SOLD!!! INVEST- OCCUPY- DEVELOP - 4 TENANCIES * Sought after blue chip corner location
* Established long term tenants
* Current rent $83,700p.a.
* Two shops + First floor residence + office suite
* The properties offer huge upside
* Renovate or Redevelop and reap the rewards STCA
* First time offered in 47 years
Auction Tuesday 20th October, 2015 at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney at 10.30am
KFC. 10 Year Lease. Irreplaceable High Profile Site. 10 year lease commenced 10 December 2012. Modern freestanding KFC including drive-thru and 24 car spaces. Large elevated site of 2,003 sqm. Annual 3% rent increases with mid term market review. Tenant pays outgoings, including property management, as per lease Gateway to Menai Central shopping centre. Surrounded by nationals including Dan Murphy's, IGA, Dominos, McDonald's, 7 Eleven and Woolworths Caltex. Easily managed single tenant investment. Net Income: $161,270 pa + GST (10 December 2014).
Great Investment In A Prime Location - Rectangular block with rear lane access to 1 br. Flat, land size approx. 184m2
- Front retail shop currently leased & occupied as a hairdressing salon
- 1 br. residence at rear currently vacant includes separate kitchen & bathroom
- Occupy the rear flat or lease out with further potential to re-develop (S.T.C.A.)
- Situated within the South's thriving local government area of Hurstville.
Perfect opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or self-managed super funds to purchase in this well established shopping strip. Located on the western side of Oatley train station and only metres...
Quality Small Retail Investment - Pizza Hut Premier corner frontage location to the Menai Home Maker Centre which adjoins Menai Marketplace. Burgeoning commercial suburb with strong populationgrowth & demographics. Now only some 30 minutes drive from the Sydney CBD via the M5 Motorway. Flexible modern,low maintenance air-conditioned building. New 5 5 years lease to the main operator of Pizza Hut & KFC Outlets in Australia. Estimated net rent $36,758pa plus GST.
Auction 15th March 2005 at the Sydney Property & auctin Centre