Substantial Development Opportunity Priced to Sell This outstanding residential development opportunity is located at 6 - 8 & 24 & 26 Outlook Ride, Kurunjang, just 2kms north from Meltons' Town Centre.
The property features:
-Total land holding of 5.3ha (approx.)
-Two street frontages totalling 180m (approx.)
-Abutting Little Blind Creek and Reserve
-Future re-zoning potential (STCA)
-Close to a host of amenity including schools, transport, freeway access and Melton Town Centre
-Ideally suit land subdivision, house and land packages or retirement/aged care (STCA)
* The next "Logical Development". * 62 hectares - 155 acres approx. * Stunning water views across land * Possible future 800 Lots. * Subject to logical inclusions review process. * 3 to 4 year Vendor Terms. * Mel Ref Map 341 K1.
Contact Frank Nagle 0418 497 888 or Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or at the office on 9867 2144.
3 VICTORIAN EDUCATIONAL CAMPUSES AND FACILITIES The properties comprise established improvement across all three campuses, including existing educational buildings plus associated infrastructure, playing courts and fields.
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY, FORTUNE CALLING!! ATTENTION: Builders,Developers and land bankers
* Land parcel available 10 Acres(approx.) in Rockbank PSP for future subdivision and development
* Great land opportunity in UGZ(city of Melton)
* 30 kms(approx.) from Melbourne cbd and 24kms(approx.) to Melbourne airport
* Precinct structure plan suggests these sites will suit residential lots(STPA) in the near future
Here is the link- https://vpa-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/PSP-1099-Rockbank-Precinct- Structure-Plan-September-2015.pdf
* Invest in one of the fastest growing municipalities.
* Endless op...
LAND OF OPPORTUNITY Melbourne Acquisitions are pleased to offer this property which is an excellent opportunity for purchasers to acquire a substantial 10.84ha* parcel of land plus established residence inside the Urban Growth Boundary and located within the Western Growth Corridor.
This highly desirable property is marked by the following key attributes:
- Substantial corner site opposite Plumpton Road;
- Excellent Frontage to Taylors Road & Vere Court;
- Land bank or develop new housing estate (STCA);
- Urban Growth Zone / PSP 1080 in major Growth Corridor;
A Substantial Land Banking Opportunity FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2016 AT 4PM (AEDT)
This exceptional site of 278.6Ha* is situated on the edge of the Urban Growth Boundary, a position poised to provide outstanding gains going forward.
In an area formerly renowned for the success of its contribution to the thoroughbred industry, Cornwall Park retains significant original stud infrastructure including five residences, an office building, 90 horse boxes, 8 stallion boxes, serving barn, round yards and machinery sheds.
Currently leased on a month-to-month basis for agistment purposes at a rate...