former depot site * Auction 16 December 2016 @ 1.30pm on site * 10% deposit with settlement 60 days
ATTENTION ALL TRADIES * 135m2 shed on large 1,040m2 approx. allotment
* 62m street frontage to suit multiple occupiers
* 2m x 3.4m wide sliding doors with 3m clearance
* Securely fenced yard with gravel hard stand
* Electricity & water connected
A RARITY IN REID * One of Wangaratta's most tightly held locations
* Situated in the Co Store precinct amongst active retailers
* Building area of approx. 100m2 with rear lane access
* Opportunities to purchase in the city's CBD seldom arise
* Family owned since 1966!
* To suit owner occupier or investor
ESTABLISHED RESTAURANT FREEHOLD * Occupied as a Thai restaurant for over 10 years * Present tenant in 2nd lease term * Current 5 year term expires 31 October 2020 * Property comprises 5 titles * Building designed for a 2nd storey * Approx. yield of 7.28%
TWO SHOPS, ONE INVESTMENT * 2 solid brick shops on one title
* 2 tenants - Hello Barber & Buyin Time (cafe)
* Situated in heavily populated West End location
* Combined rent of $20,279p.a. plus GST & outgoings
* Street access to rear of both shops
* No GST going concern
MURPHY STREET FREEHOLD * Quality brick freehold in CBD
* 2 shop frontages to busy Murphy Street
* One area available to owner operate from
* Spacious 1st floor (ideal unit STCA)
* Rental potential fully leased $33,000+ (approx.)
* 6 car parks at rear
OAMPS in Occupation for 30+ Years Renewed 3 year lease plus options to 2020. Annual CPI reviews with a minimum of 4%. Modern 360 sqm two level building. 279 sqm site with rear access and 4 on-site car spaces. Prime CBD location amongst national retailers and banks. Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax. OAMPS: A wholly owned subsidiary of Arthur J Gallagher & Co one of the largest insurance broking companies in the world and listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Wangaratta: 230kms northeast of Melbourne with a total trade population of 95,645 (Source 2006 and 2011 Census and Wangaratta Retail Audit). Rent: $76,0...
NEW BLACK PEPPER LEASE * New 3 x 3 lease to Black Pepper, to commence 1 February 2015
* Gross rent $28,644 plus GST
* Rear access with car parking
* Potential to renovate first floor
* Approx 222.27m2 land
* Sold as going concern (GST exempt)
STORAGE SHEDS INVESTMENT * City's largest self storage facility
* 111 mini storage units set on approx. 6000m2
* Opportunity for expansion, improvement, diversification
* Solid income with minimal maintenance
* Excellent secure and consistent income stream
* Average gross annual income of $76,750 (plus GST) since 2012
* Average gross yield 8.25%
* Management figures available
MIXED USE ZONE FREEHOLD * 6.79Ha (16.7Ac) Mixed Use Zone Freehold
* Outstanding exposure on main road
* 840m2 building with concrete floor
* 3 phase power
* Office & staff amenities
* Triple interceptor
* Situated in a developing area
* Potential for further development (S.T.C.A.)
* Vacant possession
* Plus GST
ESTABLISHED INDUSTRIAL * Vacant possession or leasehold
* Current tenancy in place
* 315m2 shed with good office, kitchenette & shower
* Concrete floor & roof pitch height of 5.39m
* 4m sliding door, 3 phase electricity
* Highbay lighting & secure fencing
* No GST if sold as a going concern
DUAL ACCESS INDUSTRIAL * 72m2 shed set on approx. 2,037m2 allotment * Securely fenced with water connected * Dual access allows for dual occupancy (S.T.C.A) * Shed with 2 roller doors & concrete slab * Approx. $27,000 improvements on land
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY * Outstanding high exposure central position
* High traffic count and only about 300mts from CBD
* Opportunity to develop or renovate
* 667m2 approx. land area
* Rear & side access
* Currently zoned Commercial 1
CORNER APPEAL - Give your enterprise profile on this 4486m2 corner allotment - Level site with secure fencing - Abuts the City's major industrial precinct - Good heavy vehicle access from both directions - Water, sewerage, electricity, gas & telephone available - Zoned Industrial 1
CITY EDGE RETAIL OR INDUSTRIAL * 365m2+ manufacturing/industrial space * 110m2+ office/retail space * Additional access from Rowan Street * High visibility & exposure for signage * Previous home of Deluxe Kitchens (many decades) * 3 phase power & roller door loading access
LEASEBACK AVAILABLE * Quality 450m2 warehouse set on 4029m2 approx.
