SOLD!!! INVEST- OCCUPY- DEVELOP - 4 TENANCIES * Sought after blue chip corner location
* Established long term tenants
* Current rent $83,700p.a.
* Two shops + First floor residence + office suite
* The properties offer huge upside
* Renovate or Redevelop and reap the rewards STCA
* First time offered in 47 years
Auction Tuesday 20th October, 2015 at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney at 10.30am
Great Investment In A Prime Location - Rectangular block with rear lane access to 1 br. Flat, land size approx. 184m2
- Front retail shop currently leased & occupied as a hairdressing salon
- 1 br. residence at rear currently vacant includes separate kitchen & bathroom
- Occupy the rear flat or lease out with further potential to re-develop (S.T.C.A.)
- Situated within the South's thriving local government area of Hurstville.
Perfect opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or self-managed super funds to purchase in this well established shopping strip. Located on the western side of Oatley train station and only metres...
Prime Retail Shop in Highly Sought Position Don't miss this rare opportunity to secure a prime "Torrens Title" retail shop including yard and rear access in the heart of the busy Mortdale retail precinct.
- Solid brick building - "Torrens title" freehold land - Rear access - Level yard - Clearspan retail area - Fully glazed frontage - Current income and tenant - Redevelopment upside (stca) - Prime location with excellent exposure to vehicular and pedestrian trade
For further details &/or to arrange an inspection please call Jon and the team at Brookes Partners Real Estate on 0416 069 169 or 9544 5555.
Affordable Retail Investment. Tenant: TAB Limited. Freehold investment leased to TAB Limited. Tenant has occupied subject premises for circa 36 years. Wide retail frontage in the heart of Mortdale's bustling retail precinct. Adjacent to Mortdale railway station, bus stop and Mortdale Hotel. Convenient on-street parking directly in front. Flexible B2 Local Centre zoning (suit multiple uses STCA) and 1.5:1 FSR. Attractive annual 3% increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings, as per lease. Solid entry level commercial investment. Net Income: $74,694 pa + GST.
Sold @ Auction By Kyle Dewey & David Falcioni * Brand new 115m² approx retail premises
* Corner position & street exposure
* Attractive bi-fold glass doors
* Exhaust & drainage provisions
* Open plan shop space
* Gas supply to the complex
* Access to shared amenities
* Four (4) underground spaces
* Small allocated storage area
* Ample street parking for customers
* Lift access from car park
* Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre
* Ideal for a cafe or restaurant (S.T.C.A)
* Close to Forest Road & Hurstville CBD
* Rare opportunity - Will be sold
Position Perfect, Great Potential & Affordable The owners must sell and this is a great opportunity to purchase an affordable and huge commercial shop plus residence in a prime residential area. Currently leased to secure tenants and offering three bedrooms, spacious kitchen and good size living areas. The shop area is approx 80m2 with cool room. Great corner position. Be quick as the owner must sell! All offers will be considered.
Auction: Tuesday 1st June 2010
Venue: St George Leagues Club at 6.30pm
Inspect: Saturday 12-12.30pm
Details: Chris Pappas 0409 553 222
One Of A Kind With Two Street Frontages Enjoying a commanding prime corner position this solid 3 bedroom brick home offers a residential and a commercial opportunity and is perfectly located within a short distance to local schools, parks and transport. Very rarely do properties with combined shop/ residence come available making it an ideal investment for those also looking to renovate, rebuild or even lease to a commercial tenant (existing use-subject to council approval). Offering an easy flowing floor plan with shop and residence combined, generous size rooms and characteristic high ceilings throughout.
Quality Freestanding Building with Upside * Quality freestanding brick building – 340m²*
* Development potential – Subject to Council Approval
* Land area 361m²* - Frontage: 12 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville Council
* FSR of 1.5:1
* Onsite parking for customers & staff
* Massive signage exposure to passing traffic
* Warehouse/showroom with air conditioning
* Male & female amenities plus 3 phase power
* Air conditioned mezzanine office with kitchen
* Balcony with amenities
* Close to Penshurst Station and the Hurstville CBD
* Invest, occupy or redevelop – The choice is yours!
SOLD BY CHRIS MUNK * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * One security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
Brand New Retail/Commercial * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * Two security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
Main Road Factory/Showroom - Here's Value With such a wide exposure to passing traffic. this high profile location is certain to attract plenty of attention to your business.
Located a few doors from the new Woolworths Shopping Centre and St George Masonic Centre, this factory/showroom is positioned to take advantage of the new growth and direction that is taking place here along this stretch of roadway.
Opportunities like this only come along occasionally. Don't let it pass you by.
BRAND NEW STRATA TITLE OFFICE/RETAIL SPACE, FULLY FITTED OUT AND READY TO OCCUPY Ideally suit professional office use located on busy Forest Rd with high traffic exposure and wide frontage. Internal area approx 97m2 in front of residential security building. Three partitioned rooms, air conditioning, fully fitted out with kitchen, bathroom/toilet and internal laundry facility. The office has three security basement car spaces on title.
Sold by Kyle Dewey & Hayden Bennett * Located in Penshurst’s vibrant retail strip
* First time offered to the market in 80 years*
* Prominent commercial premises
* 370m²* building set over two levels
* Land area of 939m²* - Frontage 38.5 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville City Council
* Floor Space Ratio - 2.0:1
* Ample off street parking for 8 vehicles*
* Tranquil and leafy rear grounds
* Walking distance to Penshurst Railway Station
* Surrounded by great cafes, retail shops & schools
* Close to Hurstville’s CBD & King Georges Road
* Superb exposure to passing trade and foot traffic