Developer Wants Out and has Slashed Prices on Last Remaining Industrial Units Owners instructions are clear - he wants to move on now! This boutique Industrial Development adjoins Reece Plumbing.
All units have substantial depreciation benefits.
Only three units remain and are priced to sell at $1,250 per square metre.
- Lot 4 $358,750 287m2 100% Leased - Under Contract
- Lot 5 $663,750 531m2 60% Leased
- Lot 6 $493,750 395m2 45% Leased - Under Contract
Immaculately presented development with upside, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase below replacement cost. Would suit owner occupiers or investors.
Transport or Truck, This Site Provides Excellent Turning Capability With a large turning area to the rear boundary of the site, this would be ideal for any trucking, courier or haulage company to build and operate your new depot.
- 1,568sq m level site
- Zoned Medium impact industry
- Curbed, channelled and serviced
- Ready for construction
- Would suit owner occupiers
- Offers invited
HIGH EXPOSURE LOCATION * Land area 9,116m2
* Existing improvements include:
- Administration building - 138m2 approx.
- Storage warehouse - 485m2 approx.
* 88m road frontage with highly visible display yard
* Dual access to Nambour Connection Road
* Specialised Centre zone under 2014 Planning Scheme
* Extensive concrete and bitumen sealed hardstand areas
* Low site coverage
* Close proximity to Bruce Highway
* Potential to redevelop or occupy
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 21 May at 4pm.
For further information please contact Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.