Exceptional investment and unsurpassable development opportunity Positioned prominently in a thriving precinct of Port Melbourne, 18-22 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne offers substantial holding income and unsurpassable development upside.
• Sprawling 9,712 (approx) square metre development opportunity
• Dual street frontage with over 201metres of premium exposure
• Zoned Capital City Zone 1 - City of Port Phillip
• 18 level height limit - ideal for medium to high mixed use development (STCA)
• Expected fully let income of $1,275,000 net per annum
CAPITAL CITY ZONED WAREHOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE This single level warehouse is located in the Fishermans Bend Urban Renewal Area. This property is located in The Base complex which has an assortment of low-rise outlets which was developed by MAB Corporation approximately 10 years ago.
It is located next to the J.L. Murphy Reserve and has front and rear access.
9A at The Base has plans approved for ten levels with office accommodation and a car stacker system over the lower levels. Thereafter six whole floorplate apartments are included with 3 bedroom dwellings at approximately 175sqm each, while the penthouse covers the two highest floo...
BUILD YOUR OWN BLOCK RIGHT NEXT TO “THE BLOCK” - Amazing multi-level red brick warehouse of 7,036sqm*
- Soaring 6m* internal ceiling heights
- Island site of 3,415sqm* with exceptional natural light
- Magnificent CBD and parkland views
- Less than 200m* from current TV series of “The Block”
- Adjacent to hugely successful medium density townhouse development
- Suit residential conversion, retail, commercial, medical, education or a boutique hotel (STCA)
For Sale through exclusive marketing agents, Dawkins Occhiuto on (03) 8825 4555 for further information.
PRIME CAPITAL CITY ZONED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY GET THE BUILDINGS FOR FREE. One of the few available lots in the Port Melbourne area. This well located property is placed between Salmon Street and Prohasky Street. Price based on land value only.
• 5946m² Land Area • Capital City Zone 1 • 49 Metres of frontage to Plummer Street • 50% Coverage by existing older-style warehouses and office accommodation • Close to the Plummer Street Local Truck Bypass
GATEWAY TO PORT MELBOURNE - PRIMED FOR DEVELOPMENT A high profile site of approximately 967 sqm with main road frontage to Williamstown Road and rear frontage to Ross Street.
Prime City Fringe Location
# Substantial existing building in good practical order
# Short term tenancies
# Flexible Mixed Use zoning
# Views over Port Melbourne Cricket Ground and the City
# Nearby pubs, public transport, restaurants and cafes.
Suit owner occupiers and developers (STCA) or as a land bank investment opportunity.
PRIME FREEHOLD - HEART OF THE NEW BAY STREET RETAIL HUB Occupy or invest in this pretty two-storey shop and dwelling or offices (STA).
No owner's corporation here!
Features: Excellent wide rear car access and potential to further develop (STA). GBA 150sqm / Land 123.7sqm (approx).
A vibrant location in the heart of Bay Street, moments to the beach, public transport, major arterials and access to the CBD.
Surrounded by thousands of new apartments and residents with many new businesses opening in the street and hardly any new sites available.
Zoning is Mixed Use.
PRIME INVESTMENT LAND PERMIT 2 TITLES Developers, Investors, Part Occupiers should all inspect this magnificent opportunity located in the heart of the Bay St retail strip but with front and rear street access to land with both business and residential zoning including a separate residential site fronting Barlow Street.
Bay St frontage includes:
2 retail tenancies and 2 offices in an extensively renovated building returning $121400 pa ($138,000 pa fully let) approx on land of 413sqm (approx) with permit for 4 units.
Barlow St site includes:
quiet secluded residential site of 169sqm approx with excellent frontage of approx 8.5...
Strategic Development Opportunity! Gateway site within 400 metres of Port Melbourne Beach.
Zoned General Residential within a Design & Development Overlay 1-4, which permits up to 6 storeys, this rare offering is available vacant possession as a consequence of the retirement of the proprietors.
Totalling approximately 746 m2 - 30.63 * 24.38 metres and advantaged by northerly aspect with uninterrupted CBD vista.
Some of the built improvements on this corner property include showroom office, and 3 bay workshop area, and a 1 bedroom apartment (currently let on monthly basis @ $1,430 pcm inclusive of GST), all totalling...
A FABULOUS LOCATION TO WORK, LIVE OR INVEST AND DEVELOP (STA) The aerial photo says it all! Metres from the beachfront and Bay St, this must be one of the last remaining warehouse style conversion opportunities remaining in the area. Loads of potential to improve or extend, yet perfectly ready to occupy or lease out as is. Excellent rear car access from a pretty leafy street to a garage or storage. Currently comprising an office/retail/studio with kitchenette and shower, garage plus an upstairs office or sleepover with adjoin northerly deck. Building area approx. 196sqm. Gst applies to this sale.
HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY WITH UNIQUE POSSIBILITIES ~ Outstanding building of 2,355sqm* on land of 1,155sqm*
~ Spectacular views to the CBD & surrounds
~ Zoning: Capital City Zone 1
~ Surrounded by medium density, low rise residential development
~ Suit residential, boutique hotel or office redevelopment (STPA)
~ Opportunity to create and develop one of Melbourne’s iconic art deco buildings
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 19 November 2015 at 4pm (AEST).
