Impressive Freehold Opportunity in Surry Hills • Corner allotment on busy Crown and Cleveland Streets
• Expansive four level hotel with bars, function space, manager’s accommodation and eight recently renovated boutique accommodation rooms
• 12 month YOY gaming growth up 30%*
• $2.9m* revenue (Jul - Dec 2016) $990,730* average gaming turnover per week (Jul - Dec 2016)
• Situated outside Sydney lock-out zone, close to new Surry Hills light rail station and Moore Park Entertainment precinct
• Opposite Surry Hills Shopping Centre and proposed Toga major residential development
For Sale by Expression of Interest
Surry Hills Freehold terrace with DA approval Highly sought, seldom found. A magnificent opportunity to acquire a freehold commercial building with an upside ready to activate immediately.
-Existing three storey 330sqm on 117sqm of land.
-Prime Location in the 'Soho' of Surry Hills, adjoining the Foster Street precinct and near the iconic Griffiths Tea's building development.
-DA approval and CC almost complete for mixed use development, featuring 4 whole floor apartments plus a ground floor restaurant.
Whether you choose to invest, re-develop or occupy, this property is guaranteed to satisfy.
THE BEST CITY FRINGE SITE ON OFFER EXTREMELY RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTLY HELD SURRY HILLS
? 3 street frontages, North-East facing aspect
? Large site area 531sqm* / Mixed Use Zone
? Located off main thoroughfares in quite suburban street opposite park
? Short term lease back - sold as a 'going concern'
? Sydney's future light rail located on front door
? Unprecedented demand for residential units
? First time offered in 22 years ? will be sold!
Auction: 1st September 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
For further information, please contact the exclusive a...
UNDER DEVELOPED - PREMIER LOCATION - Two storey freestanding building
- Prime corner location
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- Site Area 132.8 sqm* / FSR - 3.5:1
- Height limit - 22 metres (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- First time offered in over 50 years
The property is offered for sale via Public Auction on September 9, 2014 at 10:30am.
The auction will be held on the Mezzanine Level at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000.
Prime commercial/development offering Located within arguably Surry Hills most desired residential pockets and tightly held precincts, this property has been owner occupied for several decades as a mechanical workshop. Featuring a large 220sqm (approx.) land plate, it presents a rare and unique opportunity to redevelop, occupy, or invest in one of the areas last remaining under-utilised development sites. Set amongst prominent local businesses such as Woolworths, Ocello & Fromaggi, it is moments to award winning eateries, cafes & restaurants and a quick commute to Sydney CBD.
REGISTERED 10 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE Spanning over 5 levels, this updated registered 10 room boarding house with approval for a maximum of 20 occupants offers single, double & extra-large rooms, some with balcony's and bathrooms & city skyline views. A sought after and rare find with consistent income stream and strong growth investment opportunity.
Features include large paved courtyard, communal kitchen, dining, separate living areas and a rear pedestrian lane.
Set within a fine pocket of Surry Hills and moments from famed eateries, Moore Park, Centennial Park and transport.
Surry Hills - develop, occupy, invest As the exclusive selling agent, JLL is pleased to offer for sale 120 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills.
Located in the vibrant City Fringe neighbourhood of Surry Hills, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a superb asset with value add potential.
Property highlights include:
- Existing 3 storey building – GBA 1,506sqm*
- Rear lane access with 8 car spaces
- Site area: 524sqm*
- Floor Space Ratio: 4:1
- Permissible height: 27m
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Views over Prince Alfred Park
- 200m* from Central Station entrance
- Offered with vacant possession
Iconic CBD Fringe Hotel This is a unique opportunity to acquire a boutique hotel, situated in arguably one of Sydney's most prime positions. Features include:
* 28 room iconic Crown Street Hotel * DA approval for new 42 room boutique hotel, by adding an additional 3 storeys * On-premises liquor licence, with trading hours from 5:00am to 12:00 midnight, Monday to Friday, and 10:00am to 10:00pm Sundays * With 3 street frontages, offers basement parking access and storage * Immediate neighbours include the recently redeveloped Sydney Water site, occupied by the Winery, About Life and Pieno
Freehold retail investment with redevelopment potential This is a single-level property sitting on approximately 328 sqm of land. It is currently occupied by an established Thai restaurant with al fresco dining.
The premises is well-positioned on Elizabeth Street, a main arterial linking Sydney CBD to the south, with Central Station and Thai-town just across the road. The property offers enormous upside potential for future redevelopment (subject to Council approval.)
