ST KILDA ICON - OUTSTANDING FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY 'IN ONE LINE' SUIT:
• Bar / Boutique Hotel operators
• First time whole building offered
• Location - First Class
• Dogs Bar restaurant and wine bar - on separate title
• 8 Strata apartments + Rooftop/Development (STCA)
• General Liquor Licence
• Indoor / Outdoor seating
• 8 Strata Apartments
• Outstanding Rooftop Terrace
• Future development potential (STCA)
• Offered with short term lease to January 2014
PERFECTLY POSITIONED MULTI-LEVEL DEVELOPMENT SITE 126-128 ST KILDA ROAD, ST KILDA
This prolific and high exposure corner site in the sought after St Kilda Hill Precinct offers an excellent opportunity to secure a strategic income producing property with excellent flexibility with potential to redevelop or refurbish the existing improvements. Currently comprising a ground floor retail tenancy with St Kilda Road frontage, together with a ten bedroom residence to the upper floors. This prominent land holding provides the following key benefits:
- High profile St Kilda Hill corner land holding of 436sqm* with two street frontages to St K...
One With The Lot A unique opportunity to acquire a Paris end of Fitzroy Street shop that is let to a brilliant boutique franchise tenant - Ozzy Burger! Just 12 months into a new 5 year lease with a further 5 x 5 year options for a secure long term investment. The rental is currently $37,000pa + GST set to increase to $42,000pa + GST on the 1st October 2016 & CPI increases each year with all outgoings paid by the tenant.
Please call James Burton on 0403 560 944 for further information.
ALTO HOTEL ON BOURKE BOUTIQUE AWARD WINNING FREESTANDING MELBOURNE CBD HOTEL INVESTMENT
- Modern 50 Room Hotel averaging 94%* occupancy per annum
- Proven and strategic location surrounded by Southern Cross Station, Etihad Stadium, Sky Bus, Crown Casino & Melbourne's best corporate headquarters
- Secure Net Rental income of $813,000*^ pa with fixed 3.5% annual increases and options until 2042
- Australia's only 6 Star NABERS Energy Rated hotel run on 100% renewable energy
For Sale by International Public Expression of Interest closing Friday 25th September at 2.00pm
The Mill & Charlie's Bar - Business ? Vibrant CBD location
? Alfresco dining on Hardware Lane
? Long lease with 22 years remaining
? Late night licence allowing for trade to 3.00am Friday and
? Modern Plant and Equipment
? Established food and beverage business
? 262 person capacity over two levels
Oaks on Lonsdale, Melbourne CBRE Hotels on behalf of MP Investment Nominees Pty Ltd (Receivers & Managers appointed) offer for sale the freehold investment of the Oaks on Lonsdale Serviced Apartments, Melbourne.
* 148 studio, one and two bedroom apartments
* Opened 2007
* 4.5 star hotel rating
* Initial 10 year lease to Oaks Hotels & Resorts (Vic) Pty Ltd. A further three 5-year options available
* Vacant possession available
* Key investment highlights include: Melbourne CBD location, fixed income stream, strata sell down
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27th February 2014 a...
Genuinely priced to sell! Great lifestyle business with day trade only, immediate potential to increase turnover by adding night time trade, or simply increasing day trade hours.
Taking approx $27k a week, 30kg of coffee per week (has been significantly higher).
This business is well established with high consistent turnover in both food and beverage sales.
- The trading hours are currently 7am - 3:30pm
- The Liquor Licence allows trading to 11pm daily
- Sensational corner position with footpath Trading Permit: 16 tables and 58 chairs
- Full commercial kitchen
- Substantially renovated in 2010
HIGH YIELDING STUDENT ACCOMMODATION INVESTMENT Leased to Unilodge
Part Ground, Levels 1 & 2 and Part Basement, 108 A’Beckett Street 97 room hostel & 4 staff studios Recreation area, business centre and conference rooms 5 secure basement car spaces Leased to 31 December 2014 plus 1 x 6 year option Passing rent $286,840 pa plus GST Further subdivision options Capital City Zone 1 Strong growth potential in rapidly developing high density residential area Close to RMIT, Melbourne Central & Queen Victoria Market
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 13 September at 5...
Prime Residential Investment Boasting 8-9% Returns Situated on the corner of Collins Street and Market Street, and walking distance of Melbourne's CBD is this stylish apartment suite. Boasting stainless steel appliances, spacious lounge/dining area, lovely outlook, and access to the hotel facilities such as indoor pool and well equipped gymnasium.
Leased until 2036 to the Oaks apartment, 60 Market Street offers an ideal investment. Currently returning$15,815.52 pa net on a ten year lease with 4 further terms of 5 year options.
All outgoings are paid by the tenant and with fixed increases every 2 years and regular market reviews; this is t...
CAMPARI FREEHOLD John H Castran Pty Ltd are pleased to offer by public auction one of Melbourne’s best known and respected freeholds.
