Why Rent An Office When You Can Own One! Situated on the corner of Urana Road & Breen Street, this well presented property would suit a range of purposes from professional offices to medical rooms.
- 240 sqm (approx.) of quality office space - Prominent corner location - Offering reception, seven offices plus boardroom - Off street parking plus disabled process - Owner occupy or investment - Available for sale or for lease
Twice the Opportunity This property is situated within walking distance to the Lavington shopping centre and offers an ideal opportunity for those looking for investment or owner/occupy at a later date.
- 2 x 118 sqm (approx.) recently renovated suites ideal for office or retail - Situated on 841 sqm (approx.) block with secure rear yard - Heating & cooling throughout - Security system in suite 1 - Suite 1 - 12 month lease back option available - Suite 2 - 12 month lease in place - Located metres from the Lavington "five ways" intersection
PROMINENT COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - Centrally located within close proximity to Lavington five-ways - Site area approx 575 sqm with 15M frontage to Urana Road - Building area approx 858 sqm over two (2) levels - Secure leases in place to quality tenants - Current net rental $95,002 per annum plus GST - Outstanding opportunity to acquire quality investment property - Zoning - Business 3 Commercial Core TERMS: 10% Deposit, Balance 30 days
MAJOR REALISATION SALE
LARGE INDUSTRIAL DISPLAY SITE - Ideal sales / display site area of 15,250 sqm (approx.) - Frontage to Wagga Road of 158 metres (approx.) - Versatile workshop of area 757 sqm (approx.) with extensive showroom and offices - Vehicle service pit and oil storage area - Excellent opportunity to occupy your own building - Zoning - IN2 Light Industrial TERMS: 10% deposit, balance 45 days
BRAND NEW OFFICE WITH LONG TERM TENANT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Architect designed, Energy efficient and ultra modern. Conveniently located at the eastern end Albury's CBD. This 256 square metre office with it's own balcony also comes with 5 secure under cover car spaces. Also ample Council car parking located across the road.
Currently Leased on A 5 + 5 year term. Ideal investment.
SOLD - CENTRALLY LOCATED COMMERCIAL FREEHOLD - Ideally suited to the owner/occupier - Located in Albury's Central Business District - Building B - area of 165sqm - site area of 487sqm approx. - Off street parking - Zoned B4 Mixed Zone
Sound Commercial Investment Excellent chance to purchase a sound commercial investment at a very attractive price point and easy access to both Lincoln Causeway and Hume Freeway.
- 5 year lease commencing 1 August 2012 with 1 x 5 year option - Current rental income $38,064 + GST + Outgoings - 120 sqm (approx.) warehouse with 3 phase power and 2 roller doors - 311 sqm (approx.) office area including reception, 9 offices plus kitchenette - 7 onsite car parking spaces - 728.2 sqm (approx.) block
Outstanding Central Albury Location Auction Saturday 24th September 2016 at 11.00am onsite
- Invest, occupy or develop this site (subject to council approval).
- Professional offices within walking distance of Albury's Dean Street.
- Reception / administration areas and separate waiting room.
- Three consulting rooms / offices plus lunchroom and storage area.
- Male and female toilets, reverse cycle AC and security system.
- Access off rear lane to seven covered car spaces.
- Potential development site given zoning and lane way access.
- Alternate use for residential and development (subject to council approval).
Friday 12th August at 2pm at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury
- One of Albury’s most prominent CBD sites
- Solid two-level brick building
- Site area of 893sqm approx.
- Floor area downstairs 550 sqm and upstairs 330 sqm
- Total area 880 sqm (approx)
- Completely refurbished downstairs in 2008/upstairs in 2010
- Rear lane access from Townsend Street
- 11 car spaces at the rear of the premises
- Tenancy to Westpac Banking Corporation
- Net rent $163,909.11 per annum + GST & outgoings
- 3% rent increases per annum
- Leased with two options of 5 year...
UNDER OFFER - PROFILE RETAIL INVESTMENT - Comprising Two Retail Shops plus Three Bedroom residence - Shop 474A area of 262 sqm approx - Shop 474B area of 101 sqm approx - Three Bedroom residence area of 102 sqm approx - Net rent approx. $117,000 per annum plus GST - Superb Position - Opportunity to improve
High Exposure with Upside! Reduced! Located in the heart of Albury's retail precinct, opposite the Myer complex, this two storey, 445 sqm (approx.) premises is ideal for those wishing to invest or owner/occupy.
- Ground floor 215 sqm (approx.) including showroom, offices, storage plus amenities - First floor 200 sqm (approx.) including offices, staff room and storage - Rear laneway access - 30 sqm (approx.) metal clad garage/storage shed - Secure yard - Off street parking
QUALITY GOVERNMENT TENANT "RAILWAY HOUSE" - Located on main arterial road - Long term tenant history - Building area of 276sqm (approx.) - Well maintained stand alone office - Good car parking - Attractively priced
CHARACTER AND POSITION - Situated in sought after central Albury - Gross building area of 97 sqm (approx.) - Comprising 3 separate offices, reception/admin area, full kitchen and amenities - Ample on-site parking at rear - Ideal owner occupier office
Outstanding Investment With an exceptionally well presented building and a quality tenant and lease in place, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a top quality investment property.
