Developer Wants Out and has Slashed Prices on Last Remaining Industrial Units Owners instructions are clear - he wants to move on now! This boutique Industrial Development adjoins Reece Plumbing.
All units have substantial depreciation benefits.
Only three units remain and are priced to sell at $1,250 per square metre.
- Lot 4 $358,750 287m2 100% Leased - Under Contract
- Lot 5 $663,750 531m2 60% Leased
- Lot 6 $493,750 395m2 45% Leased - Under Contract
Immaculately presented development with upside, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase below replacement cost. Would suit owner occupiers or investors.
Medium Impact Industrial Land, Nambour 1,174m2* of vacant Medium Impact Industrial Land for sale in Nambour.
- Level, easy to develop blocks
- Easy access to Windsor Road and the centre of Nambour
- Several quality developments in the Street
- Ideal for owner occupier with potential to add neighbouring block
- One of very few industrial development sites in Nambour
- Zoned as Medium Impact Industry
- Can be combined with Lot 7 for a total lot size of 2,246sqm
For Sale: $195,000 + GST
For further information or to book an inspection please contact the marketing agent today.
Transport or Truck, This Site Provides Excellent Turning Capability With a large turning area to the rear boundary of the site, this would be ideal for any trucking, courier or haulage company to build and operate your new depot.
- 1,568sq m level site
- Zoned Medium impact industry
- Curbed, channelled and serviced
- Ready for construction
- Would suit owner occupiers
- Offers invited
HIGH EXPOSURE LOCATION * Land area 9,116m2
* Existing improvements include:
- Administration building - 138m2 approx.
- Storage warehouse - 485m2 approx.
* 88m road frontage with highly visible display yard
* Dual access to Nambour Connection Road
* Specialised Centre zone under 2014 Planning Scheme
* Extensive concrete and bitumen sealed hardstand areas
* Low site coverage
* Close proximity to Bruce Highway
* Potential to redevelop or occupy
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 21 May at 4pm.
For further information please contact Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.