Neighbourhood Shopping Centre Investment
IGA Supermarket, Liquor + 7 Tenancies Established neighbourhood shopping centre anchored by IGA Renewed 5 year lease to IGA Supermarket/Liquor Specialty shops include butcher, bakery, hair salon, restaurants Building GLA circa 1,229 sqm plus on site parking for 38 cars Extensive corner frontage in established residential area Future redevelopment, subdivision and rental growth potential Nelson Bay is a growth suburb of Port Stephens LGA some 60kms north east of Newcastle Net Income: $192,550 pa + GST
COUNTRY CLUB HOTEL CBRE Hotels are delighted to offer for sale the 'Freehold Going Concern' interest in the Country Club Hotel.
Key investment considerations include:
- Absolute waterfront NSW coastal Freehold Going Concern Hotel in the heart of the popular tourist region of Port Stephens
- Substantial annual revenues in excess of $6.8M (FY16) across bar, bottleshop, two restaurants and gaming
- Generational-style landholding with only two owners in the last 50 years and currently run under full management
- Landmark 2,753sqm two-level corner site with on-site car parking and sweeping views across Shoa...
18 Hole Championship Golf Course • 69.03ha of land, outstanding course 6,205m in length
• Well presented Clubhouse with outdoor entertaining, restaurant, function room and pro shop
• Ideally located 2 ¼ hrs North of Sydney and 20 minutes North of Newcastle
• Strong membership base - huge potential to increase
• Graham Marsh designed 18 hole par 72 Golf Course
• Potential for further development subject to council approval
• Separate standing restaurant with immaculate finishes (currently leased)
• Potential access to pool of accommodation
• Recreational facilities including 4 lane lap pool, tennis court, resort style...