CORNER BLOCK IN NEW ESTATE. * Corner location - A rare find ready for development fully serviced. * Adjacent Pakenham Bypass. * Bounded by 4 roads. * Gateway to South Gippsland and Bass Coast. * Zoned Industrial 1. * Join the new Car Megamart, Toyota and Nissan and others. * Outstanding opportunity for Developers and Owner Occupiers. * The most affordable land in the South East.
New Release - Freeway Fronting Land * 7004m2 * High standard urban design and building guidelines * Join Toyota, Car Megamart, Asixa, Nissan, Mega Pharmaceuticals, Foilboard, The One Stop Shop Aust and others. 10% Deposit, balance in 90 days
LARGER SITES CREATED TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS
For enquiries please call Facey Industrial Commercial on 9793 4455.
A Pakenham Commercial Development Site An Outstanding Commercial Development Site This Site is 7,889m² and zoned Urban Growth 1
Suitable for Commercial type Development such as a Medical Centre, Food Outlets, Offices Retail shops, Veterinary Clinic, Amusements, Childcare, Place of Assembly etc all subject to planning approval. Available for sale via an expression of interest. The Vendor is looking for Offers!
Pakenham Commercial Land!! An Ideal Commerical land Opportunity in Pakenham! Land Area 2,997m² Ideally suited to Commercial uses such as Childcare, Medical or Pheripheral Sales. (Subject to Planning Approval) Located just behind Office Works in Pakenham's Lifestyle Centre.
Make your Expression by 31st August 2016 at 4pm.
Services are available.
Great frontage to O'Brien Parade of approximately 36.7m
- Prime position overlooking the Lake in the exceptional Lakeside estate in Pakenham - Land of 2862sqm and Building area of approx 488sqm - On site parking for 41 cars - Existing building includes an air-conditioned cafe, quality offices, and plenty of sun-drenched decking - Potential Uses (STCA) Medical Suites, Restaurant, Church, Place of Assembly, Professional Offices, Reception Centre, Gym and many more! - This site is also ideal for a mutli-level development that may include a mixture of retail and residential - Please call Facey Industrial for a further discussion!
Englobo Industrial Land Pakenham Plan of Subdivision approved. Suit owner occupier or land developer. * 35.47 Hectares - 87 Acres (approx). * Stage 1 - 24 lots approved. * 800 metres to diamond interchange at Pakenham By-pass. * Approx 45 "Off Peak - Traffic Light Free" minutes to Melbourne CBD. * Surrounded by SouthEast Business Park, Livestock Exchange and proposed Homemaker Centre. * Zoned Industrial 1. * Plan for the future now in the vibrant South East Growth Corridor!!
* Infill project ready to commence * 50 Ha (approx) * 250 metres to major shopping centre * 500 metres to Cardinia Railway Station * Includes primary and secondary school sites * Direct Freeway connections * Adjacent 8 Ha regional reserve * No GAIC payable
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888.
38 Block Land Subdivision in fastest growing area in Melbourne * Planning approval for 38 land lots * Attractive and expansive views * No GAIC payable * Attractive land - expansive views * Infill site adjacent established housing * Low construction costs
* The Growth Areas Authority has identified the Casey-Cardinia area as the fastest developing growth area in Melbourne, and by 2031 it is expected to accommodate between 65,000 to 85,000 more households and to grow to between 100,000 and 140,000 jobs.
* Well serviced by Pakenham Rail Station and major transport infrastructure
Please do not hesitate to call should you require any further details.
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE - OCCUPY & OR DEVELOP Situated some 55 kilometres from Melbourne, Cardinia Lakes is a 700 lot master planned community which on completion will house 2,000 residents.
- SUIT OCCUPIERS & DEVELOPERS
- Land Area: 1.067 ha*
- Opposite proposed Woolworths Supermarket & shopping centre
- Abuts proposed Primary School, Kindergarten, Community Centre & Medium Density Sites
- Within one of Melbourne's fastest growth corridors
PONDER THE POSSIBILITIES An outstanding opportunity exists at 25 Bald Hill Road, Pakenham to secure a development site with existing income. Reap the rewards of income while you continue to develop the property. This situation is every developers dream.
The property comprises a land area of 2.0814 HA (5.14 acres) approx.
Existing buildings comprise an area of 2,742 sm (29,515 sf) approx. These improvements consist of 4 separately titled buildings and currently provide a rental income of $118,116.
Currently the property is contained in 5 Certificates of Title.
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT PROPERTY A site of 2878m? is available on Princes Highway in Pakenham. Zoned Residential 1 with access via a service road. Great potential for units, medical centre/day surgery, restaurant, childcare centre, service station - all subject to planning approval.
FOR SALE/LEASE • 1590sqm allotment • Zoned mixed use • 110sqm administration building • Onsite parking and additional storage shed • Vacant possession • Suitable for commercial or residential development (S.T.C.A)
South East Business Park * Zoned Industrial 1 * Lot 14 - 2809m2 * Building convenants and garden maintenance to protect your amenity within the estate. * Join Pakenham Toyota, Bunnings Trade, Asixa Logistics, Becon and Lepat Constructions and many more who have acquired in this 1st class Industrial Precinct. * Terms 10% deposit - balance 30/60/90 days
GATEWAY LOCATION • 3724m2 – Major Activity Centre, Zoned Peripheral Commercial
• High Exposure Site, Two Road Frontages, Controlled Intersection – Siding Avenue
• Be part of new Officer Town Centre, today!!
* Expressions Of Interest Closing Friday 3rd March 2017 @ 12 Noon.
81 lots abutting Grandvue Estate Officer Opportunity to purchase either 1 or 2 titles with PSP approved and scheme in place for 81 lot subdivision with generous settlement terms available.
* 12 Ha with approved PSP
* 2 titles available as a whole or individually
* 125 Peck Road - 6Ha - 33 lots (stca)
* 139 Peck Road - 6Ha - 48 lots (stca)
* Scheme available for combined 81 residential lots ranging in size from 300 sqm - 1140 sqm
* Abutting Grandvue Estate
* Close to shopping centre, schools, transport
* Generous settlement terms
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 16th June
POSITION PERFECT – ZONED COMMERCIAL 1399M2 IMMACULATE HOME SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE (stca) Boasting excellent highway exposure this position will benefit from another road frontage when further development takes place. The rear boundary will in fact have a road frontage to the Core Commercial Centre which will include supermarkets and specialty shops. In the short term the substantial 4 bedroom + study home lends itself for immediate commercial use (stca) with a hardstand rear yard providing parking (stca). In the future you have the ability to further develop the site into a multi-level building with two road frontages. As many...
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY Retail/Development site STCA Excellent exposure Building area approx 80sqm Land area 757sqm approx Too road frontages Zoned business 2 Contact Todd McKenna 0418 391 182 for more information
BE PART OF THE OFFICER ACTION ON 14/05/15 Corner allotment within the Officer Town Centre precinct. Ideal short term storage option for local contractors as the site is subject to a Public Acquisition Overlay and will be acquired as the Town Centre grows.
Facey Industrial Commercial believe the site offers the rare possibility of banking some capital with the knowledge that it'll be returned in coming years when acquired. The site is termed as having a carcass value.
In the mean time, the land is level and ideal for a variety of storage, and/or temporary uses (Subject to council guidelines)