NEW 10 YEAR LEASE - A SUNSHINE BEACH GEM * Located in the tightly held Duke Street Village at Sunshine Beach
* Currently returning $117,869.25pa
* 243m2 freehold title improved with ground level retail shop, refurbished 2 level flat and standalone flat/storage area at the rear
* Home to Sunshine Beach Store for over 40 years
* New 10 year lease commencing May 2015
* 5% annual increases with market review at year 5
Sale price $1.7 million
For further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.
POPULAR NOOSA HEADS FOOD COURT TENANCY * NLA 25m2
* Returning $48,000pa net plus GST
* 3 + 3 year lease commencing April 2016
* Positioned in the popular Bay Village food court on Hastings Street
* Fit out includes exhaust range hood, illuminated sign boards, stainless steel benches, sinks and lighting
* Grease trap access
* Large amount of foot traffic passing through the site daily
* Other neighbouring food businesses include Subway, Kebab’s, Sushi, Simply Pies bakery, café and a smoothie/juice bar
For Sale via Public Auction Friday 27 May from 1pm, in room ‘Acres Noosa’ 37 Gibson Road, Noosaville
Retail Shop for Sale. Price Reduction Ideal and affordable leased investment New 3 x 3 Lease October 2015 Gross Income 25k pa Prominent main road exposure Substantial capital growth potential from this level Phone Tom Forde 0417 333 335 or Matt Forde 0427 457 546
Receivers' Sale - Noosa Heads Service Station Investment - Located near Noosa Junction, a major thoroughfare to Hastings Street - Leases to "Matilda" and "Thrifty Car Rental" - Current net passing income approximately $135,000pa - Staggered lease expiry profile - Information memorandum available on request - Floor area of approximately 215sqm does not include four bedroom residence, garages or canopy
Under instructions from the Receivers and Managers.
Prime Position in Australia’s world famous Resort Lease to November 2015, No further options.
Hard Coffee – thriving café business established circa 2002, loyal following by locals and holiday makers.
Fixed 5% increases.
Lessee pays all usual outgoings.
Prime position within popular ‘Bay Village on Hastings’ development.
No options – future owner occupier opportunity.
Noosa – Queensland’s premier tourist destination.
Rent: $142,721 pa*
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio. Auction 73
12th December 2012
River Room Crown Casino