The Clarendon Hotel 3 Level Inner City Icon To be sold with Vacant Possession
Premier South Melbourne landmark since circa 1880. Impressive Victorian period style building comprising 960 sqm over 4 levels including cellar. Strategic 344 sqm corner site with 36 metre retail frontage, plus rear lane exposure. Premium Commercial 1 zone. Thriving inner city locale with trams at your door step. Modern fully fitted European flavoured style fit out. Opportunity to simply reinstate hotel/restaurant business. Enormous potential for residential and or office conversion STCA. Sold with vacant possession.
Iconic Water Rat Hotel - Freehold and Business Well known and award winning inner city hotel and restaurant. Strong trading history. Classic 2 level 513 sqm Victorian building fully refurbished in 2005 estimated at $1 million. Significant 314 sqm corner site. Huge 36m combined street frontage. Incorporates classic public bar, restaurant, commercial kitchen,first floor function area and first floor outdoor deck. Mixed Used Zoning Strategic blue chip position within the popular South Melbourne area.
SOUTHERN CROSS HOTEL *INVEST*DEVELOP*OCCUPY *EXCITING INNER CITY LOCATION ADJACENT TO STH MELBOURNE MARKET,SAFEWAY,SPOTLIGHT AND FORTHCOMING DAN MURPHYS AND ALDI SUPERMARKET DEVELOPMENT
*GENERAL LICENCE 7AM-1AM OTHER THAN SUNDAY AND GOOD FRIDAY AND ANZAC DAY(OFF PREMISES TRADING HOURS APPLY)
*FOOTPATH TRADING 6 TABLES 36 CHAIRS 2 UMBRELLAS.
*COMPRISES:PUBLIC BAR/bottleshop,LOUNGE BAR,DINING-ROOM,COMMERCIAL KITCHEN,COOL ROOMS,OUTDOOR COURTYARD,MALE AND FEMALE AMENITIES.
*FIRST FLOOR FUNCTION ROOMS OR RESIDENCE.
*CLOSE TO MARKET,OFFICES AND RESIDENTIAL.
*PROMINENT CORNER POSITION
*RARE FREEHOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION
Mortgagee Auction - Iconic 2 Storey Inner City Hotel To be Sold with Vacant Possession
Opportunity to reinstate hotel or convert to residential (STCA). Large 425m2* site with 3 frontages totalling over 50m*. Residential 1 zoned site. Fully fitted out premises including 9 flat screen TVs, kitchen and furniture. Includes main bar, dining room, bistro, commercial kitchen plus 8 first floor rooms. Strategic South Melbourne location between Clarendon and Moray Streets.
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
Under instructions from Cor Cordis as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession.
PARKGATE - THE OTHER BLOCK A rare opportunity to acquire this block of renovated art deco apartments on one title. Comprising nine neutral toned fully renovated two bedroom serviced apartments with three off street car spaces in blue chip location with MSAC, Albert Park Lake, city tram, local shopping and restaurants at your doorstep. Floorplans offer fabulous open plan kitchen and living area with Bosch appliances, two double bedrooms (built-in robes), fully tiled modern central bathroom (LG washing machine/clothes dryer), heating/air conditioning and intact deco features. Irregular Allotment: 470sqm (approx.). A wond...
THE GOLDEN FLEECE HOTEL INVESTORS / DEVELOPERS / OWNER OCCUPIERS
An outstanding opportunity to purchase a freestanding hotel
• Land Area: 302 square metres approx.
• Building Area: 580 square metres approx.
• Frontages: Montague Street - 15.24 metres approx., Buckhurst Street - 18.28 metres approx.
• Zoning: Capital City Zone 1
• Undergone extensive refurbishment
• Within the Montague precinct
• Offered with vacant possession
ALTO HOTEL ON BOURKE BOUTIQUE AWARD WINNING FREESTANDING MELBOURNE CBD HOTEL INVESTMENT
- Modern 50 Room Hotel averaging 94%* occupancy per annum
- Proven and strategic location surrounded by Southern Cross Station, Etihad Stadium, Sky Bus, Crown Casino & Melbourne's best corporate headquarters
- Secure Net Rental income of $813,000*^ pa with fixed 3.5% annual increases and options until 2042
- Australia's only 6 Star NABERS Energy Rated hotel run on 100% renewable energy
For Sale by International Public Expression of Interest closing Friday 25th September at 2.00pm
The Mill & Charlie's Bar - Business ? Vibrant CBD location
? Alfresco dining on Hardware Lane
? Long lease with 22 years remaining
? Late night licence allowing for trade to 3.00am Friday and
? Modern Plant and Equipment
? Established food and beverage business
? 262 person capacity over two levels
Oaks on Lonsdale, Melbourne CBRE Hotels on behalf of MP Investment Nominees Pty Ltd (Receivers & Managers appointed) offer for sale the freehold investment of the Oaks on Lonsdale Serviced Apartments, Melbourne.
* 148 studio, one and two bedroom apartments
* Opened 2007
* 4.5 star hotel rating
* Initial 10 year lease to Oaks Hotels & Resorts (Vic) Pty Ltd. A further three 5-year options available
* Vacant possession available
* Key investment highlights include: Melbourne CBD location, fixed income stream, strata sell down
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 27th February 2014 a...
Genuinely priced to sell! Great lifestyle business with day trade only, immediate potential to increase turnover by adding night time trade, or simply increasing day trade hours.
Taking approx $27k a week, 30kg of coffee per week (has been significantly higher).