* Located next to large cold storage facility
* High bay lighting with two 5m high X 4m wide roller doors
* Warehouse can be extended to accommodate a larger enterprise
* Concrete driveway, aprons & car park
* Zoned Industrial 1, could be subdivided STCA
IT IS TIME TO OWN A PIECE OF REID STREET * Opportunities to acquire Wangaratta CBD freehold are rare
* Premises positioned in tightly held strip location
* Good retail space, shop front & storage with rear lane access
* Shop occupied for many decades as fashion retailer
* Will suit owner occupier or investor
* Easy to buy with no GST payable
INDUSTRIAL SHED * 17m x 8m brick/Colorbond shed on 766m2 approx. allotment
* Office area with refrigerative cooling
* Separate toilet with hand basin
* Car parking at rear & room to expand
* Currently tenanted with a rental return of $7,884p.a.
* Leased to 15 Dec 2016, with 1 x 3 year option
* No GST - going concern
Intermezzo * Established and modern cafe in Wangaratta's Performing Arts Centre (WPAC)
* 5 year licence agreement with Rural City of Wangaratta with Option for further 5 years
* Strong customer base linked to WPAC & its
* Seating capacity of 70 with up to 300 in adjoining Memorial hall
* WPAC function catering means additional income stream
* Information Memorandum available on request
SITE PREPARED, PERMIT IN PLACE * 2,634m2 industrial land * Planning permit has been approved for 450m2 shed * Majority of property has been excavated to a depth of 200mm & re-laid with rock ballast & 50mm of crushed rock creating an excellent hard surface * Services are accessible * Land is securely fenced on 3 sides
69 Brian Higgins Drive - Auction AUCTION Saturday 27th February 2016 @ 10:30am. 69 Brian Higgins Drive
A National Sport Aviation Centre was the dream and long term plan for the 30 acre approx property at 69 Brian Higgins Drive abutting the Wangaratta Airport. Whilst the developers have completed valuable works on the site their personal plans have changed and they now wish to relinquish ownership. Infrastructure completed to date includes a modern and versatile rendered brick ablution block with multiple showers, toilets, disabled toilet, storeroom and laundry all serviced by gas HWS, and an on site waste system. There are...
REGIONAL REFRIDGERATION DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS (BUSINESS ONLY) * Exclusive areas within North East Victoria & Southern New South Wales * Fleet of 8 well maintained & quality trucks * Secure Depot complete with cool rooms, storage, offices, amenities, & parking * Established, long standing & developing customer base (400+) * Diverse income & product streams. Easy to operate & manage * Global best practice support for business, marketing & sales * One ownership 28 + years - excellent franchise & lease management agreements * Inspections & acquisition of this exceptional business is highly recommended
THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES PER DAY * 740m2 allotment on busy Tone Road
* 200m2 warehouse with toilet & washroom
* Shop front, 3 phase power & high bay lighting
* Established landscaping & boundaries are fenced
* Located between equine facility & Chemist Warehouse
* Turn key property in Industrial 1 Zone
The Absolute Whopper! 10 5 5 year lease to Hungry Jacks to Dec 2027.
Annual 3.5% increases and to market at options periods.
Strategic 1,815m2* corner (island) site with road frontage and exposure of 93 metres*.
Business 1 Zoning
Gateway location to the Coles / Kmart Shopping Centre with easy incorporated vehicular access.
Position perfect amongst many national retailers including McDonalds, KFC etc.
All usual outgoings payable by lessee.
Wangaratta 230kms northeast of Melbourne, population catchment circa 17,000.
Rent: $53,445pa* (Dec 2012).
Trophy Bank Investment Secure 5 5 year lease.
Huge 909m2 site with 10 onsite car spaces.
15m frontage to Wangaratta’s thriving retail strip.
Recently refurbished to Westpac’s latest design and fit out.
Annual 3% rent increases/ Tenant pays land tax.
Interstate bidding is available by prior arrangements.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 59.
11.00am AEDT Wednesday.
30 March 2011.
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne.
For information on other investment opportunities in the campaign, please see:
Brand New Supermarket – Secure 10 5 5 year lease
– NQR, a division of WESTPAC
– Strategic location opposite Safeway
– Newly re-developed 677m2 building
plus 14 car spaces
– Zoned Business 1 site of 1,053m2
– Income tax saving depreciation
– Annual rent reviews
– Wangaratta retail draw of 58,000 people
– Rent $121,750pa