Contact Dawkins Occhiuto to discuss this opportunity further.
Plum Fishermans Bend Supersite > Significant gateway land holding totalling 1.94 hectares approx. > Unique land banking opportunity with strong tenancy profile (5 tenancies) > Rental: $1,655,000 pa (fully leased) > Two expansive street frontages Plummer Street: 161 metres approx Salmon Street: 120 metres approx. > Suit high density mixed use development (STPA) > Zoned Capital City Zone - Schedule 1 > Concept Development Plans prepared by Award winning architectural firm - John Wardle Architects
The site is ideally positioned on the north western corner of Plummer and Salmon Streets, approximately 3 kms south west ...
Investment + Upside Corner allotment
Land: 160 sqm approx
Building: 156 sqm approx
Rental: $35,133 per annum
3 year Lease term expires 08/10/15
Further option of 3 years
Zoned Residential 1 (existing use right)
Future development potential (STCA)
OFFICE WAREHOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE This single level office warehouse is located in the Fishermans Ben Urban Renewal Area. The property ha a fitout providing meeting rooms, lunchroom, boardroom and open plan areas.
The warehouse has a roller accessed from the rear of the property.
This property is in The Base complex which has an assortment of low-rise outlets which were developed by MAB approximately 10 years ago.
It is located next to the J.L. Murphy Reserve and has front and rear access.
MODERN STAND ALONE OFFICE OR OFFICE/RES WITH GREAT PARKING PLUS POTENTIAL Excellent 2 level office with 8 on site car parks and no body corporate in the Capital City zone. Occupy or Invest in this rapidly evolving precinct with residential potential STA.
* Building 318sqm on approx 467sqm land. * Great condition throughout and fully partitioned with excellent amenities inc shower * currently let at $66,099 pa plus outgoings (lease expires early 2017) * air conditioned * outside congestion levy zone * minutes to the City, Docklands and major arterials
NEW PERMIT FOR 26 APARTMENTS WITH TRIPLE STREET FRONTAGE Gross Waddell is pleased to offer 513-521 Victoria Street, West Melbourne for sale by Public Auction on Friday 17th of March at 12pm onsite
• Permit approved for 26 apartments and 1 retail shop • All-encompassing super prime land parcel of 447 sqm* • Three (3) significant frontages: - Stawell Street - 18.46m* - Anderson Street - 17.35m* - Victoria Street - 25.16m* • Flexible Mix Use Zoning (MUZ) • 1km* to Errol Street • 350m* to North Melbourne Station • Quality existing improvements ideal for short term leasing before development • Excellent surrounding amenity
SUPERB STANDALONE OFFICE BUILDING 9-11 PALMERSTON CRESCENT, SOUTH MELBOURNE
* Corner site: 476 sqm (approx.)
* Building area: 711 sqm (approx.)
* Well-appointed two level fitted office building with on-site car parking
* Offered with vacant possession
* Zoning: Commercial 1
* Exclusive Domain Road and Shrine/St Kilda Road precinct
* Strategically located less than 500m (approx.) from new Domain train station
* Proven location for an array of development outcomes (STCA)
* Enormous upside
* Occupy, invest or develop
Two Buildings, One Auction, Multiple Options Two Buildings, One Auction, Multiple Options Zoned B1Z and with three street frontage these two properties to be sold as one offer an amazing and exciting owner occupier, investor or development opportunity. Each building is separately metered and independent and can be leased or occupied immediately. Consisting of two separate two storey buildings, with off street parking and RSD's from each side Road, Counsel Lane to the North and Cobden St to the south, the exposure, access and position are second to none... Auction Wednesday 19th October at Noon on site. Inspect Wednesday's from Noon to ...
PERMITTED CORNER SITE Rare apartment development site with plans and permit for 47 apartments and retail.
* Outstanding corner position with three street frontages
* View and natural light that can not be built out
* Designed by world famous architect Ken Sowery of ElevliPlus, who designed 'The Age Print Centre' in Tullamarine, and many other internationally renowned buildings
* Rear lane way for car park access
AFFORDABLE SOUTHBANK DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH READY TO GO PERMIT Rare opportunity to acquire an affordable permitted site in the highly sought after Crown Entertainment Precinct
The key attributes of the property include:
- Prominent corner location - Ready to construct permit in place for a landmark residential apartment tower comprising of 288 Apartments - Majority 2 bedroom units with a large average apartment size of 71 sqm - Modern and innovative development design that maximizes height and NSA in a highly efficient permit
Sensational Freehold Opportunity - Strategic inner-city location within proximity to the South Melbourne Market lifestyle precinct - Land area 580sqm approx. on Three (3) titles - Building of 450sqm approx. - Zoned Capital City 1 - Short term holding income - Dual rear access via Thistlethwaite and Wolseley Streets - Strong development upside (STPA) - Occupy or develop - Rare opportunity to secure a flexible site in an inner-city growth corridor
Please do not hesitate to call Michael or David with any queries or to arrange an inspection
Huge exposure and growth potential Well configured land parcel with high exposure in a growth precinct within metres of the CBD with existing warehouse clear-span building with access from three (3) sides.