According to Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012, the property is Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a Floor Space Ratio of 3:1 and a maximum permissible height of 18 metres.
Opposite Central Station with loads of potential ~ SOLD AT AUCTION Elizabeth Street is a major thoroughfare with excellent exposure to traffic. These original commercial terraces are strategically located opposite Central Railway Station, bus and light rail terminals. They are also within walking distance to Universities, Sydney TAFE, Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
The properties will be offered by auction as:
Submission 1: 310, 312 & 314 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
Submission 2: 318 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
They are all 3-storey buildings with retail shop on the ground level and residence on the upper levels.
Boutique Development Opportunity! Rarely does a property such as 30-34 Chalmers Street Surry Hills become available in today's property market.
This original two story commercial building is located directly opposite Central Railway Station.
- Ground floor retail of 220 sqm - Ground floor warehouse of 107 sqm allowing for parking/storage - First floor office space of 327 sqm - Potential FSR of 6:1 - Rear lane access - Excellent residential development site - Sweeping views of Central Railway Station and City - Zoned City Edge in Central Sydney
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop (subject to council approval). Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
Just some of the features include,
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with ...
SURRY HILLS FREEHOLD - UTILISE 'AS IS' OR DEVELOP TO POTENTIAL! On the Eastern side of Hercules Street, with frontages to Uther Street and Cooper Lane, only one block off Foveaux Street and 300 metres from the Chalmers Street entrance to Central Railway Station. The property is also positioned directly behind the News Limited complex.
A sound three level brick and concrete building, an ugly duckling on the outside but modern offices to the upper two levels on the inside with a distribution facility to the lower ground floor. There is a goods hoist and loading dock servicing the building off Cooper Lane with roller shutter off Uther Street and vacant la...
The Last of the Large Warehouses Owner occupiers, investors, developers should take note of the large open plan floor plates, wooden floors, and warehouse styled timber beams. 50-56 Marshall Street is DA approved for a 7 terrace residential development either to be kept for development now or later. A rare find in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs with so many options to be explored.
Exclusive Darlinghurst Development Site CBRE is pleased to offer 54-56 Riley Street, Darlinghurst to the market.
The property offers a favourably zoned development opportunity in the Sydney City fringe.
54-56 Riley Street, Darlinghurst is being offered for sale via Auction on 11th April 2017 at AuctionWORKS, Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
The property benefits from the following attributes:
- Land area: 358 sqm*
- Favourably zoned for mixed use development
- Floor space ratio 3 : 1
- Building height limit 22 metres
- Three street frontages (Riley Street, Yurong Lane and Crown Lane)
- Desirable city fr...
VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
DA APPROVED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SITE Ideal opportunity for a developer/investor to acquire a Sydney Metropolitan DA approved site.
? Approval for 6 level boarding house/student accommodation, restaurant, retail space, loading dock/parking and basement level
? Construction Certificate 95% complete
? Well located to CBD, Sydney, UTS and Charles Sturt universities
? Prominent position with 3 street frontages
? Zoning ? B4 Mixed Use (variety of permissible uses)
Capitalise on strong demand for student accommodation ideally positioned in a retail/commercial hub undergoing rapid gentrification.
EASTERN SUBURBS FREEHOLD • Two storey freehold building
• NLA 250* sqm
• Zoned No 10 Mixed Uses (retail/shops, offices, childcare or residential)
• Adjoins Oxford Street and Paddington Public School
• Off street (secure) parking
City Fringe Gem with Enormous Value-add Potential Holdsworth House is a boutique office building located in the fashionable fringe of the CBD. The property benefits from a dual street entry, large efficient floor plates, an existing and registered strata plan and an excellent and diverse tenant base with fixed annual review structures.
• NLA: 4,447sqm* plus parking for 22 cars • Site Area: 1,505sqm* • Estimated fully leased net income $1,600,000* • Northerly aspect with city views • Four sides of natural light • Large floor plates with generous ceiling heights • Several exit and/or reposition strategies &b...
507sqm block w/ heritage-listed cottage The site of 'Dascombe Cottage' since the 1840s, this is a rare gem of land nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. The opportunity to do something unique this close to the CBD may never come again.
