COUNTRY CLUB HOTEL CBRE Hotels are delighted to offer for sale the 'Freehold Going Concern' interest in the Country Club Hotel.
Key investment considerations include:
- Absolute waterfront NSW coastal Freehold Going Concern Hotel in the heart of the popular tourist region of Port Stephens
- Substantial annual revenues in excess of $6.8M (FY16) across bar, bottleshop, two restaurants and gaming
- Generational-style landholding with only two owners in the last 50 years and currently run under full management
- Landmark 2,753sqm two-level corner site with on-site car parking and sweeping views across Shoa...
18 Hole Championship Golf Course • 69.03ha of land, outstanding course 6,205m in length
• Well presented Clubhouse with outdoor entertaining, restaurant, function room and pro shop
• Ideally located 2 ¼ hrs North of Sydney and 20 minutes North of Newcastle
• Strong membership base - huge potential to increase
• Graham Marsh designed 18 hole par 72 Golf Course
• Potential for further development subject to council approval
• Separate standing restaurant with immaculate finishes (currently leased)
• Potential access to pool of accommodation
• Recreational facilities including 4 lane lap pool, tennis court, resort style...