Barangaroo North 1-3 Munn Street, Millers Point NSW
• A truly world class location • Adjoining $6 billion* plus Barangaroo redevelopment • Strategically located to the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Rocks and the CBD • Excellent views over Sydney Harbour and Barangaroo • A boutique, refurbished, heritage office building • NLA 3,843 sqm* • Substantial development potential with multiple value add opportunities, including (subject to government approvals): - Lease and hold - A mixed use conversion - A mixed use development - Conversion to strata offices
TWO WHOLE OFFICE FLOORS OFFERING PARK AND HARBOUR VIEWS CBRE are pleased to present owner occupiers and developers with an unrivalled opportunity to acquire levels 1 & 6 of Hudson House, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney on behalf of the individual owners of each strata floor.
Levels 1 & 6 are offered for sale in-one-line or individually by way of Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 1st October 2015. The Property is offered with vacant possession.
Key highlights include;
- Two whole floors offered with vacant possession: (Level 1: 630* sqm, Level 6: 524* sqm - Total: 1,154* sqm)
**SOLD** - Unique Sydney Masterpiece Investment For Sale by expressions of interest closing: Thursday 22nd August 4.00pm (AEST)
•NLA: 2,369sqm* (retail: 875sqm* and office: 1,494sqm*) •Site area: 623sqm* •Recent refurbishments including 2 new lifts •Suit investors and owner occupiers •Prominent site with 30 metre* frontage to Clarence Street •Two street frontages with loading dock •High ceilings, heritage features with modern services •Close proximity to Town Hall Bus, Rail interchange and QVB
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive selling agents.
Freehold heritage building on George SOLD AT AUCTION 750 George Street was built circa 1890 and was formerly known as “English’s Chambers”. It is a heritage listed retail/commercial building with 6 levels, including basement and mezzanine.
It is strategically located between Chinatown and Central Railway Station and within close proximity to major banks, the Capitol Theatre and Darling Harbour.
This character-filled building has a 6.08M frontage along George Street enjoying excellent exposure to both car and pedestrian traffic.
The upper levels are serviced by a lift and a rear staircase opening onto Parker Lane.
The estimated income is...
BOUTIQUE SYDNEY CBD FREEHOLD Fully Leased freehold building 100 metres from George Street
•Annual net income $574,000* •NLA 1,296sqm* over 7 levels •Fully leased with diverse tenant mix •Three street frontages •Rare CBD corner retail and office building •Potential to add additional floors and/or residential coversion (STCA) •Close proximity to Wynyard Walk, Park and rail / bus interchange
A MAGNIFICENT INVESTMENT – BLUE CHIP TENANT The best investment for your ‘Self-Managed Superfund’
Our commercial investment experts at Gerard Cole Property proudly present this secure investment. Powerful, position and profit are the three words that speak volumes about this commercial investment.
* Land size of 493sqm (approx.)
* Two level building with a GLA of 900sqm (approx.)
* TRIPLE street frontage
* ‘Reece Plumbing’ on a 5 + 5 + 5 year lease
* Open plan warehouse with dual roller doors
* Showroom, offices, storage facilities, kitchenette and separate male / female amenities.
* Zoned B4 Mixed Use
* Short walking dist...
EXQUISITE FOUR LEVEL VICTORIAN TERRACE IN THE HEART OF THE CBD Situated on the corner of Erskine and Kent Street, this represents a rare opportunity to secure an exceptional well-presented 4 level mixed use terrace within the heart of the CBD.
The property comprises a basement, ground floor retail shop plus a 2 level apartment offering both investors / owner occupiers an incredible investment opportunity.
A rare property within affordable price range.
- Immaculately presented, with meticulous finishes throughout. - Outstanding street presence with ground floor retail. - Densely populated location in the middle of Sydney's CBD. - 2 floor a...