TONS OF OPTIONS ! ...... HURRY WONT LAST ! This is an owner/operators dream come true. Current owners have other full time careers and unable to keep up with the growing demands on a part time basis.Excellent opportunity to buy cafe/take-away assets at a fraction of the cost new! Much cheaper and easier than finding a spot and purchasing everything new from the ground up.Selling the furniture, fixtures and equipment of the cafe. Owners had well over $130,000 in build out alone and over $60,000 equipment when opened. Serious bang for the buck! Excellent equipment to start virtually any type of hospitality concept or catering opportunit...
Rare Southbank Freehold Savills, under instructions from the agents for the mortgagee in possession (FTI Consulting), is pleased to offer for sale this outstanding Southbank freehold building with significant development potential located in one of Melbourneâ€™s most rapidly growing areas, with apartment projects in and around Southbank in extremely high demand.
35-37 Hancock Street represents a rare opportunity to acquire a prime property in a rapidly transforming residential location, with the added benefit of holding income from the existing tenant.
Super Prime Southbank Corner Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile Southbank development site with outstanding high density development potential in one of Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle precincts.
39-51 Hancock Street represents a rare opportunity to acquire a high profile corner site in one of Melbourneâ€™s most rapidly growing areas, with apartment projects in and around Southbank in extremely high demand. With a highly sought city fringe location, within a Capital City Zone, the site offers tremendous development potential.
Southbank's Finest Permit Approved Project Savills is delighted to offer for sale 18 Moray Street, Southbank.
18 Moray Street represents a rare and significant opportunity to acquire a premium development site with an approved permit for a magnificent 'Fender Katsalidis' designed mixed-use tower within Melbourne's most highly sought after lifestyle location.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Recently approved permit for a landmark 38-level Fender Katsalidis designed project
- Rare boutique project of 124 apartments plus retail (Total NSA - 7,663sq m*)
- Ideal mix of generously sized 1 & 2 bedroom + study apartme...
STUNNING OFFICES WITH CARETAKER RESIDENCE A sensational workplace with the option of an enticing city pad, all a stroll from town, Southbank Promenade, Clarendon Street and South Melbourne Market. Comprising: Three levels all with amenities, flexible floorplan of 7 rooms and lovely natural light, superb appointments including two full bathrooms, third toilet and quality kitchen, double garage, air conditioning, pristine presentation. Building size: 222sqm (approx.) plus delightful deck with views. Zone: Commercial 2.
Landmark Site Opposite Crown Casino Knight Frank and Conquest Dowlings are privileged to offer an exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire this magnificent development site on the edge of Melbourne's CBD, within the high profile Crown Entertainment precinct.
87-89 Queensbridge Street represents one of the last remaining opportunities to secure a significant land parcel in one of Australia's well known and highly regarded lifestyle precincts.
The site is being offered with plans for a 370 apartment development (STPA) from architect Elenberg Fraser (one of Melbourne's leading architecture firms).
Southbank's Best Value Land Realisation Sale - Must Be Sold!!!
High profile Southbank development site with new permit for a dual tower apartment project!
- A large Southbank site of 1,455sq m* - New permit for a two tower apartment project comprising 348 apartments over 37 levels - Project design allows for a two stage development process - Massive 40 metre* frontage to Balston Street - Mixed use zone - Outstanding potential views of Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park Lake and Melbourne's CBD - Excellent Southbank location, close to Crown Casino, the Southgate Complex, Arts precinct and Melbourne's vibrant CBD -...
Two (2) Super Prime CBD Corner Retail Investments Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Ground & Basement of 118 Russell Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Two prime corner CBD retail assets at the intersection of Little Collins and Russell Streets, offered individually or in one-line
- Securely leased to established and well renowned hospitality and lifestyle tenants Brioche by Philip & S3 and Raw Studios
- Premium ‘Paris End’ location of Melbourne below the iconic Fender Katsilidis designed ‘Hero’ building
- High quality fitouts providing depreciation tax benefits
- Surrounded b...
TWO (2) BUSTLING MELBOURNE CBD SHOPS OFFERED TOGETHER Tahini Restaurant & Bruce Lee Sushi are two (2) strong trading retail shops, on highly secure ten (10) year leases benefiting from fixed 4% annual increases
The building area totals 230sqm*
Future potential to sub-divide into three (3) shops
Combined restaurant seating for up to 80 patrons, with an additional outdoor seating area hosting over 35+ patrons.
The retail shops are located in the Melbourne CBD’s most active hospitality area in the Legal Precinct, surrounded by Melbourne courts, corporate headquarters, hotels and high density residential towers – servicing a catchme...
JOIN THE BOURKE HILL SOCIETY Home of the former Society restaurant located at the preferred east end of Bourke Street.
• First time offered in 35 years • Land Area: 283m2* • Building Area: 468m2* • A rare opportunity to purchase a three (3) level brick building providing owner occupiers, developers and investors a multitude of options (STPA) • Located in the heart of the entertainment precinct, close to Spring Street, Parliament House, Treasury Buildings, The Hotel Windsor, Sheraton Melbourne Hotel, Grossi Florentino, Becco, The European and Pellegrini’s • Vacant possession
ICONIC CBD LEGAL PRECINCT FREEHOLD – FIRST TIME OFFERED IN OVER 30 YEARS 259 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
A striking and classically styled 4-level freehold CBD commercial building of 912sqm*
Highly prominent position on highly trafficked western side of William Street, boasting a substantial street frontage as well as rear access from Wicklow Lane.