507sqm block across 2 addresses
Ideal for owner-builder/developer
Dbl-front Heritage-listed cottage
Some period features still intact
Rear level lawns get north light
Select, salvage, start from scratch
Sought-after tucked-away privacy
Prime spot for walk-anywhere life
Stroll to Redfern cafés & shopping
Close to Central/Redfern stations
Prime Mixed-Use Opportunity - Renowned Freehold Hotel in prized Eastern Suburbs location
- Long 20 year lease (10+5+5) over ground floor to established tenants (comm 2014)
- Highly sought after value-add opportunity from under capitalised upper levels
- Current net income of $250,000 pa* with huge potential to unlock future multiple income streams
BOUTIQUE UNIT SITE DEVELOPMENT CBRE is pleased to be offering an opportunity for boutique residential developers to acquire prime real estate in Sydney's most in demand city fringe suburb of Darlinghurst.
The property benefits from the following:
• Prominent corner location with three street frontages
• Land area of 239.5sqm* with a generous FSR of 3:1 and 22m height limit
• Favourable and broad B4 Mixed Use Zone allowing; retail, commercial, residential, hotel/accommodation, residential flat building (STCA)
• Located close to Darlinghurst hospitality hot spot Stanley Street, the Sydney CBD and Woolloomooloo
MIXED USE BUILDING - REDEVELOP OR OCCUPY CBRE is delighted to offer for sale, a mixed use three storey freehold building offered with vacant possession:
Key highlights include;
? Gross Building area: 485sqm over 3 levels
? Ability to convert to residential (STCA)
? Corner location with abundance of natural light
? Adjacent to Frasers Central Park development
? Ideal for owner occupiers or developers
? Vendor instructions to meet the market on auction day (if not sold prior)
Sold via Public Auction on 27 October 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
TWO WHOLE OFFICE FLOORS OFFERING PARK AND HARBOUR VIEWS CBRE are pleased to present owner occupiers and developers with an unrivalled opportunity to acquire levels 1 & 6 of Hudson House, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney on behalf of the individual owners of each strata floor.
Levels 1 & 6 are offered for sale in-one-line or individually by way of Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 1st October 2015. The Property is offered with vacant possession.
Key highlights include;
- Two whole floors offered with vacant possession: (Level 1: 630* sqm, Level 6: 524* sqm - Total: 1,154* sqm)
Zoned B4 property with boundless possibilities Occupying a substantial 455sqm parcel in a sought-after location, this zoned B4 property provides an exciting and lucrative business opportunity, presenting unlimited potential and possibilities. It is positioned within metres of Danks Street's eateries.
- Generous block features a total of 13.72 metre frontage
- Height restriction is nine metres, floor space ratio 1.25:1
- Currently comprises separate business/renovated residence
- Four double bedrooms, main with an ensuite, spacious office
- North facing sun bathed courtyard with landscape potential
DA APPROVED - 18 UNITS + 2 RETAIL Prominently positioned in a popular lifestyle location, this site with DA Approval for a 2 retail and 18 residential complex provides the opportunity to capitalise on this strong growth area. Located on the corner of South Dowling Street and Murray Street, directly opposite Moore Park Supa Centre and Moore Park Golf Course, and footsteps to the new light rail line, this prime site is moments to Centennial Park, Sydney Cricket Ground, Entertainment Quarter, Randwick Racecourse and a wealth of cafes and restaurants, with direct transport links to the City, North Shore and airport.
SOLD OFF MARKET! THREE LEVEL FREEHOLD WAREHOUSE CONVERSION IN DARLINGHURST SOLD OFF MARKET UPON FIRST INSPECTION Representing a 4% net yield with long term tenants in place SOLD BY DANIEL MARANO AND SHANE BLACKETT FROM OXFORD AGENCY
Offered for the first time in over 20 years is this fantastic 3 level freehold building in Darlinghurst, moments to Hyde Park.
- Valuable three street frontage - Zoning is R1 general residential - Ground level with 8 carspaces, storage and a full bathroom - Land size 220sqm approx. - FSR 3:1 - Internal building area 660sqm approx. - Gross annual rental $220,000 approx
For any further queries or an inspection, please don't hesitate t...
Darlinghurst Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA) - 990sqm* site area providing 2,970sqm* potential GFA
- B2 Local Centre zoning
- 3:1 FSR and 22m Height Limit (Sydney LEP 2012)
- Island site (4 street frontages)
- Walking distance to Sydney CBD
- 800m* to Hyde Park and 950m* to Museum Station
- 150m* to Taylor Square and Oxford Street providing diverse mix of retail shopping, restaurants, cafes and bars
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm (AEST) Wednesday 24 August 2016
Sam Brewer 0411 158 684
David Mathews 0407 932 599
**SOLD** - Unique Sydney Masterpiece Investment For Sale by expressions of interest closing: Thursday 22nd August 4.00pm (AEST)
•NLA: 2,369sqm* (retail: 875sqm* and office: 1,494sqm*) •Site area: 623sqm* •Recent refurbishments including 2 new lifts •Suit investors and owner occupiers •Prominent site with 30 metre* frontage to Clarence Street •Two street frontages with loading dock •High ceilings, heritage features with modern services •Close proximity to Town Hall Bus, Rail interchange and QVB
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive selling agents.
