High Turnover Service Station Investment. Leased until 2025 plus 5 + 5 + 5. As new service station investment. Leased to Caltex Australia on 12 year lease expiring November 2025 plus options to 2040. High profile location on busy new England Highway. Major commercial, retail and trade location containing Harvey Norman, Domayne, Spotlight, Fantastic Furniture, McDonald's, Oporto, Nick Scali, BWS, Supercheap Auto. Large 3,123 sqm site with corner exposure. Tenant pays all outgoings including land tax and insurance. Annual rent increases of between 2% and 4%. Substantial tax saving depreciation benefits. Net Income: $303,052 pa (as at 18/11/16).
Recently Refurbished Sub-Regional Centre • Established regional centre 35km* north west of Newcastle
• Full refurbishment completed 2015
• Anchored by a newly refurbished and high performing Kmart Discount Department Store (7,817sq m*)
• Includes Best & Less, 18 specialty tenants, Kmart Tyre & Auto and Super Cheap Auto
• GLAR of 12,625sq m*
• Large 20,988sq m* land holding in the heart of Maitland CBD
• Offering exceptional value-add potential
• WALE of 8.9 years by gross income
• 80% of gross income is generated by national retailers
• Estimated Net Income (Fully Leased): $1,825,679 pa*
2 x 2 STOREY COMMERCIAL TERRACES - PRICED TO SELL AAA Location 13m frontage Full amenities Excellent investment opportunity Building area - 381m2 Land area - 381m2 Ideal mixed use residential/commercial
Maitland is one of NSW fastest growing cities and is less than 20minutes to the Hunter Valley coal mining regions.
MAITLAND CBD - PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS "SELL" Opposite K-Mart entrance in the Mall.
- Neat & tidy retail space - Ideal for many uses (STCA) - Surrounded by major retailers such as Lowes, K-Mart, Godfreys, Darrel Lea and Maitland Mutual Building Society. - Has it's own amenities - Returning Approx. 10% - New Lease from February 2014 for 2 years
AGENT'S COMMENTS: This great space is located opposite the K-Mart entrance in the middle of Maitland's Heritage Mall. Loads of foot traffic goes right past your door every day. Ideal for many uses. You need to call me now for a...
OWNER IS READY TO MEET THE MARKET & WANTS IT SOLD BY CHRISTMAS! DA Approved for 22 units! Get into NSW fastest growing regional town! Plans available on request.
Excellent opportunity to acquire approximately 1166.2 m2 of land in the CBD of Maitland. There is a DA in place for the construction of 22 units. Surrounded by a mixture of long standing businesses and residential townhouses. Close to the local shopping centre, bus and train station.
Frontage: 28m approx
Zoned B3 - Commercial Core
Agents Comments: This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a well located development site. The property is ideal for numerous uses due to its zo...
AAA LOCATION - 39m MAIN STREET FRONTAGE Big Income Opportunity
* Zoned - Commercial PLUS possible residential development site (STCA) * 3 Separate Buildings * On site parking * 2 street frontages
LAND AREA: 2317 BLDG AREA: 893 approx Total
AGENTS COMMENT: This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a substantial land holding in the heart of one of NSW fastest growing cities. The site is ideal for numerous uses - Refurbish & Occupy, subdivide & develop - endless opportunities. Being sold on behalf of Hunter Irrigation due to relocation to larger premises in Anambah Business Park. Call Now!
OFFICE SPACE + LIVE UPSTAIRS What an opportunity that awaits you.
This well presented commercial property is ideal for the investor or the owner occupier.
* Ground level of quality office space PLUS a residence upstairs * Freshly restored / re-wired / painted / floors * Located on busy High Street * 10m street frontage * Plenty of secure car parking at rear with direct access to the property * Currently leased till June 2012
AREA: Land 442m2 Building 203m2
PRICE: $430,000 + GST
AGENT'S COMMENTS: A property of this calibre does not come to the market very often. The return is attractive or you could owner...
SECURELY LEASED INVESTMENT * Leased to Hills Solicitors - Major Legal Firm * Frontage - 8.5m approx * Land Area 540m2 approx * New 5 year x 5 year lease from June 2012 * Substantial internal fit out * Rear access * Modern fit out * Great location * Valuable on site car parking
AAA investment located in prime commercial CBD, securely leased to one of Maitlands leading legal firms. Near new condition.
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF MAITLAND * Premier building in Maitland CBD * Renovated Heritage Style * Busy retail precinct with high pedestrian traffic * Ground floor retail plus 2 bedroom apartment upstairs
PRICE: $599,000 (to be sold as a going concern)
LAND AREA: 472m2 approx
RENTS: Ground Floor -Strandbags: $42,000 p.a Leased to 31 May 2014 + a four year option First Floor - residential: $14,040 p.a 2 Car Parks - $1,100 p.a
AGENT COMMENTS: Maitland is located in the Lower Hunter Valley and situated on the Hunter River approximately 166 kilometres north of Sydney and 35 km no...
Commercial Opportunity * Sound commercial opportunity in the heart of Maitland CBD
* Approximately 140 square metres
* Fully tenanted
* Backs onto the river
* High traffic flow area situated close to bus stops, post office & major department stores
New 5 5 5 Year Lease Prime CBD retail position
Booming NSW growth precinct
Huge population 60,000
Bank pays all outgoings, per lease. Easily managed
New 5 5 5 year lease
NET INCOME: $83,467 p.a. (approx) GST.
This property has a commercial space that is currently leased to Subway until June 2019 Subway rent is $39,935pa Gross + GST One vacant commecial space to suite owner/occupier or a new tenant Room to improve the first floor and convert into an inner city apartment overlooking the Hunter River Located front and centre in the Maitland Mall
Commercial Heritage Building with Residential Component This Property is a Heritage Building Circa 1870's
• Land area 243.6m2.
• Shop area 128m2.
• Apartment on 2 floors 132m2.
• Zoned B4 mixed use.
• Currently used as Antique Shop & Refreshment Rooms.
• Suitable for other uses with council approval
If you are looking for a commercial investment this property presents in fine condition. This area of Maitland is fast becoming the restaurant strip and with Maitland coming of age with MCC having plans now in place to revitalize the city.
Ideally this property would be suitable for the owner-occupier.