The tenant has just spent approximately $1million renovating the freehold and a long term lease is in place with a $130,000 bank guarantee and 4%/CPI increases per annum (alternate years). No fuss, no complications, very easy, very understandable and very attractive to landlords.
The four storey building has excellent street presence and has external table seating as well as a fantastic roof top area.
Hardware Lane has always been home to Melbourne’s café street culture....
Iconic Greville Street Investment THE STATION HOTEL
This landmark hotel has developed as a significant Melbourne entertainment venue located in one of the city's premier commercial strips.
This sale presents an opportunity to an astute investor to purchase a sound investment with a reliable tenant and the opportunity for significant growth. The investment is underpinned by the very significant land holding.
The property has a frontage to Greville Street of 30.7 metres and a frontage to Porter Street of 31 metres. The total site area is 970sqm (approx).
The hotel has a national tenant, who have a lease until April 20...
Ever Wanted to Secure about 1,130m2 of CBD Land? The property offers you a current net revenue of around $200,000 pa, plus the opportunity to add considerable further accommodation. Alternatively, you may choose to completely redevelop the entire site.
* The Land has a frontage of 27.03 metres to Elizabeth Street, and an area of 1,130m2.
* The existing Buildings are a combination of 4-level and 2-level structures, totaling to some 1,883 m2 in area.
* Current revenue of around $207,000 pa comes from the Toad Hall Hotel and two separately leased tenancies.
* Concept plans prepared by Bruce Henderson show how to add to the existing...
Vacant Shop with Restaurant Permit Significant 367m2* retail shop with potential for significant upside. Generous 8.5m* frontage to arguably Australia's most famous retail strip. Business 1 / Commercial 1 Zoning with no heritage overlay and council preferred building height of 19 metres*. Offered with permit for 200 patron licensed restaurant. Rear access for loading and direct access to public car park f 74* car spaces. Supported in the immediate vicinity by national and international brand retailers, restaurants, bars and cafes. Just 300 metres* to Windsor Train Station and Tram services at the front door. Potential for r...
Believe It Or Not – CBD Freehold SOLD! Yes, we have sold the freehold with long term tenant, this outstanding prominent location in Collins Street food court is available, currently operates as a gourmet American style sandwich bar, below a hotel with 7 other food outlets including Coffee shop, wine bar, Asian takeaways etc.
Surrounded by shops, offices and hotels in the heart of CBD, with over 6% return
WINDSOR VICTORIAN PRIMED FOR REVIVAL • 3 Bedroom and Studio • 1.5-bathroom dwelling is primed for a modern-day revival as a charming home • Creatively inclined studio/office or mixed residential/commercial property (STPA) • High ceilings and solid timber floors, with a spacious kitchen/meals (gas cooking) leading to the bathroom • Private rear courtyard steps up to an elevated north-facing bungalow bathed in brilliant sunshine, with the accompanying WC allowing for potential self-containment • Single lock-up garage parking via ROW access
Enjoy a fantastic home/work lifestyle balance just steps to Chapel Street.
NEW CBD INVESTMENT - SOLD AT AUCTION SOLD AT AUCTION Friday 2nd May 2014 at 12:30pm on site.
Outstanding opportunity to purchase a securely tenanted investment in thriving Northern CBD precinct.
Additional features include:
• Rental return: $44,000 p.a. net*
• Brand new 5 year lease
• Further terms: 5 + 5 + 5 years
• Rental increases annually
• 1 on site undercover car park (Leasehold)
• Building Area: 53sqm*
• Expansive cafe fit-out by tenant
• Part of the Infinity8 development, servicing over 300 apartments
• Opposite Queen Victoria Market redevelopment
A very rare opportunity to secure a prime CBD commercial freehold with strong passing income, plus the potential to owner-occupy, redevelop or convert for alternate use in the short-medium term.
- An impressive 14 level office and retail building in excellent condition throughout - An outstanding location within the central CBD, just one block from Melbourne Central and the retail core, one block from the major law courts, and surrounded by some of Melbourne's best laneways, restaurants and cafes - Building area of 6,902sq m* - Prime corner land holding of 689sq m* - To b...
Large, modern cafe close to Melbourne Central 230 sqm approx Current rent $154,350 pa plus GST (rising to $162,000 on 1 January 2014) Lease to December 2015 plus 1 x 5 year option Next to 786 apartment Fulton Lane development Significant growth area
RARE CBD GEM - OCCUPY/INVEST/REDEVELOP (STPA) Freestanding 3 level period brick building one door from Elizabeth Street. 50 metres from the Fulton Lane developments, close to Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central, QVB, Myer, Chinatown, Bourke Street Mall and more.
• Land Area: 401sqm*
• Building Area: 732sqm*
• Offered with short term lease
• Rental: $207,900pa* net
A rare opportunity to purchase an affordable CBD freehold within this exciting precinct.
For further details please contact:
GROSS WADDELL PTY LTD
Michael Gross 0419 355 561
Andrew Waddell 0419 400 991
Raoul Salter 0418 335 432