NEW 10 YEAR LEASE - A SUNSHINE BEACH GEM * Located in the tightly held Duke Street Village at Sunshine Beach
* Currently returning $117,869.25pa
* 243m2 freehold title improved with ground level retail shop, refurbished 2 level flat and standalone flat/storage area at the rear
* Home to Sunshine Beach Store for over 40 years
* New 10 year lease commencing May 2015
* 5% annual increases with market review at year 5
Sale price $1.7 million
For further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.
Caretaking Only - Noosa Caretaking only....offering caretaking services only, the manager has no set office hours and their sole role is to ensure the complex is maintained to a high standard as far as presentation of the grounds & common areas where applicable. Organising servicing of the plant equipment included. There are also other favourable benefits not included in the price. As a further stage is completed at the end of 2016, start of 2017 a further salary will commence. This will form part of this purchase for an additional cost. Expansion of the business, in the near future is available to the right perso...
POPULAR NOOSA HEADS FOOD COURT TENANCY * NLA 25m2
* Returning $48,000pa net plus GST
* 3 + 3 year lease commencing April 2016
* Positioned in the popular Bay Village food court on Hastings Street
* Fit out includes exhaust range hood, illuminated sign boards, stainless steel benches, sinks and lighting
* Grease trap access
* Large amount of foot traffic passing through the site daily
* Other neighbouring food businesses include Subway, Kebab’s, Sushi, Simply Pies bakery, café and a smoothie/juice bar
For Sale via Public Auction Friday 27 May from 1pm, in room ‘Acres Noosa’ 37 Gibson Road, Noosaville
Retail Shop for Sale. Price Reduction Ideal and affordable leased investment New 3 x 3 Lease October 2015 Gross Income 25k pa Prominent main road exposure Substantial capital growth potential from this level Phone Tom Forde 0417 333 335 or Matt Forde 0427 457 546
Management Rights - 'Noosa Blue' Lots Attached to the Sale: Lot 509 - Manager's unit 104m2 Lot 207 - Office and reception 232m2 Lot 208 Conference facilities 512m2 Lot 301 Retail lot 30m2 Lot 302 Bar and restaurant 123m2 Brand new 25 year agreements.
Click on the below website link to access the property Due Diligence http://managementrightsnoosablue.com/
Receivers' Sale - Noosa Heads Service Station Investment - Located near Noosa Junction, a major thoroughfare to Hastings Street - Leases to "Matilda" and "Thrifty Car Rental" - Current net passing income approximately $135,000pa - Staggered lease expiry profile - Information memorandum available on request - Floor area of approximately 215sqm does not include four bedroom residence, garages or canopy
Under instructions from the Receivers and Managers.
Prime Position in Australia’s world famous Resort Lease to November 2015, No further options.
Hard Coffee – thriving café business established circa 2002, loyal following by locals and holiday makers.
Fixed 5% increases.
Lessee pays all usual outgoings.
Prime position within popular ‘Bay Village on Hastings’ development.
No options – future owner occupier opportunity.
Noosa – Queensland’s premier tourist destination.
Rent: $142,721 pa*
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio. Auction 73
12th December 2012
River Room Crown Casino