Leased until 2020 (no options) to prestigious legal firm ‘Galbally & O’Bryan Lawyers’ (Est. 1935)
Outstanding ceiling heights and natural light, providing potential for future refurbishment or alternative uses (incl. retail)**
Situated in the heart of the CBD Legal Precinct, immediately adjacent to ...
High Yielding Retail News Agency Freehold * Awesome high yielding retail investment! * Nearly 6 metre frontage * Exchange Tower Newsagency has a highly prominent position in the Exchange Tower building * Extra storage space is included with lot 219 * 5 year lease with 2 further 5 year options * Lease commenced 16/8/2010 * Currently tenant paying $37,856 plus gst plus usual outgoings
OWN A SLICE OF MELBOURNE'S BUSIEST RETAIL STRIP LEASED TO NAB Rarely do opportunities on Melbourne's most frequented retail boulevard come up for sale, particularly in this price bracket. Now is your chance to secure your own supreme retail investment with a strong lease to one of Australia's most recognized and trusted national tenants.
Located on the western side of Swanston Street at the gateway to Melbourne Central, RMIT, QV and more, the property experiences passing pedestrian foot traffic of up to 100,000 people per day.
Above all the exceptional locational attributes the property demonstrates, the lot incorporates an incredibly strong tri...
PRIME SWANSTON STREET RETAIL INVESTMENT - Fully leased retail investment in the heart of Swanston Street - Leased to International retailer Krispy Kreme Doughnuts until May 2015 - Current Net Rental: $117,000 pa* + GST - Sensational location positioned between Flinders Lane & Collins Street - Huge pedestrian traffic exposure in vibrant retail precinct - 5% fixed annual increases
For further details please contact: Marcus Quinn 0428 495 152 Langton McHarg 0402 138 451
Rustic Mixed Use Investment + Development Upside Ray White Commercial proudly present this prime Warehouse/Residence located in the heart of South Melbourne on the door step of the Melbourne CBD. This location provides direct access to CityLink, Westgate Freeway and the Melbourne CBD. Public transport is within a short walk with the South Melbourne market and Clarendon retail precinct in close proximity.
The property is currently leased to long standing renowned Blacksmith who occupies the whole property. Located within a Capital City Zone will allow an astute investor the opportunity to unlock this properties future development prospects...
High Yielding Investment! This retail investment is located within Waterfront City, an established Retail and Residential precinct to the west of the Melbourne CBD.
Offering an 18 month lease to Hickory Builders, this unit could potentially be a "cutting edge" ground floor office opposite a beautiful park.
Surrounded by outstanding amenity including: - Harbour Town Shopping Precinct (50m*) - Costco Supermarket (250m*) - Melbourne Star Observation Wheel (1km*) - Melbourne CBD (3.8km*)
A Rare CBD Freehold With Ultimate Flexibility Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 21-23 Anthony Street, Melbourne with the following key attributes:
- Impressive three storey building with rooftop garden located in the high growth Queen Victoria Market Precinct
- Conveniently located between A’Beckett and Franklin Street within close proximity to Queen Victoria Market, RMIT and Melbourne Central
- Strategically positioned in one of Melbourne’s most desired high density residential development precincts
- Land Area of 291m²*
- High foot traffic precinct resulting from a growing student populat...
A BUSTLING LANEWAY RETAIL OPPORTUNITY WITH A TASTE OF LUXURY Exceptional laneway hospitality venue with seven (7) day trading, late night liquor license, fully fitted commercial kitchen and multi-level layout with prestige fit out.
Situated in Melbourne's high-end, dynamic epicurean retail core and underpinned by an evolving location, home to a series of well-known luxury retailers.
Secured by a 10 year lease (commenced in 2010) with two (2) options of 10 years each.
Rental income of $118,450 per annum (as of 1 August 2016) + Outgoings + GST and fixed annual rental increases of 3.0%.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: Tuesday at 11.30am-12.00noon &
SECURELY LEASED RETAIL IN THE HEART OF MELBOURNE Leased to long standing Melbourne retailer 'Lightning Ridge Opal Mines' who has been operating in Melbourne for over 20 years (for more information please visit http://opals.net.au/)
Newly refurbished retail property comprising a net lettable area of 225sqm* in the heart of Elizabeth Street's retail precinct.
Secure annual rental income of $82,000* plus outgoings with fixed 3.0% annual increases.
Five (5) year lease commenced in November 2015, plus two five (5) year options.
To arrange a personal inspection or for further information please contact the exclusive sales & marketing ...
OWN YOUR OWN RETAIL STRIP 328-362 Clarendon Street; 49 & 55-69 Emerald Hill Place & 244-246 Park Street, South Melbourne
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 15 April 2015
- Extremely rare offering of entire block from Bank Street to Park Street (100 metres frontage*) - 15 retail tenancies, 2 office tenancies & 10 residential tenancies - fully leased & on a single title with potential for subdivision (stca) - Staggered lease expiry with many rents arguably below market - Site area of 2,761sqm with further development potential (stca) - Estimated net income of $1,146,555 p.a.* + GST as at 30 June 201...
DOCKLANDS BARGAIN! Deadline Private Sale Closing Wednesday 8th August at 2pm
RECEIVER SALE - MUST BE SOLD
- Stunning 46 sqm office suite with car space - Water views and excellent natural light - Tram stop and Southern Cross Station within minutes of your door - To be sold with vacant possession - Surrounded by a variety of fine dining restaurants and cafes
For further information please contact the marketing agents:
Knight Frank - Tim Grant 0478 666 275 - Marcus Quinn 0428 495 152
DTZ Melbourne - Patrick O'Callaghan 0447 170 007 - Danny Clark 0448 066 889