Substantial Development Opportunity Priced to Sell This outstanding residential development opportunity is located at 6 - 8 & 24 & 26 Outlook Ride, Kurunjang, just 2kms north from Meltons' Town Centre.
The property features:
-Total land holding of 5.3ha (approx.)
-Two street frontages totalling 180m (approx.)
-Abutting Little Blind Creek and Reserve
-Future re-zoning potential (STCA)
-Close to a host of amenity including schools, transport, freeway access and Melton Town Centre
-Ideally suit land subdivision, house and land packages or retirement/aged care (STCA)
* The next "Logical Development". * 62 hectares - 155 acres approx. * Stunning water views across land * Possible future 800 Lots. * Subject to logical inclusions review process. * 3 to 4 year Vendor Terms. * Mel Ref Map 341 K1.
Contact Frank Nagle 0418 497 888 or Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or at the office on 9867 2144.
3 VICTORIAN EDUCATIONAL CAMPUSES AND FACILITIES The properties comprise established improvement across all three campuses, including existing educational buildings plus associated infrastructure, playing courts and fields.
191 LOTS (STCA) NEXT TO CAROLINE SPRINGS - 12 Ha*
- Proposed 191 lot subdivision (stca)
- Minutes to Caroline Springs Town Centre
- Superb corner close to Melbourne Freeway access
- 25 minutes Melbourne CBD
- Minutes to new regional park
- Strong performing housing corridor
- Kororoit PSP gazettal anticipated early / mid 2016
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
LAND OF OPPORTUNITY Melbourne Acquisitions are pleased to offer this property which is an excellent opportunity for purchasers to acquire a substantial 10.84ha* parcel of land plus established residence inside the Urban Growth Boundary and located within the Western Growth Corridor.
This highly desirable property is marked by the following key attributes:
- Substantial corner site opposite Plumpton Road;
- Excellent Frontage to Taylors Road & Vere Court;
- Land bank or develop new housing estate (STCA);
- Urban Growth Zone / PSP 1080 in major Growth Corridor;