Prime Positioned Development Site CBRE has been appointed as exclusive selling agents for 2 Alice Street, Seven Hills.
This prime positioned development site is situated within walking distance of both Seven Hills Plaza and Seven Hills Train Station.
Key attributes for this site include:
- Development application lodged - 16 residential units 1 x commercial space
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Walking distance to Seven Hills Train Station, The Hills Sports High School & Seven Hills Plaza
- Within close proximity to major CBD's, schools, employment & retail hubs
Investment with Development upside. - 3 Strata Lots in one line
- Combined gross area of 337sqm
- 2 Commercial Retail Suites & 1 Residence.
- Off Street Parking
- Prospect Highway exposure with strong visibility
- 250m to Seven Hills Station
- Current income of $62,412 per annum
High exposure corner location, opposite Seven Hill Plaza with major tenants Woolworths, Coles, & Aldi supermarket stores plus many big names.
With a new LEP this property is a great opportunity for the astute investor or a proactive developer as the property will have a building height limit of 20m.
AUCTION: PRIME REAL ESTATE ON POWERS RD - DA APPROVED LAND * On Offer is 3,149sqm of land with flexible zoning allowing for various uses with council approval for the construction of freestanding premises with yard.
* This property enjoys a generous 82m frontage which provides excellent exposure for your business as it is located in the centre of Powers Rd.
* Suitable for a variety of Industries including Landscaping, Gardening and Building Supplies (S.T.C.A).
* 36 Powers Rd will be Sold via Auction on Friday 26th June - 10am - at 69 The Mall Bankstown. To obtain a Contract of Sale, Plans and to arrange an Inspection please contact the listed Age...
FOR SALE: Large DA Approved Townhouse Development Site - Baulkham Hills / Castle Hill (Sydney) • DA approved for 40 townhouses
• 33 x three bedroom + study and 7 x two bed + study
• Large Site 13,346 sqm*
• Prime location, 1.5km* to Home Hub Shopping Centre, 2km* to the Norwest Marketown Shopping Centre and future train station, 4.7km* to Castle Towers Shopping Centre
• All with private outdoor space, ground level and basement parking including storage area
• Easy build with single basement
• Sydney's major growth corridor benefiting from substantial infrastructure upgrade
**SOLD**Landmark Mixed Use Site* - Gateway Site to Blacktown CBD
- Site Area: 4,600sq m**
- Three street frontages with northerly aspect
- Zoning: Mixed Use B4
- FSR: 6.5:1
- Concept Design* for 271 units plus 6,320sq m** of retail/commercial (comprising 96 x 1 bed, 159 x 2 bed, 16 x 3 bed apartments)
- Close to Westpoint Shopping Centre, bus/rail interchange, schools, TAFE college, Blacktown Hospital and many other local amenities
- Located only 10km** to Parramatta CBD and 30km** to the Sydney CBD
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - Site area: 23,350sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B1 Local Centre allowing retail and shop top housing and R3 Medium Density Residential
- Ideal lifestyle location adjoining Castle Hill Country Club and moments to Norwest Business Park and proposed station
- Strong resale demand and pricing
Sale or Lease - DA Approved Commercial Site Recently renovated core building - 756sqm (approx.) DA Approved land for sale in the heart of Baulkham Hills. Land area: 1,696sqm(approx.) Building Area: 1,685sqm (approx.) Basement floor area of 100sqm with 656sqm of ground floor area. Approved for 3 level commercial building + basement car park.
Future development of a commercial & residential building on this site is subject to Council approval as per the LEP Sec. E20 of Baulkham Hills Shire Council.
INVESTMENT BAULKHAM HILLS APPROVED VETERINARY HOSPITAL 24HR USE
Located across from Stockland Mall on busy Old Northern Road, Baulkham Hills.
This premises is set on a great parcel of land 861sqm, with a building area of 150sqm.
New LEP R1 zoning which allows for this use, this building was approved as a veterinary many years ago.
Investment Details: ARH Baulkham Hills is a dedicated after hours accident & emergency service fully staffed by experience emergency veterinarians & vet nurses. Baulkham Hills is fully supported by our Homebush specialists. They have been operating for several years.
Residential Development Site** - Suit low to medium density development**
- Site Compatibility Certificate for Residential 2(a)
- Site Area: 3,174sqm*
- Building Area: 950sqm*
- Minutes walk to Blacktown CBD & public transport
Under Instructions from State Property Authority
For Sale by Public Auction
Tuesday 29 November 2011
Outstanding Development Site 3(a) Business General Zoning, which allows a wide range of development potential (S.T.C.A.).
Substantial 1,802* sqm site with 51.2*m frontage to Richmond Road.
Prominent corner location on a major arterial route.
Three street frontages.
Outbound (North West) carriageway with slip lane access from inbound (South East) carriage way.
Cleared development site of level* gradient.
A prime opportunity to secure a strategic development site in Blacktown, and access one of Sydney’s largest residential populations.
GATEWAY PLAZA - THE KEY SITE Located approximately 23 kilometres to the North West of the Sydney CBD. The complex is located at the main arterial intersection of Old Northern Road and Windsor Road Baulkham Hills which is approximately 800m from the M2 motorway which allows the ultimate exposure.
With a land area of 1460m2, Gateway Plaza offers the astute investor the opportunity to earn a good income, with the potential to redevelop in the future, subject to The BHDCP Part E Section 20 - Baulkham Hills Town Centre, The Hills Shire Council.
A substantially completed block of 47 residential units for sale in-one-line. •The property is located on the fringe of Blacktown CBD and as such benefits from a huge range of transport and lifestyle amenities, all within a short walk.
•Blacktown is located approximately 30kms north west of Sydney’s CBD.
•A 47 residential unit development over 5 levels with an additional 2 levels of basement car parking.
•All units are two-bedroom
•The rooftop has incorporated a BBQ area, children’s play area and a pergola
•62 car parking spaces arranged over two levels of basement