Key features include:
• Land area 550 sqm (approx)
• Building of 500 sqm (approx) all on one (1) level
• Warehouse style accommodation with a pitched roof and exposed wooden trusses
• Wide 14.12 metre frontage with high volume passing traffic
• 500 metres to North Melbourne Train Station
• Ideal funky office conversion for an astute investor or creative business following a minimal industrial fitout, polis...
Rare Southbank Freehold Savills, under instructions from the agents for the mortgagee in possession (FTI Consulting), is pleased to offer for sale this outstanding Southbank freehold building with significant development potential located in one of Melbourneâ€™s most rapidly growing areas, with apartment projects in and around Southbank in extremely high demand.
35-37 Hancock Street represents a rare opportunity to acquire a prime property in a rapidly transforming residential location, with the added benefit of holding income from the existing tenant.
Super Prime Southbank Corner Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this high profile Southbank development site with outstanding high density development potential in one of Melbourneâ€™s most highly sought after lifestyle precincts.
39-51 Hancock Street represents a rare opportunity to acquire a high profile corner site in one of Melbourneâ€™s most rapidly growing areas, with apartment projects in and around Southbank in extremely high demand. With a highly sought city fringe location, within a Capital City Zone, the site offers tremendous development potential.
Powerful South Melbourne Land Bank With Significant Income - Major Melbourne CBD fringe land holding of 4,066sqm* - Combined frontage of 106 metres* to Johnson Street, Munro Street and Governor Road - Significant passing income of $1,200,000 per annum net - Leased to long standing tenant, CitiPower, one of Victoria's largest utilities providers - Flexible Capital City 1 zoning providing a variety of development outcomes - Strategically located only 500m* to Docklands/South Wharf, 1.2km* to Melbourne CBD and 250m* to Montague Station light rail - Rare land bank opportunity providing strong passing income and enormous development upside in the fut...
ISLAND SITE IN WEST MELBOURNE FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2016 AT 4PM
- Significant land area of 4,795m2* - Standalone island site with four street frontages in excess 310m* - Ripe for development (STCA) - Zoned Mixed Use - Unrivalled inner city location, in one of Melbourne's most gentrified areas
Multi-Permit Approved Mixed Use Opportunity 143 & 145-147 ROSSLYN STREET, WEST MELBOURNE
A suburb boutique multi-permitted mixed use development opportunity over three (3) title allotments
Mixed use zoning
Separate permits approved for a combined 28 apartments with office space over six (6) levels
Outstanding location offering the highest form of lifestyle and amenity attractions on your doorstep including Flagstaff Gardens (200m*), Queen Victoria Markets (500m*), Melbourne University & RMIT (1km*), Melbourne Central & the new Melbourne Emporium (1km*)
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 26TH OF NOVEMBE...
Superb Corner Investment With Upside Savills and M.G.O'Halloran are delighted to offer For Sale by Auction this fantastic corner investment, with significant future development upside.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner land holding of 493sq m*
- Quality existing building of 450sq m*
- Three street frontages totalling 51 metres*
- Commercial 2 Zone
- 5 year lease in place to national tenant â€“ Pedders (expiring December 2018 â€“ no options)
- Current Net Rental: $68,640p.a. + O/Gâ€™s + GST
- Fixed 4% rental increases
- Magnificent location between City Road and Cecil Street, surrounded by South Mel...
A Generational & Iconic Freestanding Asset Leased to ANZ with Massive Future Potential Due to the nature of the asset inspections are strictly by pre-registration only, we strongly suggest you attend one of the scheduled inspections listed below.
- Thursday, 3rd of November between 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Thursday, 10th of November between 4:30pm - 5:30pm
To register for an inspection please contact one of the exclusive CBRE sales agents.
100% leased to publicly listed national tenant ANZ (MKT CAP. $80.80B*)
Net income of $202,929 pa* with fixed 3% annual rental increases
Under-developed triple fronted landholding of 469sqm* with major upside (STCA)
RENOVATE, INVEST OR DEVELOP BY THE BEACH - LET YOUR CREATIVITY LOOSE With front and rear street frontages, 3 titles (2 to rear street), a minute from the beach, existing food use and very flexible Commercial 1 zoning, this character shop and dwelling offers a fantastic opportunity for renovators, builders, investors and small developers (sta).
Easy off street parking from Bleakhouse Lane at the rear and the city tram at the front door are further enhanced by abundant street parking nearby.
All of the attractions of Albert Park are within easy reach and the property has a deep front awning for shade on balmy summer afternoons.
PRIME BLANK CANVAS WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITY Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase 19-25 Raglan Street with the following key attributes;
• Extremely rare freehold building suited to all purchaser types including investors, developers and owner occupiers
• Flexible three level office building of 1,689m²*
• Significant land area of 712m²*
• Flexible Commercial 1 Zoning
• Highly desirable city fringe location
• Close proximity to all major road arterials, parks, retail strips and other public amenities
• Exceptionally serviced by public transport
• Uninterrupted CBD views
• On-site parking for...