RARE OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO WATERFRONT - Land area: 21,000sqm (approx.)
- Currently zoned IN1 with FSR 1:1
- Highly sought after suburb
- 4 stars NABERS rating
- Exceptional potential with vacant possession or short to medium term leaseback
- One of Sydney's last under developed locations
- Substantial existing campus style facility
BUILD YOUR DREAM •7 lots being sold individually
•Each lot suitable to build a home or duplex (STCA)
•Ranging in size between 815sqm* - 1,058sqm*
•Exceptionally unique opportunity
•Tranquil location opposite Cowells Lane Reserve
•Moments from schools and local amenities
Representative on-site each
Thursday 4pm - 4.30pm starting 5th June
Saturday 10am - 10.30am starting 7th June
Extremely Rare Opportunity in Prized Location opposite Miriam Park Bordering Denistone and West Ryde - Huge block 2200sqm with 29m frontage - Potential development site for 7 townhouses/villas or new house combination (STCA) - Stormwater easement ready - Just a short walk to West Ryde or Denistone train stations and bus interchange - A block away from West Ryde Marketplace, shops, cafes - Convenient to Top Ryde and Macquarie shopping centres - Catchment area for high quality local schools including West Ryde Public School - Develop the site, build your dream home or maintain this full brick 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Californian bungalow boasting original perio...
Entire block of 12 x 1 Bedroom Units plus further development potential ! L... Green Real Estate Agency is proud to bring this entire block of units to market for the first time. Sitting on over 1000 square metres of land, the block currently comprises 12 x 1 Bedroom units and presents a number of unique investment and development opportunities. For example, you could add substantial value by developing on the generous land space at the rear or perhaps embark on a larger, modern redevelopment of the entire site (STCA).
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a generous development site in a prime location close to transport and major centres. With substantial income and ...
"A property with exceptional income & development opportunity" - Great location with high Exposure
- Fully equipped restaurant with council approval and plenty of car
spaces - B4 mixed business zone
- Located in the heart of West Ryde Shops.
- Minutes away from West Ryde Station.
- Land area: 468sqm. Building area;100sqm.
- lt has current DA approval to add 3 self-contained offices with
minimal disruption to shop downstairs.
Leased to food manufacturer until 3/9/2013 with a 2-year option.
Current gross income of $48,360 per year and increase to
$5O,778 in September. Total outgoings: $5,860
SOLD!!! RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Land area: 980.6sqm*
- Opposite West Ryde station
- Adjoining West Ryde Shopping Centre
- 9 separate titles
- Residential & retail mix development (STCA)
- Strong population growth & local demand
? 2 street frontages with busy council laneway within site
- Permitted with consent: shop-top housing, function centres, medical centres, boarding houses, hotel/motel accommodation,
Prime Residential Development Site! Perfectly positioned within the well-established Ryde area, the property is a short walk to the Parramatta River and is within a 20 minute drive to the Sydney CBD. 115 Bowden Street is one of only a handful of locations in New South Wales that is within easy walking distance to train, bus and ferry.
The property is surrounded by an array of amenity, including the Village Plaza Shopping Centre, Top Ryde and Rhodes Shopping Centres, parklands, sporting fields and the Northern Sydney Institute -TAFE.
With a site area of 1,075 square metres, an existing building area of approximately 815 squar...