Medium Impact Industrial Land, Nambour 1,174m2* of vacant Medium Impact Industrial Land for sale in Nambour.
- Level, easy to develop blocks
- Easy access to Windsor Road and the centre of Nambour
- Several quality developments in the Street
- Ideal for owner occupier with potential to add neighbouring block
- One of very few industrial development sites in Nambour
- Zoned as Medium Impact Industry
- Can be combined with Lot 7 for a total lot size of 2,246sqm
For Sale: $195,000 + GST
For further information or to book an inspection please contact the marketing agent today.
Developer Wants Out and has Slashed Prices on Last Remaining Industrial Units Owners instructions are clear - he wants to move on now! This boutique Industrial Development adjoins Reece Plumbing.
All units have substantial depreciation benefits.
Only three units remain and are priced to sell at $1,250 per square metre.
- Lot 4 $358,750 287m2 100% Leased - Under Contract
- Lot 5 $663,750 531m2 60% Leased
- Lot 6 $493,750 395m2 45% Leased - Under Contract
Immaculately presented development with upside, this is an outstanding opportunity to purchase below replacement cost. Would suit owner occupiers or investors.
DEVELOPMENT SITE ADJACENT TO NAMBOUR GENERAL HOSPITAL * Area 4,398m2
* Positioned within easy walking distance of the Nambour General Hospital, local convenience shops, cafés and medical facilities
* Zoned “Local Centre Zone” Nambour Health Hub (NAMLLP-4) under the Sunshine Coast Regional Council town plan
* Two separate titles with two accesses from Blackall Terrace
* Cleared site with defined boundaries and long frontage (64.5m) to Blackall Terrace
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 20 August at 4pm
For more information, please contact Tony Rich on 0417 744 265
LOW IMPACT INDUSTRY ZONED SITE * Land Sale
* Site Area: 3,658sqm
* Motivated Vendor
CBRE has the exclusive pleasure of offering 15 Rigby
Street, Nambour For Sale via Expressions of Interest
closing 26th November 2015 at 4pm.
The land features 3,658 sqm of Low Impact Industry
Zoned land adjoining both commercial and residential
uses. The land is situated 800m from central
Nambour, within the Urban Growth Management
? Site Area: 3,658sqm
? Adjacent both commercial and residential uses
? Local authority Sunshine Coast Council
? Excess Land ? motivated vendor must sell
Transport or Truck, This Site Provides Excellent Turning Capability With a large turning area to the rear boundary of the site, this would be ideal for any trucking, courier or haulage company to build and operate your new depot.
- 1,568sq m level site
- Zoned Medium impact industry
- Curbed, channelled and serviced
- Ready for construction
- Would suit owner occupiers
- Offers invited
Blue Chip Investment Leased to Queensland State Government showing 9.73% net return - Three Level Freestanding Office Building
- 9.73%* return on passing net income
- Fully leased to Queensland Health and Sunshine Coast Hospital & Health Service
- Building area: 1,264sq m
- Land area: 1,367sq m
- Commercial lift
- 30 secured rear car parks (including 12 basement)
- Highly exposed main street CBD position
- Three year lease to April 2018 + options
- Two street frontages with pedestrian access
- Well presented professional asset
Receivers' Sale - For Sale in One Line, Separately or in Any Combination Sunshine Coast Residential Development Sites and Residential Property - Land Area: 5.318ha*
- Lot 14 on SP107415, Lot 2 on SP126806 and Lot 5 on RP895781
- Development approval: 49 lots
- Total site comprises three separate titles
- Available separately or in one line
HIGH EXPOSURE LOCATION * Land area 9,116m2
* Existing improvements include:
- Administration building - 138m2 approx.
- Storage warehouse - 485m2 approx.
* 88m road frontage with highly visible display yard
* Dual access to Nambour Connection Road
* Specialised Centre zone under 2014 Planning Scheme
* Extensive concrete and bitumen sealed hardstand areas
* Low site coverage
* Close proximity to Bruce Highway
* Potential to redevelop or occupy
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 21 May at 4pm.
For further information please contact Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.
Investment Opportunity in Developing Area - 701sq m lot - Town Centre Frame zoning - Easily accessible building and land on link road - Future growth position - Develop or refurbish and lease - Mortgagee sale
Receivers' Sale - Auction - Lot 15 on CG3727 and Lots 1-6 on RP40851 - Amalgamated site area of 3,983sq m* - Two street frontages of 90m* and 65m* - Showroom and offices 300sq m* - Detached Workshop 365sq m* - Sales display yard 675sq m*, paved and fenced
For further information contact exclusive agent Barry Ashby.
Under instruction from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher of Bentleys.
Interested buyers should undertake their own investigations regarding the building/s and improvements on the property. The Receivers make no warranties regarding the lawfulness of the present use.
15 YEAR LEASE IN TIGHTLY HELD VILLAGE * Land area 1,867m2
* Building area 1,100m2
* New 15 year lease to Curran's Supa IGA to 2030
* Returning $333,636pa net
* Thriving hinterland township
* Central location on Woombye's main road servicing the town of Woombye and outer lying rural and hinterland areas
* Woombye's only super market
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 30 September at 4pm.
For further information please contact Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705 or Tony Rich on 0417 744 265.