SOLD!!! INVEST- OCCUPY- DEVELOP - 4 TENANCIES * Sought after blue chip corner location
* Established long term tenants
* Current rent $83,700p.a.
* Two shops + First floor residence + office suite
* The properties offer huge upside
* Renovate or Redevelop and reap the rewards STCA
* First time offered in 47 years
Auction Tuesday 20th October, 2015 at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney at 10.30am
Great Investment In A Prime Location - Rectangular block with rear lane access to 1 br. Flat, land size approx. 184m2
- Front retail shop currently leased & occupied as a hairdressing salon
- 1 br. residence at rear currently vacant includes separate kitchen & bathroom
- Occupy the rear flat or lease out with further potential to re-develop (S.T.C.A.)
- Situated within the South's thriving local government area of Hurstville.
Perfect opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or self-managed super funds to purchase in this well established shopping strip. Located on the western side of Oatley train station and only metres...
One Of A Kind With Two Street Frontages Enjoying a commanding prime corner position this solid 3 bedroom brick home offers a residential and a commercial opportunity and is perfectly located within a short distance to local schools, parks and transport. Very rarely do properties with combined shop/ residence come available making it an ideal investment for those also looking to renovate, rebuild or even lease to a commercial tenant (existing use-subject to council approval). Offering an easy flowing floor plan with shop and residence combined, generous size rooms and characteristic high ceilings throughout.
SOLD BY CHRIS MUNK * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * One security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
Brand New Retail/Commercial * Prominent location * Building Signage Rights * Completion end of 2014 with apartment building * Two security basement car space * Lift Access * Easy Access to Hurstville CBD and Railway Station
BRAND NEW STRATA TITLE OFFICE/RETAIL SPACE, FULLY FITTED OUT AND READY TO OCCUPY Ideally suit professional office use located on busy Forest Rd with high traffic exposure and wide frontage. Internal area approx 97m2 in front of residential security building. Three partitioned rooms, air conditioning, fully fitted out with kitchen, bathroom/toilet and internal laundry facility. The office has three security basement car spaces on title.
SOLD BY KYLE DEWEY-524m2 FREESTANDING FACTORY ON BARRY AVENUE * Located just off Boundary Rd * 524m2 freestanding factory * Multiple roller shutter access * Two side loading docks * Clearance from 3m to 5.3m * Three phase power * Amenities and shower * 74m2 mezzanine storage * 33m2 office space * Onsite parking * Good street exposure * Close to Forest Road & M5 Motorway * Rare opportunity - Secure Today * Available Soon
Sale Price: Offers over $600,000.00 + GST Lease Price: $36,400.00 pa Gross + GST
SOLD BY KYLE DEWEY - IN SEVEN DAYS!!! * Located just off Boundary Road, Peakhurst * 288m2 solid industrial unit - Ideal for many uses * Fantastic truck & container access * Brick construction & metal deck roofing * 255m2 clear span warehouse area * 4.9m internal clearance plus three phase power * Male & female amenities plus shower * 33m2 mezzanine office area & lunchroom * Five allocated car spaces for customers and staff * Close to Forest Road, King Georges Road & M5 Motorway * Situated in a small, well maintained complex * Zoned 4: Light Industrial - Hurstville Council * Very affordable, great size... Everything you need! * T...
Sold by Kyle Dewey & Hayden Bennett * Located in Penshurst’s vibrant retail strip
* First time offered to the market in 80 years*
* Prominent commercial premises
* 370m²* building set over two levels
* Land area of 939m²* - Frontage 38.5 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville City Council
* Floor Space Ratio - 2.0:1
* Ample off street parking for 8 vehicles*
* Tranquil and leafy rear grounds
* Walking distance to Penshurst Railway Station
* Surrounded by great cafes, retail shops & schools
* Close to Hurstville’s CBD & King Georges Road
* Superb exposure to passing trade and foot traffic