DA/CC Approval for 7 Units!! * DA/CC Approval for 7 Units
* Start building upon settlement
* Super investment in sought after high growth area
* Ideal University student accommodation
* 7 fully self contained units
* Easy rental with near zero vacancy
* Walk to Sydney Uni, UTS and Broadway Shopping Centre
* About 5 mins walk to Central Station
* About 10 mins walk to QVB & heart of CBD
* Selection of cafes and restaurants nearby
* A rare opportunity so don't miss out!
Amazing & Rare Warehouse Style Redevelopment Opportunity Oxford Agency & DTZ Sydney are thrilled to present to the market this 3.5 storey freehold building. 846 SQM Land Size Approx Subject to Existing Tenancies Holding Over Discounted Passing Income Character Features Throughout Warehouse Style Windows on Two Sides Herringbone Ceilings Throughout Front & Rear Roller Doors Huge Scope to Add Value Through Refurbishment Zone B4 Mixed Uses Ideal Office/Accommodation Building
ONE OF PADDINGTON'S BEST RETAIL/COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT â?¢ Near new 2/3 level building completed in 2009- depreciation allowances â?¢ Sought after location near the intersection with Glenmore Road â?¢ 3 street frontages with onsite parking for 8 vehicles â?¢ Large site area- 779sqm (approx) â?¢ Mix of international and national tenants â?¢ Passing gross income $453,313 p.a. plus GST (approx) â?¢ Potential to increase rental- opportunity to strata subdivide (STCA) â?¢ Deceased estate
City Fringe Investment with Development Potential* - Site Area: 673.20sq m**
- Two Street frontages
- Leased to 30 September 2018
- Existing NLA: 3,822sq m**
- Current Gross Income of $1,595,706pa**
- Zoned B4 Mixed-Use
- FSR of 4:1 with 25 metre height limit
- Excellent conversion potential to a variety of uses*
- Situated close to UTS, Central Park & Central Railway Station
Mixed Use Freehold Building - Development Potential (STCA) An outstanding opportunity presents itself to acquire this whole building located in the City Fringe suburb of Darlinghurst only 1.8 km from Sydney's CBD. It is only moments from public transport and all arterial roads. It is the ideal property for a developer or owner occupier looking to secure a rare freehold building. It currently compromises 1 retail shop front and 2x commercial suites with passing income and has dual access from William Street and Premier Lane.
- Land area of 101m2 (approx.) - Zoning: B4 mixed use - FSR: 4:1 - Height limit: 35 meters - Dual street access from both, Wi...
Prized 3 Storey Warehouse An exciting opportunity exists to purchase this mixed use building, appealing to owner occupiers, developers or investors offering incredible potential to recreate a significant warehouse converted residence or commercial head quarters.
Positioned in the heart of Sydney's burgeoning creative precinct, it currently houses multiple commercial businesses presenting separate investment options and strong rental returns.
* Land 234m2 Approx
* G.B.A 700m2 approx
* North facing corner position overlooking park
* Potential to occupy as residential or commercial
* Walk to vibrant bar s/ ca...
Sensational City Fringe Building with Upside Very rarely do freehold opportunities such as this brace the marketplace.
This delightful three storey building currently offers 3 tenancies, 2 of which are tenanted and one vacant possession. Current income $176,325 + GST, Income when completely leased $261,325 + GST.
There is development application in place to strata the existing building into three strata lots. There is also potential upside to add an additional floor within the existing building envelope subject to council approval.
Positioned on a quiet tree lined street only 800 metres to Darling Harbour and Sydney Fish Markets. The...
Freehold heritage building on George SOLD AT AUCTION 750 George Street was built circa 1890 and was formerly known as “English’s Chambers”. It is a heritage listed retail/commercial building with 6 levels, including basement and mezzanine.
It is strategically located between Chinatown and Central Railway Station and within close proximity to major banks, the Capitol Theatre and Darling Harbour.
This character-filled building has a 6.08M frontage along George Street enjoying excellent exposure to both car and pedestrian traffic.
The upper levels are serviced by a lift and a rear staircase opening onto Parker Lane.
The estimated income is...