This business is well established with high consistent turnover in both food and beverage sales.
- The trading hours are currently 7am - 3:30pm
- The Liquor Licence allows trading to 11pm daily
- Sensational corner position with footpath Trading Permit: 16 tables and 58 chairs
- Full commercial kitchen
- Substantially renovated in 2010
HIGH YIELDING STUDENT ACCOMMODATION INVESTMENT Leased to Unilodge
Part Ground, Levels 1 & 2 and Part Basement, 108 A’Beckett Street 97 room hostel & 4 staff studios Recreation area, business centre and conference rooms 5 secure basement car spaces Leased to 31 December 2014 plus 1 x 6 year option Passing rent $286,840 pa plus GST Further subdivision options Capital City Zone 1 Strong growth potential in rapidly developing high density residential area Close to RMIT, Melbourne Central & Queen Victoria Market
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday, 13 September at 5...
Prime Residential Investment Boasting 8-9% Returns Situated on the corner of Collins Street and Market Street, and walking distance of Melbourne's CBD is this stylish apartment suite. Boasting stainless steel appliances, spacious lounge/dining area, lovely outlook, and access to the hotel facilities such as indoor pool and well equipped gymnasium.
Leased until 2036 to the Oaks apartment, 60 Market Street offers an ideal investment. Currently returning$15,815.52 pa net on a ten year lease with 4 further terms of 5 year options.
All outgoings are paid by the tenant and with fixed increases every 2 years and regular market reviews; this is t...
CAMPARI FREEHOLD John H Castran Pty Ltd are pleased to offer by public auction one of Melbourne’s best known and respected freeholds.
The tenant has just spent approximately $1million renovating the freehold and a long term lease is in place with a $130,000 bank guarantee and 4%/CPI increases per annum (alternate years). No fuss, no complications, very easy, very understandable and very attractive to landlords.
The four storey building has excellent street presence and has external table seating as well as a fantastic roof top area.
Hardware Lane has always been home to Melbourne’s café street culture....
Ever Wanted to Secure about 1,130m2 of CBD Land? The property offers you a current net revenue of around $200,000 pa, plus the opportunity to add considerable further accommodation. Alternatively, you may choose to completely redevelop the entire site.
* The Land has a frontage of 27.03 metres to Elizabeth Street, and an area of 1,130m2.
* The existing Buildings are a combination of 4-level and 2-level structures, totaling to some 1,883 m2 in area.
* Current revenue of around $207,000 pa comes from the Toad Hall Hotel and two separately leased tenancies.
* Concept plans prepared by Bruce Henderson show how to add to the existing...
HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY WITH UNIQUE POSSIBILITIES ~ Outstanding building of 2,355sqm* on land of 1,155sqm*
~ Spectacular views to the CBD & surrounds
~ Zoning: Capital City Zone 1
~ Surrounded by medium density, low rise residential development
~ Suit residential, boutique hotel or office redevelopment (STPA)
~ Opportunity to create and develop one of Melbourne’s iconic art deco buildings
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 19 November 2015 at 4pm (AEST).
Contact Dawkins Occhiuto to discuss this opportunity further.
Believe It Or Not – CBD Freehold SOLD! Yes, we have sold the freehold with long term tenant, this outstanding prominent location in Collins Street food court is available, currently operates as a gourmet American style sandwich bar, below a hotel with 7 other food outlets including Coffee shop, wine bar, Asian takeaways etc.
Surrounded by shops, offices and hotels in the heart of CBD, with over 6% return
NEW CBD INVESTMENT - SOLD AT AUCTION SOLD AT AUCTION Friday 2nd May 2014 at 12:30pm on site.
Outstanding opportunity to purchase a securely tenanted investment in thriving Northern CBD precinct.
Additional features include:
• Rental return: $44,000 p.a. net*
• Brand new 5 year lease
• Further terms: 5 + 5 + 5 years
• Rental increases annually
• 1 on site undercover car park (Leasehold)
• Building Area: 53sqm*
• Expansive cafe fit-out by tenant
• Part of the Infinity8 development, servicing over 300 apartments
• Opposite Queen Victoria Market redevelopment
A very rare opportunity to secure a prime CBD commercial freehold with strong passing income, plus the potential to owner-occupy, redevelop or convert for alternate use in the short-medium term.
- An impressive 14 level office and retail building in excellent condition throughout - An outstanding location within the central CBD, just one block from Melbourne Central and the retail core, one block from the major law courts, and surrounded by some of Melbourne's best laneways, restaurants and cafes - Building area of 6,902sq m* - Prime corner land holding of 689sq m* - To b...
Large, modern cafe close to Melbourne Central 230 sqm approx Current rent $154,350 pa plus GST (rising to $162,000 on 1 January 2014) Lease to December 2015 plus 1 x 5 year option Next to 786 apartment Fulton Lane development Significant growth area
RARE CBD GEM - OCCUPY/INVEST/REDEVELOP (STPA) Freestanding 3 level period brick building one door from Elizabeth Street. 50 metres from the Fulton Lane developments, close to Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central, QVB, Myer, Chinatown, Bourke Street Mall and more.
• Land Area: 401sqm*
• Building Area: 732sqm*
• Offered with short term lease
• Rental: $207,900pa* net
A rare opportunity to purchase an affordable CBD freehold within this exciting precinct.
For further details please contact:
GROSS WADDELL PTY LTD
Michael Gross 0419 355 561
Andrew Waddell 0419 400 991
Raoul Salter 0418 335 432