- Contemporary showroom, reception area and office plus warehouse - Recently updated including the addition of solar panels - Zoned business 4 mixed use - Outstanding long term occupant - Net annual rental $63,000.00 plus GST plus outgoings - 3 year lease with 2 x 3 year options
DEAN STREET AUCTION PRDnationwide Albury welcome the opportunity of marketing for sale the premises located at 461 Dean Street, Albury. The property will be put to auction on Friday 28th April 2017 at 2pm. The auction will be held at The Albury Club.
The subject property 461 Dean Street is superbly and prominently located on the main street of Albury and within the heart of the central business district. The property offers immediate access to the surrounding retail shops, Cinema Centre complex, restaurants and coffee shops.
461 Dean Street offers a mix of commercial and residential investment opportunity with...
PROFILE MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT Expressions of Interest are sought from prospective occupiers of this profile mixed use complex.
- Situated adjacent to Albury Base Hospital, just 2km from the CBD
- Concept plans for multi-storey commercial, medical and short stay residential development (STCA)
- Purchase and lease opportunities available
- Site area of 2,700 sqm (approx.)
Well Positioned Office Suite Positioned at the "Paris" end of Dean Street, this properties high profile location has the potential to suit both an investor or owner occupier looking for quality office space.
- 682A - NLA 189 sqm (approx.) currently leased at $37,674 pa until March 2018 - 682B - NLA 107 sqm (approx.) currently vacant, potential rent $29,750 pa - Air-conditioned throughout - Disabled access - Ample off Street parking - Positioned opposite the Botanical Gardens
MODERN VERSATILE INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT - Land area 6,827 sqm (approx.) - Comprises a number of buildings totaling 1,741 sqm (approx.) - Quality offices plus amenities - Fully secure with large hardstand area - 5 Tonne gantry crane and wash bay - Securely leased to quality tenants - Located in Thurgoona Industrial Park - TERMS: 10% deposit, Balance 60 days
PROMINENT CORNER SITE - Well positioned cleared development site - Site area comprising of 2,134 sqm (approx.) - Zoning - Flexible R1 General Residential - Comprises of four (4) lots of title - Located approximately 1km from Albury's CBD
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL WITH TWO (2) STREET FRONTAGE - Building area of 650 sqm (approx.) - Land area of 1,960 sqm (approx.) - Fully fenced in popular North Albury location - Suitable owner occupier or investor
For Sale Now
- Location, Convenience, Opportunity and Secure Now offered to the market is this quality built warehouse, offering CBD position and a multitude of uses under a B4 zoning.
- Street appeal - Aesthetically complimentary to surrounds - High clearance warehouse - Double brick construction - 350sqm approximately floor space incorporating office space with concrete mezzanine of 84sqm approximately - Generous concrete sealed car parking to rear - 2 street frontage to Macauley and Spencer streets - Close proximity to the CBD and major businesses
Contact: Mark Hawkins 0427 667784 firstname.lastname@example.org
GREAT CENTRAL ALBURY OPPORTUNITY - Well respected central Albury location - Securely tenanted with current rental of $31,560 per annum + GST - Outstanding on-site car parking - Four (4) separate offices, storage and generous reception area - Air-conditioned, freshly painted and carpeted throughout
Affordable Office Suite with Great Exposure
Positioned on the corner of Mate and Fallon Streets, this property is ideal for for those wishing to owner occupy or as a potential investment.
- Total floor area of approximately 55 sqm - Two offices, waiting room plus kitchenette and shared amenities - Reverse cycle air-conditioning - Recently rewired and re-roofed - Suitable for use as massage therapy rooms, office or retail (STCA)
EXCEPTIONAL CENTRAL ALBURY FREEHOLD - Enormous opportunity to purchase this substantial CBD freehold - Site comprising 3,038 sqm (approx.) over 3 titles - Multiple buildings totaling 1,935 sqm (approx.) - Extensive office / retail fit-out included - Frontage to David Street of 41 metres with rear access from Macauley Street - Re-development opportunity exists (STCA) - Close proximity to Myer Centrepoint and Dean Street
IS THIS REGIONAL AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEVELOPMENT SITE? - Site area 2,340sqm (approx.) - Zoning B3 - Commercial Core under LEP 2010 - Conceptual plans available for major retail development - Superbly located - Adjacent to the Volt Lane Development - Unique opportunity
"ADAMSHURST" Built as a private residence in 1891, and offering the ability to use for either residential or commercial purposes (STCA), Adamshurst presents an opportunity not to be missed. Having undergone extensive renovations in 2005 to enable its operation as a boutique restaurant/function centre, all the charm and character of fire places, leadlight and high ornate pressed metal ceilings has been retained. - Grand living, dining and entertaining areas including a ballroom allow for large scale entertaining - Stunning timber bar could easily be converted to a wonderful kitchen - Commercial kitchen and...