Capture the Ultimate Creative Space 257 Oxford Street, Paddington is a highly-visual & modern property consisting of contemporary gallery and creative space. Deceivingly vast in its entirety, it blends a mix of public gallery areas with high-tech classrooms and offices. With valuable access to eleven car spaces, it also holds potential as a mixed use, retail and residential development.
A notable landmark property, it is situated on the main thoroughfare of Oxford Street neighbouring CBA Bank and the under-construction, St Johns Paddington. The property is only 2.6kms east of Sydney CBD.
A Rare Opportunity – Mixed Used Site with a Breathtaking View This exceptional opportunity is offering a 4 level mixed commercial/residential freehold building located in the heart of Chippendale, one of Sydney’s most sought-after & fast growing suburbs. This stylish warehouse conversion has endless potential to redevelop, strata, occupy or keep as a growing blue chip investment.
Location (Approximate distance):
- 750m to Central Station
- 1.7km to CBD
- 800m to Sydney University
- 500m to UTS
• Breath-taking 360 views of Sydney CBD on the top level
• Currently comprising Residential and Retail/Commercial
• Secure garage parking...
Outstanding Boutique Development opportunity
2 dilapidated blocks on one title A rare & unique development opportunity in Sydney’s historic Inner City Darlinghurst
Enjoying a magnificent Sunny North facing aspect
Rare 11 metre wide street frontage
Zoned R1 General Residential
Height Limit: 9, FSR: 1.5:1, Land Size: 247sqm
FSR 1.5:1 = 370sqm+ of floor area STCA
Zoning allows Town house / studio / apartment development opportunity STCA
Located within a charming picturesque street scape
Surrounded by Original and Cutting edge architecturally designed Residential Terraces and Commercial properties
Multiple development options STCA
Zoning allows an array of favour...
Renovate or Detonate. Set amid Victoria Street's vibrant restaurants, just footsteps from Green Park, this derelict building presents a unique opportunity for complete redevelopment. Zoned B4 Mixed uses lending it to residential/commercial use, it encompasses a high-exposure 22sqm shopfront with the potential for accommodation upstairs (STCA). It's positioned on a 120sqm parcel of land with rear lane access and scope for parking. Bring your hard hat and your architect and check out the potential of this rare property.
- Upper-level unit
- Prime shopfront
- Deep courtyard
- Rear lane access...
Eight Grand Terraces Offered in One-Line – Residential Hot Spot Grand mix of eight, three storey terraces operating as boarding houses located opposite Victoria Park and 300 metres from Broadway Shopping Centre.
Chippendale has been heralded the latest hotspot for residential living with 70-84 City Road situated in the heart of this bustling cosmopolitan suburb. It offers exceptional upside both in location and development potential.
• Huge opportunity to invest, occupy, value-add or develop (STCA)
• 5 x 5 self-contained flats each incorporating one bedroom with en-suite and living/kitchen (70-78 Boarding House)
• 1 x 6 bed with open plan living...
BOUTIQUE SYDNEY CBD FREEHOLD Fully Leased freehold building 100 metres from George Street
•Annual net income $574,000* •NLA 1,296sqm* over 7 levels •Fully leased with diverse tenant mix •Three street frontages •Rare CBD corner retail and office building •Potential to add additional floors and/or residential coversion (STCA) •Close proximity to Wynyard Walk, Park and rail / bus interchange
EXQUISITE FOUR LEVEL VICTORIAN TERRACE IN THE HEART OF THE CBD Situated on the corner of Erskine and Kent Street, this represents a rare opportunity to secure an exceptional well-presented 4 level mixed use terrace within the heart of the CBD.
The property comprises a basement, ground floor retail shop plus a 2 level apartment offering both investors / owner occupiers an incredible investment opportunity.
A rare property within affordable price range.
- Immaculately presented, with meticulous finishes throughout. - Outstanding street presence with ground floor retail. - Densely populated location in the middle of Sydney's CBD. - 2 floor a...
ICONIC 16 ROOM HIP HOTEL + RETAIL
CALLING ALL HOTEL OPERATORS / INVESTORS - Rare opportunity to purchase an existing hip hotel in Darlinghurst with Vacant Possession - Ground floor restaurant/bar with 3am license leased to renowned ACME group under the banner of Bar Brose (www.barbrose.com.au) with extensive refit just carried out. - Current passing rent - $198,624.24 + GST - Dual Street frontage, moments from St Vincents Hospital, Kings Cross Station - Land Area â?? 252m2 approx
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a Hip hotel in Sydney's East / Inner City. The option exist for an operator to run the hotel and enjoy the cash flow from the hotel and c...