RARE OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO WATERFRONT - Land area: 21,000sqm (approx.)
- Currently zoned IN1 with FSR 1:1
- Highly sought after suburb
- 4 stars NABERS rating
- Exceptional potential with vacant possession or short to medium term leaseback
- One of Sydney's last under developed locations
- Substantial existing campus style facility
SOLD!!! RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Land area: 980.6sqm*
- Opposite West Ryde station
- Adjoining West Ryde Shopping Centre
- 9 separate titles
- Residential & retail mix development (STCA)
- Strong population growth & local demand
? 2 street frontages with busy council laneway within site
- Permitted with consent: shop-top housing, function centres, medical centres, boarding houses, hotel/motel accommodation,
BUILD YOUR DREAM •7 lots being sold individually
•Each lot suitable to build a home or duplex (STCA)
•Ranging in size between 815sqm* - 1,058sqm*
•Exceptionally unique opportunity
•Tranquil location opposite Cowells Lane Reserve
•Moments from schools and local amenities
Representative on-site each
Thursday 4pm - 4.30pm starting 5th June
Saturday 10am - 10.30am starting 7th June
Sydney Riverside Industrial - 140,380 sqm (14.038Ha) of land*
- 72,899 sqm (7.29Ha) on numerous buildings*
- Three street frontages
- Multiple titles
- Central location approx. 15kms to Sydney and Parramatta CBD's
- Well serviced by public transport
- Part vendor leaseback
- Invest, redevelop or occupy! Capitalise on the outstanding upside!
SHOPPING ARCADE OPPORTUNITY - FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - Shopping arcade with 6 shops
- Office & separate (ladies & gents) washroom upstairs
- B4 mixed use (Commercial & Residential) zoning
- Two street frontage (Victoria Road & Graf Avenue)
- Approx. 350 sqm of building area
- Opposite to West Ryde Marketplace & West Ryde Library
- Only a short walk to West Ryde Station, Coles & Woolworths.
- Tenanted investment on expired leases
Extremely Rare Opportunity in Prized Location opposite Miriam Park Bordering Denistone and West Ryde - Huge block 2200sqm with 29m frontage - Potential development site for 7 townhouses/villas or new house combination (STCA) - Stormwater easement ready - Just a short walk to West Ryde or Denistone train stations and bus interchange - A block away from West Ryde Marketplace, shops, cafes - Convenient to Top Ryde and Macquarie shopping centres - Catchment area for high quality local schools including West Ryde Public School - Develop the site, build your dream home or maintain this full brick 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom Californian bungalow boasting original perio...
Entire block of 12 x 1 Bedroom Units plus further development potential ! L... Green Real Estate Agency is proud to bring this entire block of units to market for the first time. Sitting on over 1000 square metres of land, the block currently comprises 12 x 1 Bedroom units and presents a number of unique investment and development opportunities. For example, you could add substantial value by developing on the generous land space at the rear or perhaps embark on a larger, modern redevelopment of the entire site (STCA).
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a generous development site in a prime location close to transport and major centres. With substantial income and ...
Brand New Ground Floor Retail - Last Shop Remaining Recently completed boutique building only meters to West Ryde railway station, ground floor retail / commercial area of 112m2 perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
Features include: +Extensive Street Frontage & Appeal +Loading Dock +3 Phase Power Supply +Rear common area +3 security Car Spaces +Grease trap provision +Available Now +Offered with vacant possession
Brand New Ground Floor Retail - 3 Shops Remaining Recently completed boutique building only meters to West Ryde railway station, 4 brand new ground floor retail / commercial areas from 82m2 – 112m2 perfect for the owner occupier or investor.
Features include: +Extensive Street Frontage & Appeal +Loading Dock +3 Phase Power Supply +Rear common area +Security Car Parking Available +Some areas with Storage +Available Now
127sqm Retail Space With Great Exposure, WEST RYDE Situated on Victoria Road, West Ryde, 8 kilometres (approx) from the Parramatta CBD and 13 kilometres (approx) from Sydney CBD with the benefit of being within walking distance to both bus and rail.
Features Include: * Prominent position facing Victoria Road * Independent air conditioning * Quality kitchen fit-out * Rear lane access with two (2) car parking spaces * Own amenities & small storage space Available now!
Contact the listed agent for more information or to arrange an inspection!
Office/ Laboratory/ Light Manufacturing **SOLD** Situated on the northern side of Hope Street approx. midway between Wharf Road and Hughes Avenue. Victoria Road is only approx. 1km to the north.
A freestanding fully refurbished masonry building currently utilised as laboratory and light assembly with associated storage area. The premises is of full masonry construction with a two level street frontage. The improvements are suitable for any business use requiring clean room / laboratory environment as it is fully air conditioned and part humidity controlled.
A detailed breakdown of the building areas is provided in the Property ...
Great Investment Opportunity! Located in close to local shop and Meadowbank train Station.
It is great investment opportunity!
Feature include as follows;
Front window glass facing main road.
Own kitchenette and toilet inside
Full tiled floor space
Total area is approx 47sqm
Currently tenanted with following schedule
$1,191/month(Inclusive GST) for the first year.
$1,430/month(Inclusive GST) for the second year.
$1,668/month(Inclusive GST) for the Third year.
100% outgoing will be paid by tenant.
Strata is approx $670/q, Council approx $850/year, Water is approx $150/q
Prime Residential Development Site! Perfectly positioned within the well-established Ryde area, the property is a short walk to the Parramatta River and is within a 20 minute drive to the Sydney CBD. 115 Bowden Street is one of only a handful of locations in New South Wales that is within easy walking distance to train, bus and ferry.
The property is surrounded by an array of amenity, including the Village Plaza Shopping Centre, Top Ryde and Rhodes Shopping Centres, parklands, sporting fields and the Northern Sydney Institute -TAFE.
With a site area of 1,075 square metres, an existing building area of approximately 815 squar...
32 Place Childcare Centre
10 Year Lease Plus Residence Two level building divided into childcare centre plus 4 bedroom residence. Two strata title lots, to be sold in one line. 10 year lease to Childcare tenant expires Jan. 2024 plus 4 x 5 year options. Childcare tenant operates multiple centres. Residence with new 12 month lease. High occupancy levels. Annual rent increases of 4.5%. Net Income: $126,321 pa + GST.
Rare Chance Free standing Torrens Title building, with rear lane access. Plenty of parking, start your own business, or rent it out for a long term investment. Call Frank Bonner for further details on 0414 221 887.
8% YIELD - PRIME RETAIL/RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT * Prime West Ryde Retail position
* Ground floor and part first floor retail
* First floor 2 bedroom apartment with balcony and seperate entry
* Tandem 4 car space from Dickson Lane
* Accommodation: 344sqm approx
* Land Area: 170.7sqm approx
* Short walk to West Ryde train station
* High passing vehicular traffic
* Retail lease to March 2015 at $46,800 per annum
* Monthly lease on apartment at $15,600 per annum
"A property with exceptional income & development opportunity" - Great location with high Exposure
- Fully equipped restaurant with council approval and plenty of car
spaces - B4 mixed business zone
- Located in the heart of West Ryde Shops.
- Minutes away from West Ryde Station.
- Land area: 468sqm. Building area;100sqm.
- lt has current DA approval to add 3 self-contained offices with
minimal disruption to shop downstairs.
Leased to food manufacturer until 3/9/2013 with a 2-year option.
Current gross income of $48,360 per year and increase to
$5O,778 in September. Total outgoings: $5,860